WTB: Season TIX with rights

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell Tickets' started by pats-hater, Nov 5, 2007.

1. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

I am interested in picking up tix and future rights...

Please let me know..

Thanks.

Chris

2. 319-1-x4

319-1-x4 New Member

I have 4 seats that I want to get rid of eventually. I was thinking of eBaying them and I`ve noticed that there aren`t many Jets ticket rights to seats that have been auctioned off. The ones I did see over the years have gone for $7,000+ for 2 seats. What are you willing to pay for the rights to 4 seats? They are upper deck in the front row on the glass that can be upgraded if asked to be.

3. JOISEYJET

JOISEYJET New Member

Better sell it now cause i`m sure once they announce the huge PSL BILL for the new stadium a lot of us who have 4 seats especially in the lower level (we`ll be selling 2 to raise the PSL CASH FOR OUR OTHER 2 TICKETS ....)

4. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

I couldn't take the 4. I would be stoked on two though. They would be for myself and my son who turned 6 this year and I think is finally ready to become an upper-decker.

He and I have done tons of Mets games (loge only, haha) and Devils/Nets games but I have not taken him to a Jets game yet. I have been going to games for a long time and have never had a true reason to go for season tix until now that he is of age.

Would you consider selling 2 + rights?