Why did we pass on Jean-Gilles?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by KOZ, May 4, 2006.

1. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Antaaj Hawthorne.

2. FirstStateJetFan

FirstStateJetFan New Member

Hydro, i'm from Philly and hear Eagles talk every single day on WIP and the local news. I do agree with you that both Runyan and Thomas are getting older but the Bird's have replacements for them. One guy to watch out for is Todd Herriman's. He played well last year as a rookie and this year he could start as a guard for them. Max Jean could be a Reuben Brown type player at the guard position. He is huge and a great run blocker. I see everyone's point on not drafting another O-lineman after Brick and Mangold...I tend to agree with that but Max Jean is a player....

3. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

Hey I'm not one to harp on "woulda coulda shoulda" players, but this guy's name just popped into my head today. Curiousity got the better of me and I tried to locate him, and couldn't find a trace of this guy on ANY NFL team.

Would anyone care to shed some light? Alot of posters, myself included, were very high on him.

*Just realized after my post that this thread is now in the NYJ forum, while it belongs in the NFL forum- please feel free to move, Mods....

4. GreyhoundJet

GreyhoundJet Active Member

5. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

6. Tony

Tony Bipedal, Reformed

And plays like 1/2 a D'Brick.