Season Ticket Holder Chatter

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Brook!, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

2. TheSnake71

TheSnake71 Member

OK I need some help here...

So I forwarded 3 of my tickets to a friend this past Saturday for them to use. My other 3 were scanned in from my phone and show up on my 10 Game Club game attendance as a check mark, but the ones I forwarded do not...

I was planning on sending the tickets to all of the people I attend games with this season, but is that going to screw me on the attendance? Do I have to scan everyone in from my phone each game? I thought they wanted us to forward tickets to friends... but we don't get the credit for rewards points?

What am I doing wrong here? Thanks

TommyD likes this.
  3. TommyD

TommyD Active Member

I spoke to a rep and they said that you should get credit as long as you scan in at least one ticket on the account holder's phone. I would speak to your rep to get those points.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

regan62072 and TheSnake71 like this.
  4. snoballz

snoballz Member

I was at the preseason game against the Saints on Saturday. I had pregame field access (through Jets Rewards). Drew Brees was really cool and autographed stuff for fans as he headed back into the tunnel.

It was a beautiful day for football but it is getting harder for me to be amped-up. Yeah, I know this was just a preseason game but wow, it felt as though Saints fans outnumbered Jets fans 2-1 or even 3-1. My son plays travel hockey and all games are on the weekend so I can't really attend many home Jets games as I once did. Being a STH is pretty much senseless.

It's rather seamless selling tickets on TicketMaster/TicketExchange. Any difference with StubHub? Wish there was a Jets fans only option but then I'd be accused of discrimination. hahahaha

P.S. If you have an iPhone. I recommend transferring the tickets into your Apple Wallet if you are going to the game. It was a breeze. I have two separate accounts with two tickets in each account. What a pain in the ass it was last year when I had to log out of one account and onto the other to have all four tickets scanned. Now all four tickets are right in the Apple Wallet and all I had to do was swipe for each ticket/barcode.

Brook! likes this.
  5. snoballz

snoballz Member

EDIT: Hey Brook... I meant to post this in the STH Chatter thread. Sorry!

Brook! likes this.
  6. regan62072

regan62072 Well-Known Member

Having them in the wallet helps out to get the 15% in the store too, just show them when you’re checking out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. Brook!

Anybody interested in 1 FREE ticket to Eagles preseason game? Section 334 Row 23. Not a good seat but it is yours if you want them.

8. Nicholasflorio

Anyone successful in getting the NFL Game Pass to work? Where do we login to use our free access code??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Brook!

Your ticketmaster/Jets account.

10. Nicholasflorio

Hey thanks, I figured it out. You basically have to go like you are signing up and paying for the service and at check out there’s a place to put the code. This will then deduct out the price for it.

Brook! likes this.
  11. Nicholasflorio

What’s the difference between the “Pregame Sideline Passes”, “Pregame Entertainment Viewing” and “Early Field Access”?

12. zace

zace Well-Known Member

Where is said code?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

13. Nicholasflorio

If you are a STH you should have gotten an email with the subject heading “Your 2019 NFL Membership Club Benefits”. It’s all in there.

14. zace

zace Well-Known Member

They didnt send me anything because they had the wrong email addresses somehow. I had to call like 5 times to fix it

Brook! and Nicholasflorio like this.
  15. Nicholasflorio

Good thing you check this message board. Cause you pay so much for these fn tickets you gotta take advantage of everything they offer just to sleep at night.

I’m annoyed you can’t watch the Red Zone on anything other than a smart phone. Used to be able to with the iPad and that is sort of close to a normal viewing experience. On the cell phone, tis painful.

zace likes this.
  16. zace

zace Well-Known Member

Its great for the car ride home....i live in south jersey, but it sucks that i cant watch on tv. I just watch a stream and connect my tv to my phone

Brook! likes this.
  17. Nicholasflorio

What program/app do you use to connect your phone to the tv? Most of what I tried still get blacked out by the NFL app.

18. zace

zace Well-Known Member

I have always had Samsung notes plus a Samsung smart TV so I can just mirror the screen.

Chromecast can do the same with any phone as well. Which should also include Apple.

I just bring the game up on a stream in browser and watch like that. It's higher quality than you'd suspect as long as the stream is good.

Brook! likes this.
  19. Nicholasflorio

Anyone have to constantly login to your account on the app to get to the Rewards section?

20. regan62072

regan62072 Well-Known Member

Yes it’s annoying but they said they’re working on fixing it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk