Wilson's Mother Could be a Distraction

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by bicketybam, Jul 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

Something tells me your opinion of her is highly swayed by how much you agree with her. And that’s a convo I most definitely do not care to get into.

And sorry, an Instagram DM response doesn’t undo the track record of said idiocy.

#121 BroadwayAaron, Jul 10, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2021
    Noam and KingRoach like this.
  2. patleahy

patleahy Well-Known Member

"PATented PAT Leahy Ruse"....you and the alliteration, Byz, lol. ;) You can still bring it when u want to Byz, lol. :););):)

3. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

You are projecting here Broadway. My opinion of her has not been formed one way or the other because there isn't much to go on or to agree with. She could be the things you say, but there was just no evidence to make that claim. People are pulling things out of their asses to demonize her over nothing. Shitty mother, track record of idiocy, terrible person, QAnon, etc... Based on nothing - and this is a mother of our own team's QB. That is a part I find most ridiculous.

Even your point about her being a shitty mother for not getting off IG is a huge stretch to say the least. All we know is that Zach asked to reimburse the money she makes off IG and quit it, since she gets a lot more hate posts with him being Jets QB. She said she can handle it and wants to stay there since she gets a lot of feedback that she helps people. That's all we know. By any reasonable measure this does not make her a shitty mother, yet here you are.

Btw, you already proclaimed her a shitty parent, bad person, her track record as idiotic for very little, admitted that her specific clarification won't sway you (proving my earlier point), and on top of it started proclaiming that disagreeing with you that she is terrible makes me what you think she believes in (QAnon perahps?). That's what I mean when I say that I just don't see a lot Sherlock Holmes deductions here.

#123 Borat, Jul 10, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2021
    cval likes this.
  4. KingRoach

KingRoach Well-Known Member

It’s been about 20 min since you first offered. How much longer is it going to take for you to think up something to type and put it together.

Since you’re taking this much time, Please do some photoshopping so it looks like a screenshot of a reply instead of you just “copy and pasting”.

5. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

Again, this feels like it’s heavily influenced by your own opinion and that’s fine, welcome to 2021. All I’ll say is I didn’t reference Q, and if I did it was in reference to the comparison to MTG… who is inarguably an idiot.

6. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

Folks, the whole issue here was that Zach hates seeing people trash his mother on the internet.

I don't think having a 7 page thread trashing her is endearing him, her, or his father and 5 siblings, to our fanbase. This includes social/political, religious, and overtly sexual comments. Can we show some self control for Zach's sake? Lets just stick to trashing each others POV.

Mark Lattimer, mrjet80 and patleahy like this.
  7. patleahy

^^^^as usual, well-said @ouchy.

8. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

For real, guys. Leave Zach's mom's undulating milk jugs alone.

mrjet80 likes this.
  9. patleahy

:(:confused::(:confused::(

10. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

I think this thread has reached its shelf life. If Zach's mom does/says another thing we can discuss in another thread. Let's shut this down for good.

Mark Lattimer, cval, Jets81 and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.