Wilson's Mother Could be a Distraction

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by bicketybam, Jul 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

ROFLMAO!!! :p:confused::cool:

2. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

Wow, that is some spin, I am getting dizzy. Can you answer the question or not, which specific statement she made is a radical QAnon conspiracy theory? Post that exact statement here, so we can take the spin out of this and look at the facts: what she actually posted.

Here is the "maskhole" statement without a spin: "It was hotter than a whore in church. Disney, they are kind of maskholes, I am not going to lie." ... “I want to make it clear that I did wear my mask PROPERLY all day!” Wilson wrote. “I didn’t get reprimanded even once! I am very respectful. But it is miserable being at the ‘happiest place on earth’ with police walking around yelling at people for taking a drink of water. It’s outside, it’s hot and a lady in front of us passed out in line."

A bit vulgar, sure, but QAnon conspiracy theorist? Let's stop with this BS please.

#82 Borat, Jul 9, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2021
    Footballgod214 likes this.
  3. Noam

Noam Well-Known Member

I think I already answered your question. Her anti-mask rant was a Qanon talking point. Zach's statements at the draft hoping to hide his mother from the media and keep her in the background was because of her views and outbursts. Zach's unfriending his mother because of her Qanon rant against Disney World. Her association and support of MTG. Isn't supporting MTG enough by itself? Where there is smoke there is fire. One simply does not follow MTG unless they are pretty radicalized. We can see she gets upset, gets angry and looks to tell the world her views quite often. She is a tinderbox. Obviously there are people working hard to put water on her sparks and keep her from causing a spectacle. Hopefully, it will work and she will keep her dramatics localized to Utah.

Qanon has a whole spectrum of different levels of insanity. From just plain delusional to about as insane and crazy as it is possible to get. I am not saying she believes in all their space alien or world domination by sexual predator conspiracy delusions and whatever other insanity. We have no idea how far down the rabbit hole she has gone. But she has certainly opened the door and ventured inside.

#83 Noam, Jul 9, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2021
  4. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

"It was hotter than a whore in church. Disney, they are kind of maskholes, I am not going to lie." ... “I want to make it clear that I did wear my mask PROPERLY all day!” Wilson wrote. “I didn’t get reprimanded even once! I am very respectful. But it is miserable being at the ‘happiest place on earth’ with police walking around yelling at people for taking a drink of water. It’s outside, it’s hot and a lady in front of us passed out in line."

So, she said she wore mask all day, but didn't like when police was yelling at people for removing a mask to take a drink of water during a very hot day, with lady in front of them passing out, and called them maskholes? That's your bar for making QAnon radical conspiracy theory statement? Come on now, this is unreasonable vilification of a person, who happens to be a mother of our own team's QB. From media, I would expect this, but I think we as Jets fans can do better.

5. patleahy

patleahy Well-Known Member

honestly the only thing I see the least bit "bizarre or disturbing" about her posts is the random shit she obviously says for shock value. Instead of just saying it was hot as hell, etc she says "it was hotter than a whore in church" which is just a bizarre thing to say, presumably just so she could work "whore" into her description of the weather....same thing with having her purse stolen from the wedding....instead of calling them low life thieves, criminals, etc. she calls them "dicks"....seems like she tries to work in sexual innuendo/insults for shock value in some of her IG posts.

KingRoach likes this.
  6. KingRoach

KingRoach Well-Known Member

We just have to hope and pray her son doesn’t have any 4 pick games.

7. KingRoach

Her hole post was written to get a reaction.

Do we really believe someone with a bottle of touching their lips were getting yelled at by police?

We all know people who will stand with a bottle of water in their hand for 20 min with their mask off Bc they might take a sip at some point.

She saw something. She interpreted it with questionable accuracy. She posted it using inflammatory language. People read the post, assume it happened exactly as described and become agitated. She is exactly the type of person who is making this country worse.

She’s also on the wrong side of 40. If we’re going to sexualize our QBs family members how about his older sister Whitney or his smoke show gf.

Also: “Jets fans can do better” ROFL, have you met Jets fans? Jets fans have been beaten down and screwed over for so long, we should talk about Jets fans in the critical race theory thread.

Edit: I was going to correct the typo hole post to whole post but I think “hole post” gives it a nice sexist undertone so I’m keeping it as it.

Fiftynine, Noam and patleahy like this.
  8. KingRoach

If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you.

9. KingRoach

“Her maskhole comment without spin”…. Her maskhole comment was spin.

Noam likes this.
  10. Noam

Noam Well-Known Member

Not to mention that ZW immediately unfriended her after her maskhole rant. It was quite clear to him what she was trying to do and it should be quite clear to everyone what she was attempting to do. She was on an anti-mask crusade and how dare these evil people restrict her freedumb to infect others.

patleahy and KingRoach like this.
  11. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

No, we believe she is QAnon icon for saying it.

12. KingRoach

People believe she a QAnon icon Bc she follows other QAnon icons on social media and she spouts QAnon talking points.

I didn’t realize it was so confusing, I hope I cleared it up for you.

13. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

You are indeed very confused and your logic needs a lot of work. Understand that when you follow thousands of people, it does not mean you agree with most radical things one of them believes in. Also, make an attempt to comprehend that removing a mask outside on a hot day while drinking water is not QAnon talking point. Most people would find that reasonable. A little common sense please from this point on.

14. Noam

Noam Well-Known Member

No one called her a Qanon icon. He is taking things out of context again. What was said was that with her new status and platform if she chooses to overtly support her Qanon beliefs that she has the potential to become an icon as everyone of her rants gets great media attention. It does not appear that is what she wants as she would take a lot of heat from her family and Zach who all seem very concerned with keeping her quiet and from causing unnecessary drama. But she is a quite volatile ticking time bomb just waiting to cause some drama.

15. KingRoach

Your UN is taken after a character who is known for being incredibly dense and simple. I applaud you on picking out an appropriate SN.

I’d reply to your post “point” by “point” but I already did that in an earlier post. If you didn’t read it earlier, I doubt you’d read it now.

16. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Username smack is the glove slap of the new millennium.

[​IMG]

17. ColoradoContrails

ColoradoContrails Well-Known Member

I can't believe this thread is 5 pages long! Jeezus! How long until TC starts?

mrjet80 and patleahy like this.
  18. Baumeister

Baumeister Well-Known Member

19. ColoradoContrails

ColoradoContrails Well-Known Member

20. Baumeister

Baumeister Well-Known Member

Your reply gave me a case of belly laughter! Thank you and yes training camp and better yet the season cannot start fast enough.

ColoradoContrails likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.