Your current position regarding Clemens and Roids

Discussion in 'Baseball Forum' started by Yisman, Feb 13, 2008.

?

Did Clemens do steroids and/or other banned substances?

1. Yes, I'm convinced he did steroids

51.9%
  2. Yes, I think he did them

36.5%
  3. I don't think he did them

3.8%
  4. Not sure/other

7.7%
  1. JoeJet

JoeJet Banned

A classless Yankee fan statement. When has Pedro ever been linked to steroids? Surprised you did not say Johan Santana takes steroids...TOTALLY CLASSLESS but not unexpected.

2. JoeJet

JoeJet Banned

Want to give me the docket number of that conviction? Or was it an allegation that never proceeded beyong that? Have you no MORAL CODE?

3. GreenMachine

Hey, go fuck yourself...

4. GreenMachine

I was referring to throwing at hitters...But, I guess you are not that smart to get that.

BTW, joe..does your wife know you are sending your phone number to women on the net?

Classy:beer:

5. MSUJet85

MSUJet85 ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The difference is that Pedro is at most 140 lbs. :smile:

6. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

good ole fashioned fight we got here

7. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Swing and a miss, badly. Seriously, what do you think, are you a) dumb or b) stupid?

8. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

Great logic. Clemens must be a good person and very honest because he pitched well.

So do you believe Pettitte? He contradicted Clemens. I would think Yankee fans would believe Dandy Andy more than Dirty Roger.

9. GreenMachine

For the record:

I think Roger took HGH. I also believe McNamee is a rat turd rapist.

I also think 75% of MLB took HGH.

10. FlashGordon

FlashGordon Active Member

You think he rapes rat turds?

11. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

I don't think "not sure/other" was the right choice, then. :wink:

12. GreenMachine

it said "steroids"...not HGH

13. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

poll question: Did Clemens do steroids and/or other banned substances?

14. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Yeah but this topic isn't about Pedro Martinez.... he isn't the one lying to Congress about performance enhancing drugs. I've never heard Martinez and HGH or Steroids in the same sentence. There have been questions about Clemroid for some time.

15. Barry the Baptist

So is Pettite lying? How about Knoblauch? How about Mrs Pettite? How about Mrs Clemens? How about the nanny? All of thier stories back McNamee. Like was mentioned earlier how can Pettite overhear about Roger's wife in 99/00 when she wasn't injected until 2003? How about the lie he told about notbeing contacted b Mitchell, then hsi story changed to his agents never told him. How about he knew what Mcnamee did yet he rehired him?

As far as the clown Dan Burton who was wagging his tainted finger at McNamee maybe he shoud be reminded about his past.

He wanted to impose the death penalty on drug dealers.... that is until his son Danny Jr got nailed transporting it across state lines and then while awaiting trial police raided his apartment and found 30 pot plants and a shotgun. Mysteriously the charges in Indiana where later dropped.

Dan Burton also wanted to prevent House members from playing golf with lobbyists but played Pebble Beach with the AT&T Chairman. What's wrong with this? Nothing if Burton wasn't heading a commitee that was awarding federal communications contracts.

Burton also missed the begining of the 2007 Legislative Session because he was playing golf in California. The Indianapolis Star has also reported that of all Indiana lawmakers Burton ranked last in voting and has also skipped out on voting when it coincides with the Bob Hope Classic.

He is the same guy that said we should place an aircraft carrier off the coast of Bolivia to fight drugs. Of course Bolivia is landlocked.

He was involved in the doctoring of transcripts of prison audiotapes of Webster Hubbell. He was thrown under the bus by both Newt Gingrinch and Dick Gephardt.

There was also the child he had with his mistress that he hid for 15 years, all the while married. He then married the nurse that cared for his wife who died of breats cancer.

This guy is pure scum yet he is the one waving his finger at McNamee, take a look at yourself before you make yourself look like an ass. O wait a little late for that.

16. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

yeah, Burton is a scumbag. Jim Rome laid into him today on his show.

Burton continuing to get re-elected is a joke.

17. Barry the Baptist

It just shows how stupid people in Indiana are...... then again he likely would get re-elected in most states.

18. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

19. Barry the Baptist

20. Barry the Baptist

Here is some dirt on the guys that were clearly on Roger's side

Virginia Foxx: was 1 of only 11 members of the house to vote against the 51 billion dollar aid package to victims of Hurricane Katrina.

Darrell Issa aka Jihad Darrell :alledgedly stole a car in 1971 from an army base and in 1972 he and his broter were indicted for stealing a Maseratti from a car dealership in Cleveland. He was also convcted on a gun charge in Michigan the same year.

In 1979 he and hs brother faked the theft of his car and charged with felony grand theft auto.

His whole takeover of his electronics company reaks of deception and illegal tactics.

He's been accused of being a Hezbollah sympathizer and he also had some involvment in the Blackwater scandal.

Chris Shays: One of the biggest warhawks in Washington, accused Iraq multiple times of having WMD and called the US Invasion "flawless"

The guy isn't all that bad, some minore controvsersies like saying what went on at Abu Gharib wasn't torture but compared to Burton and Issa he is as clean as they come.