Your Guide to Cheap Jets Jerseys

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Double Zero, May 7, 2009.

1. Section316

Section316 Active Member

NHL.com or any NHL team site is awful for NHL jerseys, unless youre buying blank, since they screen print all the letters. My advice for any NHl jersey, regardless of team is to find a cheap blank on ebay, and get them customized at one of the myraid of shops in the NY area. Chinese fakes for the Rangers/Islanders/Devils are nowhere near the quality they are for football/baseball.

2. warpedsoul

warpedsoul Active Member

I've been reading through a few pages to try to update myself on the best sites. Could someone help fill me in?

I know before that jersey101 was a good place. Are they still the best?

Some have mentioned Weiketrade. How are they?

Which site is the best to get the older jerseys like a Namath?

3. deerow84

deerow84 Well-Known Member

I would also like to get an update on some good websites to order a jersey from. One catch: I live in Canada so I need it shipped up here to me. Any help for a frozen northern brother Jet fan?

Edit: Actually any kind of memorabilia places would be appreciated. I kind of wanted a mini-helmet or signed ball or something. I can pretty much only think of ebay but thought you guys might know of other spots.

#1723 deerow84, Mar 27, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2012
  4. rjmac

rjmac Banned

any one wanna pm me on the best website in their oppinion

5. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

Yukijersey will have nike jerseys not sure how they will be though didnt order one yet.

6. deerow84

Anyone ever used ECseller.com? A friend told me about it but I think that was more for NHL ones, not sure if it's good for NFL jerseys. Doesn't look terrible but you never know.

$30 plus shipping. I figure the price will go down once the Nike ones come out so I'm going to just wait for now.

7. geeyow

geeyow New Member

I ordered a Tim Tebow (Florida Gators) jersey from ECseller, but I'm still waiting for it to arrive. It's been already a week since I've ordered it. EMS sucks coz they update your package on their site irregularly, so you gotta be really patient. I'll take pictures of the jersey once it arrives.

UPDATE: My jersey has already cleared customs! YEAH! It's in San Francisco, right now. Maybe it'll arrive by tomorrow. Can't wait!

#1727 geeyow, Apr 14, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
  8. deerow84

Nice, thanks. Let me know what you think. Don't want to waste the time and money if they suck.

9. geeyow

geeyow New Member

I'm so pissed right now because I didn't know that you have to be present when they deliver your package. I wasn't home when they delivered it, so they didn't leave it in front of the door. DAMN! Now I'm waiting for it to get redelivered by tomorrow. Just keep this in mind, so that you won't miss your package when you order from ECseller

10. geeyow

geeyow New Member

Here are some photos of my Florida Gators Tim Tebow jersey that I got from ECseller. I'm going to take more pictures later, and upload them here. Took the item about 2 weeks to get to me, which kinda sucked. Stitching is good, although there are some lose threads here and there. $30/jersey + $15 shipping, for a total of $45/jersey. The size of this jersey is a Nike 52, which has a measurement of 24 inches from armpit to armpit. Hope that information could help you if you're going to buy NCAA jerseys. Not sure about their NFL's, though.

Pics were taken using my phone, so they're not that great. The jersey looks good in person, though:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ADDITIONAL INFO:
    The stripes on the sleeves of my jersey were only screen-printed. but it has the stretchy thing on the armhole. I think that's really how the jersey was supposed to be. You could request pictures of parts of the jersey you want to see, and I'll post them here so I could help you guys out.

#1730 geeyow, Apr 19, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
  11. deerow84

Thanks Geeyow, looks good to me. Might end up picking one up from there, just want to wait to see what happens to the prices now that the new jerseys are out.

12. geeyow

geeyow New Member

Has anyone tried the site good-seller.com? I've been searching on YouTube, and that name popped up. Then I looked at some other video reviews about the site, and they've got good looking jerseys. Has anyone ordered from there before?

13. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

I've never had issues with borntradejersey.com although I was looking at ECseller, not sure if I should try them.

14. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

Probably not. Rule of thumb is to never order more than a few at a time otherwise Customs will nab them.

15. DarrelleRevis.Human?

DarrelleRevis.Human? Well-Known Member

Here's the Revis Nike from yukijersey.

It's not bad.. but it sure isn't good either.

Also, you need to look at the Tebow jersey becasue it seems to be made different/better. Like how the tag on the front isn't the right tag at all, the name is placed way too low, or the way the "flywire" looks all shiny.

I think they are going to have to change the material the numbers and lettering is made of before I buy one. It worked for the Reebok jerseys but its not even close to the same for the Nike ones.

#1735 DarrelleRevis.Human?, Apr 30, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2012
  16. DarrelleRevis.Human?

DarrelleRevis.Human? Well-Known Member

I have some new info to add to my post above.

THIS SITE, has a full selection of all 32 teams in the Nike "game" jerseys.

The Nike "game" jerseys from this site are pretty good looking quality, and the first knockoff site I've found to offer the "game" jersey and the "elite".
    Though to me the "elite" knockoffs leave much to be desired. IMO the "elite" jerseys look like what they are, a cheap knockoff (at least they do from all the pics I have seen thus far).

Compare the official Nike "elite" jersey here at NFL shop to the knockoffs at yuki or abnfl, I think you'll see what I mean.

But to get back on topic, I found the "game" jerseys to look quite nice and would love to know of anyone that has delt with this company before, please let us know what your experience was and if you can post some pics of your jersey/s.

17. geeyow

geeyow New Member

Just an information about the site called "nflnhljerseys.com"

I tried them out, and my package came in this morning. It took less than 2 weeks to get my package. I ordered 2 jerseys, 1 XL, and 1 XXL. The problem I had is that when I tried them on, the XL jersey fitted like a XXXL jersey. It was much larger than the XXL. Asked them for a replacement, and they said they'll take care of it. The quality of the jersey is good. The only problem I had was the size.

18. jetfan2k3

jetfan2k3 Member

Has anyone ordered from abnfl.com?? It comes out to $47 with shipping. The site looks like it copied the nfl shop site with their pics etc. seems kind of fishy

19. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

I just ordered a green Nike mangold from yuki

looks like they finally got the lettering right.

20. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Make sure you're getting the new Nike jersey and not the leftover Reebok.