Women’s Basketball

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by BrowningNagle, Apr 2, 2024.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Alright, I'm somewhat out of the loop on the recent happenings with Caitlin Clark. I'll posit what little I know, and give my perspective. I'm going to preface all of this by saying men and women are obviously physiologically different, but that includes how we interact with our own gender, which is the point of this post.

Grade school girls, for example, are horrendous little bitches. I should know, I was bullied. Girls do cruelty very differently than boys do, and you wouldn't know what I mean unless you're female. Fast forward to when you're older, women know when other women are doing awful women things. It's a built in antenna.

I was under this delusion that when I got to the workplace that we're all part of the Sisterhood, we have each other's back. It was a rude and depressing awakening. Sexual harassment and sexism is a real and entirely different issue, I'm not talking about that.

So when I saw the video of Caitlin Clark getting punked in the head and her own teammates kind of smirking, I thought, "Holy Shit, there it is. These girls suck."

Thoughts?

2. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

bitches be mean to each other yo

3. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

You don't need to get a sex change, don't worry.

4. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Just wait till they put some lipstick and pantyhose on that gal. She'll be ready for the typing pool in no time.