Your Favorite Jet

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GreyhoundJet, May 19, 2006.

1. GreenBleeder69

I have 2. 1 is Curtis Martin, I shouldn't really have to explain why, but here it is anyway. He's been consistant, hardly ever fumbles, and is just a selfless team player. He may be slowing down a little, but the guy is all heart. Number 2 is my man Vinny T, and let me explain before everyone goes nuts on me. (I said "goes" nuts, not "blows" nuts, lol). I first became a Jets fan during the Kotite/Boomer days, so seeing the Jets be successful was a rarity. Vinny came in and for the first time as a jets fan I actually had hope. I know he only had one good season, but it was a great season, and the best season I've ever seen as a Jets fan, so even though he's not the greatest QB of all time, I'll always have a soft spot for Vinny Vidi Vicci. And I don't care what anyone says, Vinny, you crossed the goal line on that QB sneak against Seattle!

2. Mjet67

Mjet67 New Member

#73 Joe Klecko

3. ViLmAfAn5128

ViLmAfAn5128 Banned

VILMA, end of story.

4. Tony

Tony Bipedal, Reformed

Curtis is my favorite all-time, not just current, and I go back a long way as a Jets fan. Not many pro athletes are true role models. Curtis is.

5. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

Chrebet, Chrebet, Chrebet, always has been and as far as I can say right now he always will be.

Reason? Everything. The way he played, his determination to make it as an underdog and prove his worth once he was there. His toughness, his affinity for paying the price to do the job. The fact that he stands for everything a football player should be and that he did it at WR where there are too many pussies and primadonnas these days. The fact the he fought for the extra yard instead of running OB, everything about him....

6. camp80

camp80 New Member

Wayne Chrebet

7. dwalsh

dwalsh 2006 TGG.com Rookie of the Year Award Winner

Curtis Martin
    [​IMG]

8. Imagesrdecieving

Imagesrdecieving Well-Known Member

Favorite All Time - Mo Lewis - I always loved this guy.

Favorite Current - Jonathan Vilma

9. nightowltom

nightowltom New Member

Like every other Patriots fan, my all time favorite Jet is Mo Lewis. No explanation needed.