Your Guide to Cheap Jets Jerseys

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Double Zero, May 7, 2009.

1. scottyhop

scottyhop New Member

the only real difference i have found on the fake ones is that there is a thread on the shoulder that is the opposite color. For instance i got myself a home sanchez in the parking lot. so its green mesh with that stretchy cloth over the shoulder. where the stretchy material connects to the sleeve, there is a green thread running through the white stretchy stripe. Ive seen the opposite on the away jerseys. my friend has a real sanchez and we compare them at every game, although i tell everyone that HIS is the fake one!

2. GatorGar

GatorGar Active Member

If you hold one of the fake ones up to the authentic, you can tell a difference, but it's not that much. I'll say this, the fake ones are way, way better than the "replicas" that are sold officially through the NFL shops, however they aren't as good as the actual authentic jerseys.

The differences between the fakes, and the NFL authentics are slight. The main difference seems to be the stitching being slightly sloppy sometimes. For example the numbers might be stitched higher up or lower on the jersey than they should be.

For fake jerseys, I have a green Revis jersey, and a Tampa Bay Lightning #4 Vinny Lecavalier jersey. Both of them are pretty sweet.

3. kennysg

kennysg New Member

weiketrade
    My friend ordered 2 authentic jerseys from this site and although they are likely made in China, they were both top notch, I was surprised at the quality for $25. He bought a Derek Jeter home jersey that is modeled after this years (with the Steinbrenner patch) and a Bills CJ Spiller jersey with the same patches etc that they wear.
    I think hockey jerseys are $35 due to the size and heavier material but still a bargain.
    If you get a few people together and order $250 worth, there's no shipping fee.

4. JerrichoTpke

JerrichoTpke New Member

I give my seal of approval to c2cjersey.com. My order came today. Got some green, some white, some kids, some adults and they all look good. Can't wait to rock my white Santonio on 9/11.

5. nyjets2sb

nyjets2sb Member

I got Sanchez and Revis titans jerseys if anyone wants to trade for an old chrebet jersey. Don't care if its a replica or whatever.

6. jerseyjetfan84

kennysg

that weiketrade site looks very good. I might have to check that one out. I have yet to find a consistent site that are the same size and color (somehow thats hard). Has anyone else checked this site out before?

7. sg3

sg3 Banned

weiketrade is the place to go if you are buying multiple jerseys (like 10) because the shipping goes away when you buy 10 for 250 bucks

if you buy only ONE like most folks, the shipping is an exhorbitant 25 bucks added to your 25 bucks jersey for a total of 50

the other HK sites, toonjersey, tarajersey et all cost 39 dollars for one jersey

kennysg likes this.
  8. UninTY_128

UninTY_128 New Member

Just got 4 jerseys from nfljerseysupply.

a home and away Greene

a 2011 pro bowl Revis

and a Titans home Holmes.

I haven't tried them on yet to verify sizing.....but they look great. And they shipped extremely quick considering they came from China.

I have also used Tara/Toon - good quality from them too!

9. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

I sent you a Private Message.

My son has one.

10. Revis

Revis Banned

it seems like that .as i ordered from all of them.

11. kennysg

kennysg New Member

weiketrade is the place to go if you are buying multiple jerseys (like 10) because the shipping goes away when you buy 10 for 250 bucks

if you buy only ONE like most folks, the shipping is an exhorbitant 25 bucks added to your 25 bucks jersey for a total of 50

the other HK sites, toonjersey, tarajersey et all cost 39 dollars for one jersey

+1.......................

12. DaftGreen

DaftGreen Member

looks like nfljerseysupply.com got the ax. Love the disclaimer video US Customs put on the site.

13. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

Still can't get a John Conner from one of the Chinese places. China must execute people for combining the numbers 3 and 8.

Oddly enough I can get a Bilal Powell one but customizing a Leon Johnson one.

14. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

So is is Toonjersey formally from someone at Jersey101, the layout it the same?

I just ordered a test jersey before I go crazy. I like to buy 2 new authentic Jerseys each year, and now since finding this on TGG I am a jersey snob convert and buy a shitload of these.

I loved Tarajersey but now they don't use Paypal, no way in hell I'm using my CC on that site. That's just asking to donate to terrorist plots.

15. Revis

Revis Banned

yes, here i am

16. UninTY_128

UninTY_128 New Member

I think they just switched over to a .org. Good quality stuff. Enjoy.

17. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

I've been searching and can't find a Harris jersey. Anybody know who may have them?

18. Keithnyj

Keithnyj Member

19. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

#1639 Don, Sep 10, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2011
  20. Keithnyj

Keithnyj Member

No problem man, glad to help. I have a Revis, Holmes, and Sanchez Jersey from this company. VERY GOOD Jersey for the money. The worst part is it comes from china so it may take a week-week and a half to get to you, but its worth the wait!