Your Guide to Cheap Jets Jerseys

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Double Zero, May 7, 2009.

1. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

The real ones are all made in sweatshops also - they just dont make such a ludicrous mark-up.

If the "real" ones were available at a more realistic price ($80 for something that costs probably $2 to make?) people wouldn't buy the fake ones.

2. cassie96

cassie96 Member

#22 cassie96, May 8, 2009
    Last edited: May 8, 2009
  3. dino26

dino26 New Member

There is a site i would like to recommend which you can post your links of jerseys and this guy will tell youif they are real or not the forum is just about nfl jerseys and a few others but mainly NFL , the guy hates counterfeits with a passion but i havent got enough posts.

On the other hand is the Jets store in Madison Ave opened yet they said Spring 09 ? or has anyone got any pics of it.

4. dino26

dino26 New Member

jersey101 sells fakes

Jersey 101 authentic nfl jersey - $38

NFL SHOP , authentic jersey - over $200

Something doesnt add up and that jersey101 is on the other site i was talking about and is listed as a counterfeit seller.

I rather pay for a real authentic than some cheap peice of crap , or just go and get a replica jersey !

#24 dino26, May 8, 2009
  5. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

6. thejetsaddict

thejetsaddict New Member

To the above

Jersey 101 was very good. My Favre Jersey :( was VERY good quality. They are not authentic Jeresey, they are replicas of authentic Jerseys (they do say reebok on them) but they have the sewn on embroidery, not the painted on stuff like the actual reebok replicas. Im never going to buy from anywhere else again, 35 bucks for that quality is unbeatable. They maybe counterfeit, but $100+ for a reebok authentic is ridiculous, these authentic replicas were perfect.

#26 thejetsaddict, May 8, 2009
  7. Double Zero

Double Zero Member

No one is saying these are authentic or truly made by Reebok. These jerseys are definitely knockoffs, but quality ones. Why spend $80 for a "screen printed" official Reebok jersey, when you can get a sewn-on "authentic" from jersey101 or aplusjerseys for $40 max?

Also, I just noticed jersey101 added a T. Jones Titans jersey today. If only I thought he was going to be around for a longer than a year!

8. Talisman

Talisman Active Member

Gotta get my post count up quickly so I can see the sites you're talking about, but if its any of the ones I know of, these Jerseys are definitely hit or miss. For a $35 bootleg you take what you get I guess, but out of 3 orders I've had 2 duds (but I did get a very solid Moss jersey)

9. ToonWalker

ToonWalker New Member

I've paid anywhere from $35-$50 bucks on "authentic" jerseys from China or the Phillippines on various eBay stores. All letters and numbers stitched on, NFL logo, the whole bit. So far I've been more than satisfied with every product. There's no way I'm spending $70+ for a "replica" silkscreened Reebok jersey when these bad boys are readily available.

Even at $50 they're a quarter of the price of an official jersey, with at least 85% of the quality. Good deal, IMO.

10. dino26

dino26 New Member

h*t*t*p://w*w*w.youtube.c*o*m/watch?v=iAgxTbQZkqE

Watch that video take away the stars from http, www and com

11. Talisman

Talisman Active Member

True....and even with a 60% "miss" rate for some of the more sketch sites, you still end up on top in the end (money-wise)

12. thecolouroffire

thecolouroffire New Member

But as a UK fan you must have the problem of not being able to get authentic Jets stuff from anywhere? this is a cheep and easy alternative

13. IATA

IATA Trolls

Is it just me, or do the numbers on Jersey101 look a bit small?

14. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

I ordered me a Favre white "authentic" jersey last year from Jersey101 and it looks good for 38 bucks.

Looking forward to ordering me a Sanchez in NY Titan blue and Whitey for this upcoming year to represen' properly esse.

15. tom spicer

tom spicer New Member

I have purchased from one of these sites & I was very happy with the product. I refuse to pay $80 for a cheap jersey or $200 to $300 for some authentic jersey.

16. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

haha , if Dino was still here , he'd be going mental right now

17. IATA

IATA Trolls

He already did that.

18. thecolouroffire

thecolouroffire New Member

to be honest, the replicas are shit and expensive, and most people over here would'nt be able to tell the difference anyway, so its not like you going to get people spitting at you in the street or anything

19. HarmCityJet

HarmCityJet New Member

I never said they weren't.

So just get a plain white t-shirt and write "football" on it with green magic marker. It's slightly less creepy than wearing another man's name on your back.

20. kinggofg

kinggofg Active Member

Tell the difference?

When I'm a game every now and then I see someone wearing a Jersey that looks really incedibly cheap. (looks like a t-shirt someone tried to pass off as a jersey) the colors are gererally off and the lettering or numbers look wrong.

Are these the "fake" jerseys we see here? What percentage of jerseys at the games people are wearing are fake? I feel like its about 1 in 2000 that I can tell is fake. But I want some confirmation that way more than thet are fake and if I get one of these I can wear it without everyone around me making fun of me.

My coles jersey is so nicely broken in, but I just can't wear it again.

I'm not going to get season tix this year, so I'll be going to a lot less games. So it doesn't seem worth it to pay $80.