With the 15th pick in the 2012 NFL Draft, the New York Jets select...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by rock316nyj, Jan 1, 2012.

1. ManlyGenius

ManlyGenius New Member

I'm convinced Brick either (a) is hurt or (b) didn't work out at all in the off-season. He just hasn't been as quick or powerful as he was last year. He was fine with little to no help last year and now he's getting beaten all the time.

LT is such a hard spot to fill that I really doubt you'd be able to improve on Brick with a rookie.

2. Mason

Mason New Member

And this is the exact attitude that has gotten us in this situation. While other teams are picking up star receivers in the draft and FA, we're of the outdated mindset that GOOD receivers are "easy to replace and easy to find".

Easy to find all right, we found Plax standing in front of a prison with a bullet in his leg. Easy to replace? Well if you keep bringing in second-rate receivers, you're not going to have a hard time trying to replace them. If you're talking about good receivers, then you stop messing around and bring in prime talent. You don't pick up #2 scraps from other teams, or guys still in their prison stripes. You go out and draft top talent like every other team, or be left wondering why your passing game can't do jack.

3. deerow84

deerow84 Well-Known Member

I'm with you on that one. I think getting a WR is pretty important out of this draft

4. GatorGar

GatorGar Active Member

As long as we go either Linebacker, Safety, O-line or WR I'm happy.

5. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

Pass Rushing OLB

ILB

Safety

Receiver

Tackle