Your Guide to Cheap Jets Jerseys

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Double Zero, May 7, 2009.

1. KriSpY162

KriSpY162 New Member

/\ That's a pain! Anyways I ordered my Jersey on Oct 5, Shipped Oct 9, Was in transit to my house today but was "mis-routed" and sent to another facility .. probably be here tomorrow.

2. Jaded Green

Jaded Green New Member

The numbers on the sleeves are wrong, they should be the same style as on the regular jerseys.

[​IMG]

3. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I ordered some bootlegs for the game. White Revis, Green Edwards and Braylon.
    and 2 Titans for my pops!! (Rhodes and Mark)

I also ordered from the Jets site a authentic Sanchez with the 50 seasons patch. (Green).

I can't wait for that, this is the only season you can get those patches and it's his rookie year so I figured what the hell.

4. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

the new 50 seasons patch is dope.

5. MadBacker Prime

Yeah I love it!!!

My Dad has a authentic Byrd Jersey with the 75th NFL anniversary patch,

this 50 one looks much better and more Jet specific.

6. Big Poppa Naich

Big Poppa Naich Active Member

So I just received my order of 6 jerseys from jersey101.

I had received the notice from USPS last night but they were closed before I got home.

Anyway, here are my impressions, and I will post pics up soon.

Also, keep in mind that when I talk about the fit, I am 5'10" and about 280 with large arms and shoulders and a broad chest.

Jersey 1- NY Yankees Mantle throwback- this jersey is very nice. It has the Mitchell and Ness tags on it. Now I am not familiar with baseball jerseys, so I'm not the best judge, but to me it looks fantastic. It even has the 50th year patch on the sleeve. The stitching looks great. The NY logo and the #7 on the back look kind of like felt. It has clear buttons. The fit is excellent on me.... I ordered a 56.

Jersey 2- Namath Throwback- Got this one for my dad. This jersey looks very good, but you can tell that it is not an authentic throwback. I knew this before I purchased it, but Yoyocart never got it in stock in my dad's size. I will order another from Yoyo when it comes in stock to compare. My only complaint is that there is a small rip on the material on the right arm sleeve in the white. Its sort of a pull, like it got rubbed on something. I will be contacting jersey101 to see if they can send me a replacement. But overall, the jersey looks very nice. The sleeves are not correct to the authentic, but it still looks good. The big difference between the current jersey and their throwbacks are that the throwbacks use the solid material on the entire jersey, instead of the mesh jersey material on the front and back like the current jersey. I ordered a 52 for my Dad, and it looks like it will fit him fine. He goes about 220 and is 5'10"

Jersey 3- Leon Washington White Titans of NY jersey. This jersey looks fantastic. It really does. The 50th anniversary patch is awesome. This is my favorite jersey out of the bunch. I ordered a 54 and it fits me perfectly. It's just loose enough that I can wear a sweater under it in the winter to games. The only flaw I can see with it is that the numbers on the sleeves use the same font as the numbers on the front and back... the old school font instead of the current-style font. Not too obvious of a flaw, and I still love the jersey.

Jersey 4- Don Maynard throwback size 54. This jersey is just like the Namath one above, but obviously with Maynard on it instead. It looks good. This one did not have the pull in the sleeve like the Namath one, but it did have one other flaw... albeit a minor one. There was a bunch of thread balled up in the corner between the shoulder and front panels. I pulled the fabric to see if it was ok to cut away the threads, and it seemed like it would be, so I cut it away with a scissor and it was fine. I'm happy with it, even though the sleeves are obviously incorrect.

Jerseys 5 & 6- Both size 48 Sanchez for my wife and mom. These look fantastic. The only complaint I have is that the 50th anniversary patch has some white stitching that looks cheesy. If the stitching were green, it would have been unnoticeable. The jersey is big on my 6 months pregnant wife and I'm sure it will be big on my mom too. But that's fine, I intended them to be big enough to fit big poofy jackets under them for the winter.

Overall, I would say that I am happy and satisfied, considering I got 6 jerseys for the price of 1. I'll take pics and follow up with the complaint about the Namath jersey, and see what they do to fix the problem. If they replace the Namath, I will be extremely happy. If not, then I will still be happy with the purchase.

Hope this helps anybody planning on ordering from Jersey101.

7. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

I've ordered from 101 for the past few months, about 20 jersey's, but they have been royally fucking up lately.
    I ordered a Brees and a xxl Sanchez for friends and never recieved them. When i alerted them to this they said i never ordered them but thankfully i found original e-mail(SAVE THEM FOLKS!) and they said they would send them but still haven't arrived.
    Ordered a Green J-CO and got white instead today and didn't get the Blue Titans Sanchez i ordered with the J-CO in package.

This is really pissing me off!

8. MadBacker Prime

Big Poppa....

Are the Sanchez Jerseys you ordered the Jets or the Titans version.

I ask because you can buy the Jets jersey with a 50 season patch, which is different then the Titans AFL patch.

9. Big Poppa Naich

Rodimus, I ordered 2 of the regular Jets green Sanchez jerseys. They have the Jets logo patch and the 50th Season patch. The Jets logo, and the NFL patch on the collar, look good. Its just the 50th Season patch that looks kind of cheap. It has white thread stitching, but it is sewn into the patch where the patch is green, so the white stands out. Plus the stitches are much further apart than the stitching for the numbers and other patches. The AFL patch on my Leon Washington white Titans of NY jersey looks great. I will take pics later to illustrate my point.

10. MadBacker Prime

Sweet!!!

I didn't know they were putting those patches on the knockoffs. Is it automatic or do you have to ask?? It's not in their pics??

11. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

Got a throwback of Chrebet today from 101 and i have to say it's unbelievable!
    Heavyweight material but not as true to size as the regulars. Seems to run small.

Has a $300.00 price tag attached to it, also! What an awesome jersey!

12. Big Poppa Naich

It is automatic. Nothing I ordered was specialized.

13. nyjets2sb

nyjets2sb Member

Just got four new jerseys, figured I'd post some pics. They all looks pretty good, only thing that didn't seem right was the fact that the Chrebet is made similar to the Namath jersey.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. nyjets2sb

nyjets2sb Member

15. pantograph3

pantograph3 New Member

Nice. I'm getting a Revis one now.

16. rudd28

rudd28 New Member

Don't feel bad about the stitching...I took this pic from a game worn jersey that I bought from this year. Even the stitching from team is sloppy.

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

17. Mr777

Mr777 New Member

Hey guys quick question, Has anyone used mlbjersey.us to buy a jersey and if so how was ur experience?
    I usually use the regular 3 to order my jerseys but my fiance wants a Mendenhall Steelers White Jersey and the 3 regulars only have the white super bowl jerseys. And I was luckly enough to find it on mlbjersey.us but kinda iffy bought using somone new.
    Thanks for the help

18. MadBacker Prime

I used jersey101

I sent the paypal payment to- im hang cheng, supermall360@ymail.com

I haven't heard back about this yet is that the address you guys used for jersey101 paypal payments?

Thanks!!

19. MadBacker Prime

Whose jersey did you get??

Inquiring minds would like to know.

20. rudd28

rudd28 New Member

I got a Cotch jersey worn against the Texans. I have a bunch from years past. Sort of a gay little hobby of mine.