Your Guide to Cheap Jets Jerseys

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Double Zero, May 7, 2009.

1. iJet

iJet Member

2. mreeve1128

mreeve1128 New Member

I recently ordered a home Revis from ecalibaba. All in all, not bad. The mesh part of the jersey is a bit thinner than the "official" version, but still not bad for the money. I'll report back after I wash it!

3. scronin

scronin New Member

Ordered 10 jerseys from wieketrade for myself and some coworkers. The shipping status says they are held at US Customs currently. Does this mean I will never get them, or is it a routine part of the shipping process?

4. sg3

sg3 Banned

you'll probably get them

although there have been some rumblings in the news recently about confiscation of counterfeit merchandise involving Disney products, Mattel products and "National Sports teams" products

5. Vilmalover51

Vilmalover51 Active Member

What ever happen to Sthcool.com??????????????

6. lakersmetsjets49ers

and this is why people buy bootlegs. those prices are a joke.

on a side note, expect to see legit reebok stuff; replicas, eqt jerseys, and authentic jerseys liquadated after the seasons over. hell even expect reebok nfl apperal to be marked down heavily as well since reebok is losing the nfl contract after this season and nike is taking over.

i'd expect to see authentics at your local marshalls and tj maxx sometime in the spring, as well as legit sellers on ebay like windycitywholesale selling them for reasonable prices.

i personally wouldn't spend my money on a fake knowing that with a little time and homework put in i can get a legit authentic for a reasonable price i'm willing to pay but i could care less about what anyone else does nor would i judge them either.

if anyone ever needs help finding legit stuff, inbox me and i'll send you some links

7. xmscott

xmscott Well-Known Member

Not that i choose to buy any new Jets gear, or where the stuff i already have.......

When does Nike start selling jerseys?

8. GatorGar

GatorGar Active Member

Prices are pretty cheap on Jetsshop.com right now. There's also a coupon code jerseyweb30 that gets you 30% off most replica jerseys.

9. xmscott

xmscott Well-Known Member

Yeah but no authentics are being sold. And the old school ones are still full price

10. GatorGar

GatorGar Active Member

yeah I'm noticing that. Looks like today 50% off. It's mostly replicas though, and reebok apparel.

11. TheGreenLantern

Anyone know if the swingman jerseys on jetsshop.com are the same quality as premier? Priced at 110 as opposed to the 115 premier. Probably looking to get a K-Dub since its 50% off.

12. Jesus

Jesus Active Member

I flew over to Sports Authority today and saw Reebok authentic's 75% off. I looked, saw only Sanchez was left, laughed and went back to the Promised Land.

13. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

The traitor in NE who spent his entire career with the Jets and then got cut because he was "too old"?

14. NYSportsfan

NYSportsfan Banned

I wonder if there will be a decrease in price with Nike. Probably not, but one can hope.

15. lakersmetsjets49ers

probably not, but all the reebok stuff is going to be liqudated and dirt cheap as it's out with the old and in with the new. sites are already marking the reebok stuff down and i expect it drop even more as it gets closer to the draft and we start seeing the nike stuff in stores.

16. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

I buy all my knock off jerseys at Englishtown flea market for $35. You cant beat the price or the quality and I see what im getting compared to ordering them from overseas.

17. gottafly

gottafly New Member

I got a couple of jerseys from one of these sites (don't know which one) and it had a very strong chemical smell. Anyone have this problem before?

18. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

The pressed on numbers usually do smell. I only buy the high quality stitched on name and number jerseys.

19. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

20. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Anyone have a site recommendation for a good quality Rangers heritage jersey?