Your Guide to Cheap Jets Jerseys

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Double Zero, May 7, 2009.

1. Double Zero

Double Zero Member

Hey guys. I know these sites for bootleg-Chinese websites have floated around this site for a while, but I just wanted to provide a comprehensive list of the different sites, the jerseys available, and the process to get them. I'm not affiliated with any site, just a regular Jets fan who wants to pass along some internet deals. So here goes:

Site 1: www.jersey101.com

Average Price: $35 (includes shipping)

NY Jets Jerseys available
    - T. Jones (NY Titans)
    - Rhodes (NY Titans)
    - Sanchez (Green, White, NY Titans)
    - Favre (Red Practice Jersey, Green, White, NY Titans)
    - Gholston (Green, White)
    - Namath (Green, White)

How to Order: Add item to cart. Once you are done, fill out the following form when you indicate the jersey size you want. A "representative" will contact you in a day or so to confirm the order, size, and shipping address. You will then receive a paypal invoice for the total amount (around $35). Paying through paypal completes the ordering process. The jersey usually arrives in 7-10 days.

Personal Notes: This is my favorite site for "authentic" jerseys. The quality is solid and a lot of people compliment the jerseys I have from this site (currently - Favre and Mangold). I just placed an order for a Green Sanchez jersey (yeah, I know, he could be a bust. But at worst, I'm out $35 for a stitched jersey). I would NOT order a Namath from this site, as they look incredibly fake. The current players jerseys look fine. I also like this site because they seem to be the most up-to-date.

Site 2: www.jerseymall2008.com

Average Price: $16+$23 shipping

- Ferguson (Green)
    - Favre (Green, White, Titans, Black)
    - Revis (Green, White)
    - Cotchery (Green, White)
    - T. Jones (Green, White)
    - Sheppard (Green)
    - Leonhard (Green)
    - Scott (Green)
    - Sanchez (Green)

How to Order: Add item to shopping cart. You must register with the site. After you create a profile, you are guided through the rest of the ordering process. Payments are invoiced through paypal.

Personal Notes: I haven't used this site yet, but am very tempted to do so. No matter what your opinions are of the bootleg jerseys, you can't beat the ability to get a Sanchez, Scott, and Revis jersey for under $100. Shipping is kinda pricey, but you're still getting any extremely nice jersey (or 2 or 3) for an incredible price.

Site 3: www.aplusjerseys.com WARNING - Looks like this site was hacked since I posted this.

Average Price: about $20+$19 shipping

- Namath (White, Green)
    - Lowery (Green)
    - Favre (Green, White, NY Titans)
    - Coles (Green)

How to Order: Send a detailed email to orders@aplusjerseys.com. Receive an email in 1-2 days asking to confirm address and order info. They send a paypal notice, order complete. Shipping takes about 2 weeks from the time you send the paypal.

Personal Notes: I used this site to buy my Namath. In my opinion, the Namath looks much better here than on jersey101.com. The payment system is exactly like jersey101.com. They also offer a Lowery jersey.

Site 4: www.yoyocart.com

Average Price: about $19+$18 shipping

- Namath (White, Green)
    - Favre (Green, White)

How to Order: All payments are done on the site. Jersey takes about 3 weeks to arrive.

Personal Notes: Used to be fantastic-goods.com. A few months ago, it had a much wider selection (Coles, Favre, Namath, Cotchery, Jones). I used it to pick up a white Coles jersey last year. I can vouch for the quality, but it seems like this site hasn't been updated since switching to the yoyo domain.

Others:
    There is a "store" on ebay from the philippines. The ebay name is "playersofthecentury." He has a handful of Jets throwbacks on his site. Right now he has an Emerson Boozer jersey for auction (http://cgi.ebay.com/Boozer-32-New-Y...ryZ24952QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

He also claims he can make any jersey. I've been in contact with him to see if he can make me a custom Maynard throwback. I'll report back when I hear something back.

