y'all need to check out patsfan.com

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by jets4lyfah, Feb 5, 2012.

1. DAPATS

DAPATS New Member

Reading yours is better. How about your team going 8-8 and not making the playoffs? How about LT basically saying your locker room sucks? How about Holmes' little act during the Miami game? Holy shit buddy. Your team is falling apart and you're feeling good about a Patriots SB loss? Trust me, it's not as bad around Pats Nation as you think. At least we got to the SB 7 times. That must piss you off too.

2. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

It depends you guys getting to the SB and not winning must piss us off as much as us getting to the AFCCG and not winning pisses you off

Yeah dont think anybody really gives a shit

3. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Oh wow 7 times, that is as relevant as me saying the Jets are undefeated in Super Bowls. Yeah, scary right? :wink:

The priceless thing is, everything you mentioned happened about a month ago for the Jets and is now resolved. Most fans don't care, and moved on. Yet you bring it up because the Jets going 8-8 brings you joy after the Patriots lost another Super Bowl due to Brady playing poorly. For a team and franchise you talk so highly of, you really care a bout the Jets a lot. Much more than you should from how bad of a state the Jets are in and how amazing of a franchise the Pats are.

4. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

5. CurbYourEnthusiasm

CurbYourEnthusiasm Well-Known Member

hahahahhaa. I actually laughed out loud at this. Well done.

6. HOI

HOI Active Member

Please...have you been reading the mindless, whiny, series of pussy farts on this site the past few weeks? It's like a bunch of highschool broads pissed they didn't get invited to the prom.

Between the fire everyone, sign everyone, cut everyone threads it's a shit storm.

They just lost a heart breaker for the second time in 5 years. I think they get a free pass to be retarded for a bit.

7. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

:rofl2:damn thats bad

8. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Ok I'm sorry not beating a woman, groping a woman below the waist and nice mugshot BTW

[​IMG]

Apparently Robert Kraft gave a shit about "the girl" who happens to give rim jobs and suck cock for a living wearing a jersey with a patch honoring his wife to the point that your boy gave an apology about it.

Yes I saw that video because the league didn't feel the need to cover it up by destroying the video tape. For the record how many draft picks were the Jets docked from the Sal Alosi incident? Oh yeah... none.

Your right, I do feel good about watching you fail again. Actually it felt great to watch Boston be owned once again by New York.

9. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

ZERO RINGS IN the POST SPYGATE ERA.

your three RINGS MEANS NOTHING TO ME. u mad

10. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Eh, try to imagine what this place would be like if the Jets made the Super Bowl and then lost by conceding the winning touchdown and just missing a hail mary as time expired. People here would be fucking suicidal.

11. Axel3419

Axel3419 Well-Known Member

Very true. Luckily we aren't in that situation.

12. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

I have to admit we were pretty damn optimistic after losing back to back AFCCG.

Fact is Rex is taking us places and I think theres a helluva lot more sunshiners now than their was in the true SOJ era

13. DAPATS

DAPATS New Member

It means A LOT to you. Otherwise, you wouldn't bring it up. The fact is, the NFL hasn't disqualified the Patriots from any of those SB championships. So it all stays in the record books. Ha Ha Ha I love it! Come to Gillette stadium and see the Lombardi trophys. They look really nice.

14. DAPATS

DAPATS New Member

Nope. Wrong again. Edelman wasn't convicted of anything. Charges were dropped. And far as Gronkowski and the shirt incident, he did apologize..on his own. Kraft told him to "be careful out there". That was it. Oh, and the Sal Alosi incident? I didn't say the Jets were docked for it. I said the guy was cheating. Period. Yeah...Boston got "owned" by NEW JERSEY. The Giants. Not your supposed team you root for. Last time I checked, most Jets fans hated the Giants. I'd rather my team make it past an AFCCG and taste the SB than walk away a loser, never to play on the big stage. But whatever makes you feel good.

15. DAPATS

DAPATS New Member

Of course it's relevant. Making it to the SB gives you a far better chance of actually winning it than just making it to the AFCCG, right? And I wouldn't exactly say everything is resolved as far as the Jets problems go. Just Because Ryan says he's gonna have a little fireside chat with some players doesn't mean a thing right now. Sanchez can't be feeling the love when you have players throwing him under the bus and fans asking the FO to get Peyton.:wink:

16. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Such anger. Give it a rest, dude. Tommy needs your prayers.

17. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

The fuck is this guys problem? Of course were happy the Pats lost. If you don't like it, get the fuck out chowder boy. Oh and Go Yankees.

18. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Those 7 Super Bowls don't give you a better shot at winning next year just like our undefeated record in them doesn't mean we wont't lose if we reach it.

I would say the Tone problem resolved. You don't see him in the media. Plax has basically said goodbye to the Jets so there he goes. Any internal problems are solved from what I hear, now it is time add players. Also, not sure where you heard Rex was going to have chat. In any case, he probably has already talked to whom he wanted.

Please name the players throwing him under the bus. Oh you can't. We can go on and on how some of Mehta's anonymous sources have been proven wrong by the ex players, current players, anaylsts, announcers, coaches, and the owener. I'm sure the boston media ripping Brady will have as much of an effect as the NY media speculating that Peyton comes to the Jets. Brady also can't feel the love with Jacobs telling his wife to shut up and be cute. I'm sure Welker isn't pleased that a company dumped butterfingers in Boston because of the difficult catch he dropped.

19. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

this scenario would be icing on the SOJ cake.

20. CONN-JET.2.0.3.

CONN-JET.2.0.3. Active Member

Not gonna lie, I beamed with pride when I read that one. That's too funny that he would use that to describe the game.