Worst part of Brady's injury

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jersey Joe 67, Sep 8, 2008.

1. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

isn't it past your bedtime?

[​IMG]

2. Danny Boy?

Danny Boy? New Member

One of two things will happen after the game Sunday....either I'll be banned, or they'll be a shitload of "Oh Danny Boy" parodies.

I expect to be banned....not that I did anything wrong.

3. Danny Boy?

Danny Boy? New Member

Okay.....you are Gay....hey, that wasnt bad! The truth will always set you free!

4. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

you showed up....it was all downhill after that.

5. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

You see I figured some stupid Pats loser would show up with this garbage thinking.

Newsflash this isn't the 1-15 Dolphins team it's a new season. Considering you were a dropped TD away from going to overtime with a team that should win only 1 game this year you shouldn't be running your chowdahole.

I saw what Cassel was doing yesterday, scrapping himself up off the ground alot on 3rd down. Looking like a deer in the headlights. They showd the 2 good passes he threw yesterday on ESPN but none of the other stuff he couldn't do. Don't worry I'm sure the real Randy Moss will be making an apperance real soon destroying a locker room near you. Funny you didn't come back following the choke. Did you just come back to see if we were celebrating the loss of Fagboy? We are so get lost troll....

As for the original post..... If the roles were reversed would the idiots in Boston have this mentality? Did Brady's apparent foot injury diminish what the Giants did in the SB last year? No it didn't. I don't give shit who is playing for QB for them, 10 years from now nobody is going to say the only reason [insert team here] won the SB is because Tom Brady got hurt. Injuries are part of the game and unfortunately for the scumbags in New England their pedestal boy was injured. Those are the breaks, it doesn't diminish anything that he is out.

6. MayoGate

MayoGate Active Member

^^^ This from some farmer boy in Idaho ... haha .. I remember it like it was yesterday ..

7. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

RichMiano sent me a bag of potatoes recently. Thems were good eatin'.

8. Danny Boy?

Danny Boy? New Member

Lol....the joy I will find when my loser team and loser QB beats you like a poosy on Sunday at home will be immeasureable.

Is that a word? Get Google on the phone!

9. Barry the Baptist

Wrong, only one team has been using video to steal signs bucko....

10. Danny Boy?

Danny Boy? New Member

No....no.....Oh no you dint! You dint just call me "bucko" did you?:rofl:

11. Barry the Baptist

It was such a good line I had in my sig for a while. It actually was pretty funny considering I don't know the 1st thing about farming. Quite creative from Danny I must admit.

12. Gorgen

Gorgen New Member

Don't Worry the Pats will still win the division. The Jets have no chance to even finish over .500 LMAO!!!!

Pats without Brady>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JETS!!

13. MayoGate

MayoGate Active Member

Gorgen .. OMG, this gets better by the minute..

14. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

is this a feeble attempt by Grogan to change his username?....it seems this guy suffers from the same "lack of intelligence" that Grogan suffers from.

15. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

who the fuck is Gorgen??

hahaha

now this is actually fun.

16. Danny Boy?

Danny Boy? New Member

By the way...hey Richie boy....your avatar...makes me proud. Ya know why? Back in the mid 90's, I hated NY....why? Because the Yankees were good. So I always said NY sucks....so after 3 SB rings, 2 World Series rings and another NBA title for me Celtics, it gives me great joy to see a New Yorker saying Boston sucks. Now, I love NY.....I try to get there once a year.

Slainte

17. vinsjets

vinsjets Active Member

:rofl::rofl:

18. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

If anyone on this board ever doubted that Belly is a bald-face liar, listen here:

http://audio.weei.com/m/audio/20869086/coach_belichick_monday_9_08.htm?pageid=971

The WEEI host asks him about how different this Monday for the Pats was with the news about Brady's injury. Belly: "Oh, it was pretty much a normal Monday, Glen, in terms of grading the film, going over the corrections, meeting with the players, and getting ready for the Jets."

Yeah, just another day in paradise - no different than any other day you've ever coached.:rofl:

19. Barry the Baptist

Funny I don't think I ever said I thought the Jets would win on Sunday. I know Vegas thinks they will but I'm not so quick to write off the Cheatriots. The big question is will you show up in Feb if my team wins the SB or if my team knocked the Pasties out of the playoffs. Considering you were MIA from the time of the choke until now I'd guess the answer is an emphatic no.

And as for Cassel you saw the same game I did and unless your stupid and blind which is highly possible you know what I saw from him. If not for Patrick Surtain looking like he was in Pompei when Vesuvius erupted it's quite likely you lose yesterday.

20. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

HAHAHAHA!!!