For Whom the Pell Tolls . . .

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by jetophile, Jul 6, 2017.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Cardinal Cooke came after. My Daddy always called him a stiff. Looking back on it now, I wonder if it was a dry joke. Said stiff presided over my First Communion, that Pagan thing where you're dressed in white like the "Virgin" Mary and have to do some weird cannibalistic zombie crap.

joe likes this.
  2. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Fifth grade: joined the altar boys. You could get a failing grade in an academic subject (math, eng., hist.) side of your report card but god forbid you got a 'D' on one of the conduct grades on the flip side of the report card. Me, was booted out first report card for getting a 'D' conduct grade (probably in "Listens Attentively" ...was a bored daydreamer) Re-instated in 8th grade: the upside was getting into the sacristy early to snack on some of the bigger unconsecrated hosts that the priest used for the consecration (as well as nipping from the cold, refrigerated cruets containing the Christian Bros. wine). Chalk it up to a yet-to-developed pallet but that grapey hootch wasn't bad. Younger brother took it a step further: he went to seminary school (with a friend of mine's younger brother as well). Long story short: they got busted breaking curfew and were caught hitch-hiking back from a dance at a local girl's school ("looks like you boys ain't marine material") and were summarily dismissed. Dopes...what were they thinking...

That same "friend's younger brother" years later could recite word-for-word Rudy Ray Moore's "Dolemite" when up for it - with Rudy's hilarious, spot-on delivery. He turned out ok. : )

3. jetophile

4. jetophile

Pell in a cell as of yesterday, no bail. He'll be sentenced March 13th. I was wrong that he would probably be allowed to stay free on bail while his case is on appeal for all eternity and that he wouldn't step one toe in jail. Again, attribute this to my lack of knowledge of the Australian justice system. Pell is still maintaining his innocence (what else).

The gag order was lifted because the second trial is not going forward. Guilty of five counts of sexual abuse of two 13 year old choir boys, forced oral copulation, fondling their genitals, and penetration. I'm unclear if the penetration is part of the forced oral sex or not? I think it is. One of the victims involved has since died of a heroin overdose (gee, I wonder why), so Pell was convicted on the sole testimony of one victim.

Apparently his testimony was extremely compelling even if his memory was a little blurry on some minor details but it turns out some guy who was part of the clergy at the time where the assault took place who testified for the defense actually hurt Pell. Each count could get him up to 10 years. I hope they really throw the book at him, because the other ripples from the center is that he protected and shuffled Risdale. No question.

And Pell's lawyer, what a garbage thing to say. Did he think that was going to sway the jury?

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1QH1H9

So there it 'tis. For now.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.e7bd5ed51455

Australia is now one of my favorite countries even though I've never been there. Go Royal Commission! This case, no matter the outcome, will still go down as a witch hunt to Pell's defenders. OK.

EDIT & P.S.: This isn't 'The Hunt' with Mads Mikkelsen, far from it. As a matter of fact, I'm going to go put that movie in the General Film Talk thread.

#64 jetophile, Feb 28, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
  5. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

Pell 6 years jail , 3 years 8 months non parole period

His health and age diminished his likely jail time. He may not survive jail for health and personal safety reasons
    We await his appeal

6. jetophile

I wish that they hadn't taken his health or his age into account, but I'll take it. What is the primary vibe in Oz? Hopefully it's fck that cunt. This looks so bad for Dope Francis, which is of course a happy by-product in a tragic years long active cover up on top of it by Pell in Australia. I really wish they had gone after him over Risdale, too, but at least.they got him. I hope he dies in there.

Hats off to the Royal Commission. I know they are actively investigating that cult The Jehovah Witnesses. I'm hopeful they will bring them down and expose them for what they are.

7. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Whelp, so much for that.

Ralebird likes this.
  8. jetophile

Goddamn it, why didja my hopes up that he kicked the pail? I didn't read any articles because I'm too annoyed. As a matter of fact, I kept trying to follow up in the months following his conviction and I couldn't find a damn thing.

This is where being an atheist kind of sucks because you can't say well, he'll get his in the afterlife! Rats. Maybe he'll choke practicing ritual cannibalism on Zombie Jesus flying into the sky like a space alien Sunday. The most Pagan day of the year!

9. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss.

10. jetophile

Thanks. Dope Francis had this to say during his weekly televised Pagan Cannibal Ritual: "I want to pray today for all those who suffer unjust sentences,” Francis said. “In these days of Lent, we’ve been witnessing the persecution that Jesus underwent and how he was judged ferociously, even though he was innocent. Let us pray together today for all those persons who suffer due to an unjust sentence because of someone who had it in for them.”

He's delusional and I would add a blind accomplice, but the sad truth is that he isn't blind at all. Pell should've been defrocked over Risdale alone. The wheels of injustice grind on.