Your Guide to Cheap Jets Jerseys

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Double Zero, May 7, 2009.

1. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Week and a half would still be less than I thought.

2. dieplz

dieplz New Member

Really contemplating getting one of these...

3. Pereiro16

Pereiro16 Member

Jersey101.com is asking for my credit card information.... i thought they contacted you and did it through paypal? im gonna try yukijersey

4. Revis

Revis Banned

I've ordered from tarajersey before and it usually takes about 2-3 weeks and close to $45-$50.
    I was looking at Weiketrade and noticed how it is free shipping if you order 10 jerseys or more, so only $25 a jersey. So I sent out a few emails and wound up ordering 22 jerseys (only 2 for myself).
    For $25 each, everyone says why not? Ask around your office and I'm sure you can get more than 10 orders. Ask around the office.

5. Revis

Revis Banned

so ... toon . weiketrade . tara are the same company ? for i've seen there many times some of their pics are exactly the same .

6. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

Looks like Tara and 101 are presently down

7. Don

101 is up now

8. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

Placed the order a few days ago with Jersey101, who promised that the 2 jerseys ordered would ship within 2 days, received within 10 days. Let's see how this works out.

9. Don

I ordered one on the 12th. When it shipped it on the 15th it said it would take 7-15 days and I'm still waiting. So far it's fine.

10. Revis

Revis Banned

seems a little late about the shipping . order from weiketrade last time .and the package arrive at my door about 7days after my payment. amazing . if they do the same thing in the future , i would buy from them all the time .

11. kennysg

kennysg New Member

I get a Mark Sanchez Black Jersey from weiketrade
    and the quality is fantastic.

12. Revis

Revis Banned

there is a Mark Sanchez already ? haha , it's been ages since my last visit.

13. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

Did you get the jersey yet?

14. Don

Just got it 5 minutes ago. 16 days from date of order and well worth the wait. Can't find anything about it that isn't perfect. Guess I will order another. Great value for $38. BTW, they send it registered so you have to sign for it. I was home and I am sure you could leave a signature release on the door if you can figure out exactly what day it will show up.

15. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

Nice. I was in Sports Authority the other night and as soon as you walked in there was the rack of Reebok replica jerseys- the one's with iron on letters, etc. $83 for those pieces of crap- no way I could ever imagine forking over the dough when you get the real thing for half of that.

16. Don

My son bought a few from somewhere else in China and paid about $50 each. I thought they were great until I compared them to this one and this seems to be much thicker. Really for $38 you can't go wrong.

17. GatorGar

GatorGar Active Member

Does anyone own a "Premier" jersey from the Jetsshop? For example, on jetsshop.com you have the option of buying 3 types of jerseys:

Replica
    Premier
    Authentic

I own a replica and an authentic, so I know what those are. Premier seems a little strange to me, and it's priced right in the middle. The description from the website reads "This high-quality Premier jersey by Reebok features tackle twill numbers and nameplate, a screened team logo on the left shoulder, and stripes and Reebok logos on the sleeves for an official Jets game day look!". So I'm wondering if a Premier jersey is basically a replica with sewn on numbers and nameplate? Does anyone own one and have anything to say about them? Thanks.

18. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

No, we just buy from Chinamen....

19. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I got one has a gift two years ago. It's just like it sounds, quality is right in the middle of both. When I get home from work I'll check it out.

Just buy authentic though, IMO it's worth the extra $100

20. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

And after you're done buying authentic, go to the local car dealer and tell them that you're willing to buy a new car but only if they agree to sell it to you for 70% over MSRP.