Yahoo Sports - Proof that Brady taunted the Jets. Now, so what?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by dthomas53, Jan 13, 2011.

1. azhar80

azhar80 Well-Known Member

Its simple beat the life out of brady and after the game shake hands and talk with him for an extended period of time to really poised him off. Rex should hug Belicheat for a few second before he's runs off like he did against Magini long .

2. strngplyr

strngplyr Well-Known Member

This. We hate the Jets because of their talk, our team is the Polar opposite. If HC's were reversed then most likely Pats would love it because we would embrace our HC just like you do. Everybody wants to support their team, and anyone else doing it differently is wrong. That's fan logic.

3. theBidet

theBidet Active Member

the only way the shaking of brady's hand will occur is if hte pats win. bc when they lose, he's the first in the locker room. classy as he is.

4. strngplyr

strngplyr Well-Known Member

Why work to create a story when the Jets do it for you. Jets talk over the course of one week can create headlines for a month.

5. theBidet

theBidet Active Member

this is out of town bullshit. seriously i'm not trying to attack you or anything.. but if you were to pay attention to jets press conferences for anythign other than when its Jets Pats, you'd be singing a different tune. the tune you're singing now is media fed bullshit. seriosuly.
    again, pats/jets is a bit out of hand now, but regular week here in ny? he's joking with the media, they spin it, you react to it. same shit week in week out.
    the "talk" you mention is generally light hearted banter between a HC and beat writers. which, i could understand is foreign to someone following belichick for sometime.

6. Jets201

Jets201 New Member

No, it's you that has comprehension isssues. I have no problem with the Jets being singled out, I expect it. It's the double standard that the media applies while singling the Jets out that I dislike. See: Media's ridiculous reaction to Braylon Edwards' DWI. If you bothered to read my entire post instead of seeing that I disagreed with you and immediately drumming out your response, you would have noticed it.

7. Jets201

Jets201 New Member

Sooo...that being the case, you have no further reason to post here?

8. Your team isn't the polar opposite. Your team tries to create the image of being the polar opposite, even when insisting it doesn't care about image.

9. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Holy shit...such drama over a bunch highly paid athletes & coaches blowing bluster for the media.

We all know what's up. Up....as in up there on the scoreboard.

The Jets need to avenge the drubbing they took in the last game. Simple as that.

If this isn't done, they'll just look stupid if they keep talking smack.

10. nlam

nlam New Member

i think there is simply not enough to talk about during the week. we can talk about injuries, and talk about how the jets run game needs to be great, but by thursday, this has all been talked about, and all thats left to do is smack talk and repeat each other over and over. i will do my best not to think about this game any more until sunday, because theres really not much else to say. jets know what they have to do. lets see if they can do it.

11. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

I just say Brady on TV, with his lispy voice.... It would be hilarious to hear his trash talk sometime- kinda like getting cussed out by Clay Aiken.

12. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

This just in.

Jets sign Kimo Van Oelhoffen to a one game contract.

13. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

i cant see sanchez trotting down the field to celebrate a TD and turing and giving BB the perverbial finger the way brady did to our rex. rex should be pissed. and he is.

14. patswinagain

patswinagain New Member

Now the story is the finger, why do you guys keep spinning trash>?

15. patswinagain

patswinagain New Member

Doesn't get worse than Clay Aiken comparisons.

16. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

Wiki:
    He also played for the Pittsburgh Steelers, New York Jets, and Philadelphia Eagles. He is well remembered for,
    while a Steeler, inflicting upon Bengals quarterback Carson Palmer serious knee injuries from which he never fully recovered.

17. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

Interesting, I wonder if he has 1 more good game left in him......

18. patswinagain

patswinagain New Member

Seems like yesterday. fine for a backup but wouldn't expect much other than a breather for the DTs with just a few days to practice

#178 patswinagain, Jan 13, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
  19. Rascio

Rascio New Member

Brady is a walking vagina

20. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

You actually think the Jets signed him?