Who will the Jets best player be this season?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by dwalsh, Apr 7, 2006.

1. AMJets

AMJets Well-Known Member

The last time you won the Super Bowl...

2. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

My lord....are you kidding????? Joe Montana redux, turn into Rudy????

Chad Penningnton. He'll throw better than 3.5 to 1 TD to Int's this season, and by Thanksgiving, you wont be able to Pull Penningtons Jock UP, iwithout getting Chris Berman off him first.

Penny's forte' is Intelligence, and accuracy....two things that his injury dont really diminish.

Yet, everyone has written him off, but who would you rather have, a Strong inaccurate guy, like Culpepper, or McDrabb....or a guy that knows how,where,and when to throw it......

Dont write this guy off,

3. New York Mick

New York Mick Banned

Chad Penningnton. He'll throw better than 3.5 to 1 TD to Int's this season, and by Thanksgiving, you wont be able to Pull Penningtons Jock UP, iwithout getting Chris Berman off him first.

That is fucking funny
    :rofl2:

4. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

V to the I to the L-M-A

He's the best player on the team by far, an emerging star...and soon fans of other teams, or just ppl who only know the best players, will be buying his jersey.....

5. L3JET

L3JET Active Member

Now this is classic, Your telling Jets fans that the last time we made it to the Super Bowl the internet didn?t exist yet? Well, if you find that VERY funny, it might be time to broaden your horizons. Do you live in a bubble or something?

Wow, Remember this hill Billy losers.... talk all the crap you want, at the end of the day it comes down to this. Your team has never WON A SUPERBOWL ? While MY TEAM WON A SUPERBOWL when the Internet didn?t exist?

Peace out.

6. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

I think that's crazy. It would mean over 325 carries which means we would have to completely ignore developing any other back on the team for another year. You're suggesting one of the single worst scenario's I can think of for a rebuilding team.

#66 winstonbiggs, Apr 9, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2005
  7. Jets41815162342

Jets41815162342 New Member

So far you were right

[QUOTEMy lord....are you kidding????? Joe Montana redux, turn into Rudy????

Penny's forte' is Intelligence, and accuracy....two things that his injury dont really diminish.

Yet, everyone has written him off, but who would you rather have, a Strong inaccurate guy, like Culpepper, or McDrabb....or a guy that knows how,where,and when to throw it......

Dont write this guy off,][/QUOTE]

Hobbes was on the money.