With the playoff field now set, who are you guys pulling for?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BuddyRyans46, Dec 30, 2018.

1. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

I know nothing about his family, I would hope he would at least treat them good.

Just google..

Philip Rivers is a asshole.

You'll be busy for awhile.

Whines about everything, acts entitled even though hes never won anything, yells at his own fans, consistently declines autographs, always complaining to the refs, talks more trash at his position than most.

The guy just annoys me.

I'm sticking with Dbag. Ha

2. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

I'm with this.

3. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Probably the sentiment of the entire nation except the state of Cheatsachusetts. Which of course means we'll probably be seeing their fckn faces. Again.

4. GREG

GREG Well-Known Member

Who do you have WC weekend?

Colts over Texans
    Cowboys over Seahawks
    Chargers over Ravens
    Bears over Eagles

5. BuddyRyans46

BuddyRyans46 Active Member

To all of you guys who have stated that you would be pulling for the Bears this postseason...thanks, I appreciate the support, guys! This is a really great board full of cool people who know their football!

6. PJ4Ever

PJ4Ever Well-Known Member

Trubisky sucks but is putting up stats bc Nagy is the real deal

7. TonyFtLaud

TonyFtLaud Well-Known Member

Your selling the Bears short. Great D and run game could carry them.
    Chiefs and Rams missing their RBs could cost them.
    Personally I'd like to see the Chargers win one to validate Rivers.

8. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

With all due respect, everyone, do their team Justice as they deserve.

Patriots [X]
    Cheaters [O]

9. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

Andy or Rivers.

Or anyone who plays the Patriots.

Not really rooting for anyone in the NFC unless you know who makes it back again. I do think it'd be funny if the media darling Bears with Mack who the media LOVE to glorify/rub in Gruden's face go one & done get beat by the defending champs in the wild card round.

10. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

I do think it's critical that the Colts find a way to knock off Houston in the wild card round.

I don't think Houston can beat New England. Have they ever beat New England?

Not only that a Houston win would mean the winner of the Chargers-Ravens game would go to KC in round 2 a much tougher opponent IMO for KC than Houston would be for NE.

We need the winner of the Ravens-Chargers game to travel to New England in round 2 to ensure the Pats have the toughest road possible.

11. TheJetLife

TheJetLife Well-Known Member

I’d be cool with seeing Philip Rivers win one, they’re probably my top choice for that sole reason.

Not a fan of the Ravens, but I’d also be okay with seeing the Ravens pull it out only because of the narrative that Harbaugh was considered to be canned before their run to the playoffs and it would be cool to see Lamar Jackson win as a rookie and shut all the haters up.

Followed by the Saints just because I respect the hell out of that franchise and how diehard their fans are. Plus, as mentioned by somebody earlier in this thread, Bridgewater deserves nice things, even as a backup.

I couldn’t care less about the rest of the teams. Obviously I want the Pats to get knocked out as soon as possible.

I would also be annoyed to see the Chiefs win it. I respect Mahomes and he’s really wowed me this season. I just wouldn’t be able to stand anymore of his ass-kissing by the media and ESPN. It’s been neverending, though admittedly deserved due to his performances. I’m just tired of it this year lol. I’m all for him winning at least one SB eventually if the Jets are out of it, but not this year.