Why is everybody suprised about the Tebow usage?

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by Diddy, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Demosthenes9

Demosthenes9 Well-Known Member

Ummm, yeah, seeing as how 9 is more than 7, 9-7 would indeed make one a winner.

:)

2. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

Take a look at Sanchez record he a winner also.

3. Demosthenes9

I didn't say that he wasn't. What I did was address this rather stupid question that you asked:

4. catsigater

catsigater New Member

Other than his role as punt protector (which is pretty clever, IMO), I was more surprised with how they said they were going to use him, than how they actually use him.

How they actually use him is about what I expected. He's involved in more plays than any other backup QB whose starter is healthy.

5. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

We both know 9-7 does not make u a winner. U have to do a lot more then that. Hell u have to be a starter first. Not a gimmick QB.

6. Demosthenes9

You should have paid more attention in your 2nd grade math class. 9 > 7. Test it for yourself. Put 9 of your marbles in one pile, then take 7 of them away. Be amazed when you still have 2 left sitting there (Pssst, it means that 9 is more than 7).

And no worries, I had a good week so the math lesson tonight is a freebie.

7. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

This is why most people dont like u Tebow nuts. Wow he 9-7 yeah that a winner. Like I said if he such a winner how come nobody wants him as a starter? U Tebow blow hards need to get use to him being a back up his whole career.

8. Demosthenes9

So let me see if I have this straight. YOU take the rather idiotic position that a 9-7 record isn't a "winning" one, you get smacked down over it and are made to look silly in the process, so now you want to whine about "tebow nuts" ?

Absolutely pathetic.

BTW, just to let you know, I really couldn't give a rat's ass about the opinion of someone like you, who can't even figure out that 9 is greater than 7 without having someone explain it to you.

9. Jim-Jet

Jim-Jet Banned

He will be fine - his mom just has given him the Count Dracula sesame street yet. Or he might be dyslexic like Tebow.

10. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

Your true winners are not a back up. Vince Young is 31-19 he a winner? Tell me who he plays for?

11. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

Just in case u Tebow nuts are to stupid to realize this. U guys are a big part of the reason nobody really wants him.

12. TTTTebowAndTheJets

And in case you're too stupid to realize it (I'm betting you are), Guys like you are a big part of the reason we defend him so ardently.

oh, here you go... just in case:
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/ardently

13. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

We'll just call him a "slightly over .500 winner" then...

14. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

VY attitude was his downfall. Though I have to say the VY is an upgrade over Fickpatrick, why did they cut him?

15. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Not really. When we ran the WC under Schotty, we rarely got more than 2-3 yards with Smith... but Smith was able to occasionally transform the plays into huge gains, which inflated his average big time. 90% of time he ran it up the middle for 2 yards, but he had a few where he busted 40+ or took it to the house. If Tebow doesn't run it himself up the middle every now and then defenses will stop paying attention to him and the decoy plays and other handoffs / reverses will not be as effective. People shouldn't be upset about Tebow running it. It keeps the defense honest.

#35 Barcs, Oct 24, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
  16. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Tebow fan

" I think he has a lot of upside and potential, he can help a team win even if he does not start while he gets better at the QB position, he is only 24 years old and the entire story of his career has not been written yet even though he has already had some success"

Anti tebow fan

"he sucks and will never play QB in the NFL. He will never ever get better. He can not win in this league as a starter. He will never improve. He should be in the CFL or doing something else other than football"

Now let me ask you #1 jets fan (in all seriousness)...who is the nut again?

17. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

You keep saying he got upside but that ur opinion. I just don't see it when it comes to him throwing the ball. Everything else I like about Tebow, but the #1 thing u have to do as a QB in NFL is throw the ball. Now if I'm wrong and he proves us "haters" wrong I will be the 1st to say I was. I could careless about what type of person he is or anyone one the jets they could be gay,assholes,have big ego, whatever as long as he helping the Jets win that all I care about. Imo I just don't see Tebow winning for us as a starter. Now I do think he should play more when we are in the redzone.

18. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

For the record I'm not anti Tebow I'm just calling like I see it. Now I could be wrong but at this point in time I don't think I am. All I hear from most Tebow fans is just give him a chance. You have to earn that chance and show u can be a starter in this league. Yes he had a good year with Denver but he sucked at throwing the ball. Yes he had a great game against Pitt throwing the ball but he turns around the next week and look like shit.

19. ItsTime

ItsTime Banned

Ignorant fans like yourself who have no concerns regarding the character of the players on their team are part of the reason why you have had your thumb up your butt for 43 years waiting for a championship.

20. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

we are in agreement then, I feel he should help more in the red zone waaaaaay before any starter talk.