Wilson's Mother Could be a Distraction

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by bicketybam, Jul 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrjet80

mrjet80 Well-Known Member

This thread jumped the shark about four and a half pages ago .... who cares what this woman says or posts......

Can Zack complete a pass first? Can he win a game? Can he direct the Jets to .500? How about the playoffs eventually?

When does training camp start?.......

Noam and patleahy like this.
  2. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

The purpose of the character was to expose ignorance of others, and it worked perfectly in your case. If you are not able to acknowledge that Lisa's maskhole comment when she said cops screamed at someone for taking off a mask and drinking water on a hot day outside is not equivalent to being a member/icon/spreader, etc of "far-right conspiracy theory alleging that a cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President of the United States Donald Trump during his term in office" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon), you might be a good candidate for a job in NY media.

#102 Borat, Jul 10, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2021
  3. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

This convo has a political bent. Please take it elsewhere. Thank you.

4. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

Let’s just leave it at she’s a shitty mother and not a great person. I think that sums her up nicely.

Noam likes this.
  5. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

Yeah, it had become a political bent when she was accused of being QAnon. I was just pointing out that this accusation was unsubstantiated to say the least. Now she is a shitty mother and a bad person too? Wouldn't Zach know better? He was saying great things about her. I guess I was surprised and found it a bit outrageous Jets fans are so quick to shit all over our own QB's mother with some serious accusations without much evidence, hence I jumped in here in the first place. But to your point about it being elsewhere, I agree, and I am wrapping it up.

NCJetsfan likes this.
  6. BroadwayAaron

someone who can’t put their own ego aside when their child is asking them to especially considering that ego is creating problems for their child before their child even starts his job…. Is a shitty parent. As a parent I could never fathom being that selfish.

NCJetsfan likes this.
  7. patleahy

patleahy Well-Known Member

well I just posted a message on Zach's mom's IG to clear up a few things and she just messaged me back literally a few minutes ago, if you guys are interested in what she had to say.

NCJetsfan likes this.
  8. KingRoach

KingRoach Well-Known Member

You underestimate how selfish rich people can be.

She might be a shitty mom, but Zach’s a great son. Other QBs in the league would quickly disown their parents hahmm Rodgers.

patleahy likes this.
  9. KingRoach

Most racist deny being racist. I’d assume most Q-Anon deny being Q-Anon so I’d take what she says with a grain of salt.

This is a Jets message board and a thread about his mom, why would we want to hear directly from her? /s

10. patleahy

yeah well fortunately PRAISE BE ALLAH Zach seems like good dude, which would make him the polar opposite of an insufferable diva egomaniacal pretentious disingenuous douchebag passive aggressive slave cunt like Rodgers.

11. KingRoach

Reading the first sentence, I imagined the reaction if Zach converted to Islam and hilarity ensued.

patleahy likes this.
  12. patleahy

LOL I think if that happened BYU would disown him and all of the recent BYU/Zach fan additions to the site would flee TGG, lol.

13. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

Now, that is legit reporting. Let's hear some real news to close this thread out. Not that people who already proclaimed her a devil will hate any less, but these who are opened minded may be interested.

14. BroadwayAaron

Zach seems like the polar opposite of her. He works hard at a craft that a fraction of humans can excel at, she posts videos on a medium where 16 year old girls dancing end up famous.

KingRoach likes this.
  15. patleahy

with all due respect BroadwaySamZach, I think that is a bit harsh. I am not fan of social media myself, but I don't think there is any need to mock or demean her just because she posts recipe and workout/fitness advice on IG. It's not like she is posting pics of herself dancing around in a thong for followers. Furthermore she did raise a family of 6 pretty well-adjusted happy healthy kids, all of whom seem to be pretty decent human beings, so I think that, to be fair, you have to give her credit for that as well.

16. BroadwayAaron

I love the notion that anyone basing their opinion off a track record of idiocy is close-minded.

KingRoach likes this.
  17. BroadwayAaron

She’s doing what millions and millions and millions of people can also do but choose not to because they don’t have an ego to feed. She was born into a rich family and doesn’t have to work hard at anything to get by. Good for her, no doubt I wish I was there. But luckily Zach is the complete opposite.

KingRoach likes this.
  18. KingRoach

She’s not dancing n a thing for followers but she’s apparently making outlandish comments for followers, I can’t say that’s better.

We don’t know the dynamics of the family. Maybe she’s a great mother…. Or maybe the kids are good Bc the dad is good and mom is Batshit crazy. Many kids want to be the opposite of their parents.

You don’t know the inner workings of the family and neither do I…. But it sure is fun to speculate.

Now post her response so we can over analyze it and tear her to shreds/praise her.

Ralebird likes this.
  19. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

Idiocy is in the eye of a beholder. After reading this thread I would not proclaim some folks here at Sherlock Holmes level of deduction just yet.

Let's see if I am wrong, and people would be open to change their mind once Patleahy posts clarifications from the actual person this thread is about.

20. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

And now one must ask themselves, is this yet another patented patleahy elaborate ruse designed to get him attention and further solidify his status as creepiest poster of 2021?

bicketybam and patleahy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.