Which Game System Will Rule 3 Years Down?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by NYJalltheway, Jul 10, 2007.

?

Which Game System Will Be King in 3 Years?

1. X-Box 360

45.9%
  2. PS3

35.3%
  3. Wii

18.8%
  1. wildthing202

wildthing202 Active Member

You guys miss the entire point, the Wii will destroy the Xbox 360 & the PS3. Just based on 1 thing the casual gamer/soccer moms market. There's a whole lot more of them then the hardcore gamers. The sales aren't slowing down anytime soon & you can bet Nintendo will keep coming out with the Mario games to satisfy this part of the market. Heck the PS2 is still kicking the PS3 and Xbox 360's asses. End story no stupid add-on is going to suddenly push the market to another console.

2. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

The Wii will slow down eventually wildthing, because eventually all of those soccer moms will get the Wii, and the PS3 will eventually win out. I was thinking the 360 would originally, but now I think with the PS3's upcoming supply of games like MGS4 and the future with Kingdom Hearts 3 eventually coming to the system, the PS3 will likely win in the long run.

3. Mexican Buc

Mexican Buc Well-Known Member

Wii will win out. It has already won most of the younger audience and that is where you have to start. It's slowly seeping up the age ladder. Once you play it, you realize button pushing is so old mutual. :D

4. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

:lol: Yep, button mashing is the way to go but it's slowly creeping out the door. (sadly) I thought it'd be a 360 or PS3 supporter bumping this and I thought WOW they must be dumb. The Wii has been DOMINATING and it's fuckin great.

5. Zcore

Zcore New Member

360 Hands Down

6. Scruggy

Scruggy Active Member

No option for PC? :)

7. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

No option for skin flute either...

Microsoft will always have the better sales. All of the systems will have EA Sports' games like Madden and NCAA Football, but Microsoft will have Halo 4 soon enough and their sales will dominate PS3. I think Wii is a good idea and it's popular RIGHT NOW, but it will die off because of lack of variety and it doesn't have any violent games.

Both systems will have Gears of War 2, but only one has the Halo series and EVERYONE knows how the nerds are about that game.

#47 Mr Electric, May 21, 2008
    Last edited: May 21, 2008