Your Guide to Cheap Jets Jerseys

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Double Zero, May 7, 2009.

1. rico college

rico college Well-Known Member

I just got my Revis and sanchez green jerseys from jerseymall and they look great but they were a little dirty. the Two size 52's looks the same and the size was true. The sanchez one looks better than the picture on the website btw.

thanks op.

2. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

I got my order from yoyo cart. I am extremely pleased. The Devils one is hands down better than the Namath. Uploading pics now.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#262 GQMartin, May 22, 2009
    Last edited: May 22, 2009
  3. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Tried to get shots of the stitching...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

They come with actual tags. The Brodeur says "Made in Canada" lol.
    [​IMG]
    This picture is deceiving, these decals are very big.

4. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

[​IMG]
    "Authentic" - It might as well be, it's really nice. I highly recommend it.

Little note, the XL is just like everyone says, it's a little smaller, it fits great but I don't swim in it like I swim in my replica XL. The Brodeur, the length is perfect but the sleeves are way too long..I'll have to get it tailored.

5. firemanedjr

firemanedjr Active Member

Too bad nobody sells Islanders sweaters. Then again, whose would I want?

6. coorslightcans

a sweater????????? im sure many could take their shirts off and show you a sweater or two.

7. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Did you guys wash these things???? They smell like the plastic wrapper they came in.

If you did wash them what settings?

8. coorslightcans

gentle cycle and no dryer or the cotton numbers will wrinkle and shrink. been there done that.

9. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

^ thanks coors

10. Pavlus53

Pavlus53 Member

I have always been about the authentic jerseys, but I have been burned in the past (Abraham and Vilma). NFL Shop will really take you to town on those authentics.

I have seen some really bad jerseys, but some of these photos in this thread have proved that the off-market jerseys look great. I am thinking a Namath one will save me plenty in the long run. Why buy a new player who might be traded away?

But then again, these sites have provided enough of a discount that I could get a Namath and a couple of current players for well under an authentic jersey from NFL Shop.

I tend to drink a few on game day and eat quite a bit, so wing and chili stains are common. With these jerseys, it won't hurt so bad!

11. rillo

rillo New Member

So Jersey101 has the better looking ones? I purchased from them before (happy with it) but Jerseymall has the better selection color wise, really want their white Revis.

Thanks!

12. jgangstahippie7:18

I like the jersey101's-Titans Revis, NYY Joba, and Lundqvist. The USC Sanchez looks fine, but they fucked up the Tim Tebow jersey.

13. Al Bundy

Al Bundy New Member

that green namath from yoyo is very nice

i think im gonna buy it for my dad for father's day..

hes like 5'8 160 should i go size 48 or 50?

14. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

^ 48 prob....

15. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

I got my Lenny Dykstra '86 throwback from yoyocart yesterday, and I gotta say, I was very impressed. I mean, we had people over last night and I showed it off to my Met fan friends and they were jealous, and that was before I told them how much I paid for it. I'm going to a party tonight and I can't wait to wear it, it really looks that good. If you're a Met fan those '86 throwbacks are the fucking shiznit. I hate to gush, but everything about the jersey looks real, plus Nails was my favorite growing up. Double Zero: Good looking out on the sites, bro. I can't thank you enough. Even though the Bobby Orr jersey runs a little big, I wore it last night and was getting a bunch of compliments on that one too. Love the 50th Bruins Anniversary patches on the shoulder too. Can't say enough.

16. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

Care to post a pic of your jerseys? I was thinking of getting the Revis Jersey from them as well.

Thx

17. dBLitzer28

dBLitzer28 Active Member

I Just ordered my Namath and Dykstra Jerseys from YoYo Cart.

Did you guys create an account when you ordered? Or did you just purchase it without making an account?

#277 dBLitzer28, May 24, 2009
    Last edited: May 24, 2009
  18. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

^ Made an account, they have some bullshit called bonus points. I doubt I'll ever order enough to have them mean anything for me but...

19. dBLitzer28

dBLitzer28 Active Member

I wasn't planning to buy anything from them after .. so I just ordered without making an account. Now, I realized, I have no way of tracking my order so I made an account and I emailed them to add my order to my account so I can track it. They haven't gotten back to me though. Are they the company the calls you to confirm the order?

20. Jaded Green

Jaded Green New Member

They could be made in the same shop, and if you held them both you could obviously tell the fake one is garbage compared to the real.

The jerseys are decent for bootlegs, but don't fool yourself into thinking they are really authentic, they are made inferior the stitching is not even close, either is the materials compared to a real authentic.

Which is also why the colors don't match from one part of the jersey to another. Also the stripes from the shoulder to sleeves are off, they do not end even like that.

Look at the Jets logo on the pics posted and look at the logo on something that's real. Notice the fake ones do not have line breaks at the front and back nose on the ball and the lettering is off as well.

They are nice for a cheap jersey, but you really are not saving much, when you consider they will be garbage after a few times through the wash.

Better use the delicate cycle and pray.

#280 Jaded Green, May 25, 2009
    Last edited: May 25, 2009