Your Guide to Cheap Jets Jerseys

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Double Zero, May 7, 2009.

1. Boomer88

Boomer88 New Member

Hey all, my green Revis jersey finally came in from jersey101, took nearly 3 weeks. Overall it looks great, and there are only a few gripes. The biggest problem is incomplete stitching on the NY Jets patch on the shoulder and the patch looks a little off to me. I guess I could try to fix it but I doubt I will. The only other problem is the crooked stitching on one of the sleeves. Both are extremely minor, but I know that when I was considering ordering and people were talking about these minor problems I wanted to see what they were talking about. It fits pretty well, but as others said it feels a little tight up top, but I am very satisfied. I took some pictures to show but I don't have enough posts so I did the best I could.

ht tp://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae292/wdow/IMG_2023.jpg
    ht tp://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae292/wdow/IMG_2024.jpg
    ht tp://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae292/wdow/IMG_2026.jpg
    ht tp://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae292/wdow/IMG_2028.jpg
    ht tp://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae292/wdow/IMG_2030.jpg

2. APK 8

APK 8 Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting the photos, Boomer. I am waiting for delivery of 3 jerseys from Jersey 101 including the same Revis you odrdered (though mine is a size 52). I was getting a little nervous based on some of the most recent results posted here, but if it looks as good as yours I will be happy based on the moey I spent.

3. Mr777

Mr777 New Member

I got my order from them in a total of about 5 days and im in San Antonio. Jerseys look great the only problem I have with ordering with anyone online is I never know what size to order since I usually wear a 50 in jerseys that read Authentic on the tag but a 50 seems a bit small when the jersey reads OnField. And I never know what there gonna send. Anyone else have this problem
    :mad:

4. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

I bought a green Revis in the parking lot on the way in Sunday, $50. Has the stitched numbers, looks about right. Only thing is it's a tad big and doesn't have the last green elastic band around the end of the white sleeve. But I'd been looking for a new jersey, my #19 Keyshawn is pretty worn out, and had the money on me. Now it's done and mine, I look more updated, right shade of green and stitched on logo, numbers and name.

5. cambam71

cambam71 Member

Hey Greenbeanz - I got your message about the green keller jersey, however I can't send a PM until I get over 50 posts - I'm at 17 - so send me an e-mail nhswildcat71@yahoo.com and I can send you some pictures etc.

6. greaser

greaser Well-Known Member

Will this thread be stickied/pinned?

7. joejets1

joejets1 Member

Yeah I saw the same guys walking around Sunday on my way in to the game against the Jags, I thought about buying but I wanted to get in the stadium so didnt bother. he did have other jerseys which I couldve asked for but it was almost game time. I look for these guys at the next game.

8. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

Yeah, we were e bit late walking in. I drank a lot that morning, was pretty fucked up, that helped me buy the jersey, too. Sober I might have passed.

9. MaliciousPenguin

MaliciousPenguin New Member

Still waiting for the Jersey from NFLJerseySupply - posted on the 17th, and been in customs all week...

10. APK 8

APK 8 Well-Known Member

My jerseys from jersey101 also seemed to get hung up in customs as well and took an extra week to arrive.

They were delivered last week - a green Revis, white Sanchez for myself and a green Sanchez (kids size) which will be a Christmas present for my 7 year old. I am pleased with the shirts. The numerals are the correct size and font. The NFL shield is sometimes crooked, but not really bad. The green Revis size 52 is a little snug compared to the Sanchez white size 52. The only flaw that bothers me is the logo on the Jets patch is not accurate. It's only noticeable when you get close up, but still enough to annoy me. I found the patches on e bay and can get 3 for $9, so I will likely replace them. The green Revis has the 50th anniversary patch while the Sanchez does not.

11. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I'll take it-

12. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

questions:

I want to order some xmas gifts......you guys think these sites will send them in time?

also, I see most people have ordered from 101, how about jeresymall2008? will they combine the shipping costs for multiple jerseys? (If so, I may order a few more... dad, brother, cousin..... me :) )

thanks

13. MadBacker Prime

I was able to get a discount from them because of the wrong font on the Revis Jersey and the order was complete November 13.

I'm still waiting for them to arrive, so I'd order ASAP.

I wish you could just place the order on the site, the email ordering systems adds a couple of days onto the process.

14. jgangstahippie7:18

I'm thinking about the Titans Blue Revis...It looks like the right font.

15. MadBacker Prime

I just got my two Sanchez Jerseys, 1 white/1 green.

They have the 50 seasons patch, but the Jets patch on these is extremely terrible.

I already have the exact same Jersey but it's the real authentic and there is no comparison.

As with the others, they are perfect for games and the many drunks that poor liquids on everyone around them.

16. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

was that from 101 or jmall2008?

thanks

17. MadBacker Prime

I'm done now with these I got my allotment of shit Jerseys to wear to games now.

I'll take pics later, the Jets patch looks like a 3rd grade Home Ec class made them.

18. RobA

RobA 2005-2007 TGG.com Most Optimistic Award Winner

Looking to order jerseys for my 2 brothers for xmas. I ordered a white revis on jersey101 a few weeks ago, do they do discounts for combined shipping? Or does jerseymall do that?

19. MadBacker Prime

101, the price includes shipping.

20. RobA

RobA 2005-2007 TGG.com Most Optimistic Award Winner

Yes I know the price includes shipping. Is there a way to order off one of the other sites (that lists the jerseys at about $17 instead of $38 with the shipping included) and order multiple jerseys for say $17 + $17 + $21 shipping?