Republican Nomination Thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by NotSatoshiNakamoto, Aug 6, 2015.

1. mute

mute Well-Known Member

2. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

"Everyone" = "all of the liberal media outlets I choose to listen to because they share my opinion"

3. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Wrong.

Sent from my BLU LIFE ONE X using Tapatalk

BacktoQueens likes this.
  4. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Oh you can't make this shit up.... what sweet irony

Melania possibly committed visa fraud and might be here illegally. I know a little about immigration law and working on a tourist visa which it appears she did in 1995 carries the very severe penalty of being banned from immigrating to or visiting the United States regardless of her marital status to an American. It is highly illegal to work on a tourist visa as is seeking employment while you are visiting so she couldn't even look for work assuming she knew she was coming back on a spousal visa. Now this could just be nothing and the article is wrong and she was a work visa which makes it a moot point but if she did this on a tourist visa Trump's wife is an illegal alien. There is no statute on this so even though it might have been 21 years ago they could enforce it. Will they? Likely not but just the fact that this could be true is hysterical. Build a wall around Slovenia, make the Slovenians pay for it.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/melania-trump-immigration-donald-226648

Nude photographs published this week are raising fresh questions about the accuracy of a key aspect of Melania Trump’s biography: her immigration status when she first came to the United States to work as a model.

The racy photos of the would-be first lady, published in the New York Post on Sunday and Monday, inadvertently highlight inconsistencies in the various accounts she has provided over the years. And, immigration experts say, there’s even a slim chance that any years-old misrepresentations to immigration authorities could pose legal problems for her today.

While Trump and her husband, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, have said she came to the United States legally, her own statements suggest she first came to the country on a short-term visa that would not have authorized her to work as a model. Trump has also said she came to New York in 1996, but the nude photo shoot places her in the United States in 1995, as does a biography published in February by Slovenian journalists.

The inconsistencies come on top of reports by CBS News and GQ Magazine that Trump falsely claimed to have obtained a college degree in Slovenia but could be more politically damaging because her husband has made opposition to illegal immigration the foundation of his presidential run.

Representatives of the Trump campaign and the Trump Organization did not address detailed questions about the timing and circumstances of Melania Trump’s arrival in the country, but campaign spokeswoman Hope Hicks responded to the emailed questions by stating, “Melania followed all applicable laws and is now a proud citizen of the United States.”

In a statement issued hours after POLITICO published this report, Trump reiterated on Thursday that she had been “at all times in compliance with the immigration laws of this country.” But her statement conspicuously avoids addressing multiple reports and photographs that place her in the United States and working as a model in 1995, as well as her multiple past statements that she would return every few months to Europe to renew her visa. (Other news outlets, including Bloomberg View, have also noted the inconsistencies in her account.)

Poeman likes this.
  5. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

What gets me about the nekkid photos is the silence from the Christian Evangelicals that consider themselves the keepers of the national morality. Remember the shitstorm they kicked up about Monica Lewinsky, you'd think they would be up in arms about nude photos of the possible FLOTUS. We won't go into the 3 marriages and so forth yet they still back The Don.

F'n Hypocrites the lot of them..

nycarl likes this.
  6. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Are you trying to equate the POTUS getting a BJ in the whitehouse from an intern to the model wife of a candidate having had nude photos taken? Really?

BeastBeach likes this.
  7. Cman68

I don't run around passing judgement on LGBT's or people who aren't as holy as they are either. My job is not to protect the national morality and I don't assume to have God on speed dial. I'm not saying getting blown in the WH is a good thing unless its by FLOTUS however, this woman isn't even in the WH and things are coming out that should make the evangelical community angry but for some bizarre reason, they accept it and move on. Maybe they like the pictures...

They also accept Trump's 3 wives (overlapping?) but won't forgive Clinton's blowjob. Hillary stuck by Bill Clinton but gets no credit for it. They also screamed bloody murder and Vanessa Williams was forced to give up her Ms. America crown because of some nude pictures. Trump whips out the non disclosure agreement, cuts the big check and its all good.

See the disconnect? Can you imagine if Michelle Obama had nude pics plastered all over the NY Post? Puleeze...

Their morality is pretty damn flexible when it suits their purposes.. Maybe they're waiting for the Melania Trump sex tape to come out in 4K.

#5987 Cman68, Aug 5, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
    Barry the Baptist likes this.
  8. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I think they're more concerned about Clinton's raping than his infidelities, but that's obviously beside the point.

I would encourage the NYP to continue to post nude women.

Cman68 likes this.
  9. Cman68

You're a sick man... a very sick man... :)

10. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Go to England and you can see some chubby's bearing all their glory, I did one time see Kylie Minouge and Emma Bunton in all their glory in one of their tabloids.

11. mute

mute Well-Known Member

well they did have a problem with her arms at one point.

Barry the Baptist likes this.
  12. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Clinton has been accused of rape, not charged. Trump has been accused of rape, not charged. Only one is a candidate for president.

nycarl likes this.
  13. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I wasn't the one to bring up bills bimbos

14. NotSatoshiNakamoto

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/18/us/politics/donald-trump-stephen-bannon-paul-manafort.html

15. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

I'm not impressed by Hillary sticking by Bill. It probably nothing more than a business partnership .

16. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

women all over the country stick with their cheating men out of "business relationship." They are not too unlike many married couples out there in that way, you probably have neighbors or whatever that do the same kinda shit just their lives aren't as public as Bill & Hillary.

There are reasons to dislike Hillary but I don't see how, if you are a man, her sticking with Bill is one of them. Say one of your good buddies goes out there and bangs every young woman he can find and his wife doesn't divorce him, you gonna hate the wife?

I can see how a woman would not like the fact that she stuck by Bill but the thing is that women by and large like Hillary and many of them dont have a problem with the decision to stand with her husband because they are in the same boat as hillary in their marriages/relationships.

NotSatoshiNakamoto likes this.
  17. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

I was just saying in not impressed by it, as in I don't admire her for it.

18. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

19. TNJet

TNJet Well-Known Member

No, but I bet she has been in a chicks with dicks compilation video in the $5.99 aisle in the back.
    [​IMG]

20. Cman68

Would that be in front of or behind Melania's Nekkid Lesbian photo album?

TNJet likes this.