Your Guide to Cheap Jets Jerseys

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Double Zero, May 7, 2009.

1. pantograph3

pantograph3 New Member

I got my white Revis jersey yesterday. Like rodimus said, they used the Titans font for the numbers. Other than that, it's pretty nice.

For the price, I guess I can't complain, but it's obviously the wrong font. The "2" really looks wrong. Looks like I'll save up and buy a real authentic Revis jersey. Mine also didn't have the 50 seasons patch on it.

2. Big Poppa Naich

Big Poppa Naich Active Member

its strange how they can't seem to get the numbers font thing correct. It isn't that difficult to figure out.

3. Boomer88

Boomer88 New Member

Hey GQ, you say look at the previews but the green Revis has the correct numbers and the post a few pages back with pictures has the correct numbers as well. Does the green Revis have the correct numbers or not?

4. pantograph3

pantograph3 New Member

Yea the pic on the jersey101 site shows the correct font for the numbers on the white jersey too.

5. jerseyjetfan84

Has anyone tried to return a jersey to 101. The Sanchez one is just terrible looking. The numbers are so dark green they look almost black. Im thinking im just out 38 bucks. O well

6. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I'm in the middle of it now-

They are offering me discounts on a future order but we keep going back and forth.

We are almost at the right deal-

7. jerseyjetfan84

thanks for the input

8. Wah

Wah Well-Known Member

I just got a green sz 52 Revis jersey from jersey101. The number fonts are correct, and it came with a 50th Anniversary patch. Size-wise, it is smaller than the size 52 Washington green jersey I got from them. It is about an inch or two smaller from shoulder-to-shoulder, and about an inch shorter. It actually fits me pretty well, so I'm happy.

The fabric and tags are also different, so it seems that jersey101 uses different suppliers for their jerseys. Comparing them side-by-side, it definately seems that they were made by different sweatshops. The Leon jersey feels heavier and thicker, the Jets patches are different, and the green color is also a different shade.

The 50th patch is sweet.... I'm happy.

9. Boomer88

Boomer88 New Member

God I hope I have similar luck to you Wah, I ordered the same thing. Left Jamaica on the twelfth and I hope it makes it up to my doorstep in Boston today.

10. Wah

Wah Well-Known Member

Well, mine left Jamaica on the 12th also, so maybe they're from the same batch?

11. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

yoyocart is back as http://sthcool.com just got an e-mail from them today.

12. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

That's such BS, why are there different versions. I told them I wanted the 50 seasons patch, they don't know shit though.

Congrats on winning the Jet Jersey lotto, lol

13. masivemunkey

masivemunkey Member

Seems like all the pictures aren't up yet.

14. JetsFanSec129

JetsFanSec129 New Member

Anyone interested in my Titans Keller jersey?

Just got my jerseys today from jersey101 and the size I got for my white Titans throwback Keller jersey is simply too big for me. It's a size 54. Anyone interested?

I'll either sell it to you for my cost or trade if you have another jersey that's a 52. :)

Just shoot me a message if you're interested.

15. DaftGreen

DaftGreen Member

Just ordered 3 jerseys from JerseyMall2008. Came out to 82.70 for the three. Can't wait to check them out.

16. cambam71

cambam71 Member

Anyone want a Green Keller size 48? I ordered a White Keller from that dhgate website, however the seller was an idiot and decided that since he didn't have white he should ship me a Green one.

It's excellent quality and everything looks right, however I just don't want it, it's still in the wrapping never been worn with tags on. PM me or respond to this if you're interested.

17. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

Jersey101 is total garbage. After all the rave reviews in here, thought I'd give it a shot.
    Jersey ordered : White NY Titans - L Washington. Not only is the stitching done by Stevie Wonder, but its been done during an earthquake. Rather than kill the jersey I am going to take it to a seamstress, get her to unpick it all and re-sew it.
    DHgate have many good sellers better than this one .
    D-

18. ScotsJet

ScotsJet Active Member

So which is the best option?

19. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

20. MaliciousPenguin

MaliciousPenguin New Member

Have just put in order to NFLJerseySupply.. Will report back, but was $105 for Sanchez for me, and a Chargers & Steelers one for two friends...