That's about all I have. If you're in the market for a Sanchez, Namath, or Rhodes Titans, there are some places to get a quality one for cheap. I hope this helps.:jets:

#1 Double Zero, May 7, 2009
    Last edited: May 11, 2009
  2. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

So this is absolutely legit?

I'm thinking about getting a Sanchez jersey now that I see a place to get it for only 35 bucks.

3. Scruggy

Scruggy Active Member

Ah, that's pretty sweet, Thanks.

I've been looking for an Emerson Boozer to wear on Sundays, you know, when I'm boozin'.

:up:

4. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

that white namath looks really tempting.

5. hoobash

hoobash Well-Known Member

Its too early for me to get a sanchez I need for him to win some games first. I do want one

6. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Great post. Thanks!

Can they make us a "Snachez" ? LOL

It'd be awesome to see some Snachez jerseys out there at games 'cause they'd have to be worn by readers of this forum. Too funny.

7. ToonWalker

ToonWalker New Member

Although I haven't bought any "knock-off" jerseys from these sites, I've bought several from eBay stores and have always been satisfied.
    I'm gonna give that jersey101 a shot.

8. ToonWalker

ToonWalker New Member

Instead of "Snachez' mine's gonna say "Dirty" on the back.

9. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

awesome stuff double zero. just got me a sanchez titans. im usually a hater on the titans jersey but i guess they are here to stay plus it has this years anniversary patch which makes it a lot cooler imo.

10. TouchdownJets86

TouchdownJets86 New Member

I have also gotten some of the "authentic" jerseys from ebay, and honestly i could care less about the differences, I can get 2 jerseys for the price of a replica from NFL.com. Gotta make more room in the closet for my 3 sanchez jerseys.

I agree that Snachez would be great!

11. Double Zero

Double Zero Member

One thing I did not mention - tell the representatives from jersey101.com you want a specific jersey. If enough people request it, they will eventually get around to mass-producing it. The woman I exchanged emails with told me this is why they made Rhodes Titans; people were requesting it. I requested a green Revis or a white Scott. If more people do the same, they will eventually be made.

12. TouchdownJets86

TouchdownJets86 New Member

I agree, the titans jerseys just dont look right, but there is something about the sanchez jersey that just looks right

13. GeorgeJETSon

GeorgeJETSon Member

I got a Gholston jersey from these folks last year. Definitely some imperfections - the green of the stretchy fabric around the shoulder crease definitely doesn't match the green on the rest of the jersey. Also, the NFL logo is obviously bogus and some of the lettering isn't exactly straight. That being said, for $35, if you want a jersey to wear to a game, so you look the part and won't mind beer getting spilled on you, then go for it. For $35, it's basically an expensive t-shirt, and a heck of a lot more fun. Just my 2 cents.

#13 GeorgeJETSon, May 7, 2009
    Last edited: May 7, 2009
  14. Skender51

Skender51 New Member

Wait im confused what are the differences between the expensive one and the cheap one

15. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

Peetty sweet stuff. I'll check it out some more tomorrow

16. greenthumb

greenthumb New Member

Was anyone else here 2 years ago when someone gave out their reebok employee code which gave 60% or 70% off when you ordered from their site. It was awsome--I got a pennington-Vilma-and coles-payed 60 bucks for auth jerseys. But as you can see I need that to happen again so I can update my wardrobe.

#16 greenthumb, May 7, 2009
    Last edited: May 7, 2009
  17. HarmCityJet

HarmCityJet New Member

mmm....sweatshop-a-licious

18. Al Bundy

Al Bundy New Member

good looks man.. does the second site have a rhodes jersey? i cant view the links yet (post count).. also any idea how the baseball jerseys look (on the first site)? i jus shelled out 190 for a santana authentic (and it was 60$ off from mlb.com..) not tryin to pay that again jus had to have one

19. firemanedjr

firemanedjr Active Member

If it didn't cost so much, and/or I had the money to afford one, I'd buy it.

20. CanadaGreen

CanadaGreen New Member

Hmmmm...Those Gholston jersey's must be big sellers!