Which division will be the most entertaining to watch?

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by ArmandJ, Jul 21, 2014.

?

Most entertaining division

1. AFC East

12 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. AFC North

4 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. AFC South

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. AFC West

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. NFC East

3 vote(s)
    10.0%
  6. NFC North

4 vote(s)
    13.3%
  7. NFC South

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. NFC West

7 vote(s)
    23.3%
  1. Barcs

Barcs Banned

All with 7-8 wins.

2. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

3. GoPats

GoPats Well-Known Member

I'd say the NFC West. The two best teams in the NFL reside there, IMO, and St. Louis and Arizona would be considered favorites or at least contenders in a lot of other divisions. Seeing how these teams end up beating each other up will be interesting. I wonder if the #1 seed in the NFC comes from another division because these teams will split some of their games. It'll be interesting to watch it play out.

4. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

I hope the Colts get challenged this year, its disgusting watching teams like the Patriots/Colts go unchallenged in the division. (Ill admit the Jets sucked last year) but a team like the Patriots wouldnt have been as dominate had they played in a rough division for all these years. It sucks watching them get a bye week over other teams because they play in the right division.

5. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

NFC North for me.
    great division, black and blue, and Vikings playing outdoors again.

can't believe some are saying NFC East. garbage division at this point.
    The AFC East is interesting to me as a Jets fan, but also not very talented.

NYJalltheway likes this.
  6. Capt. Ace Nick

The East of the AFC is all I need to watch on Sundays, Mondays, Thursdays, and Playoff Saturdays!

7. Barcs

Barcs Banned

The Patriots split with the Jets and Dolphins last year. The Bills should have won that game in week 1 as well. Last year they were 4-2 in the divions (barely, very easily could have been 2-4). I blame the Bills they get swept almost every year by the Patriots. The Jets at least play them tough in most games. This year the trend shall change!

8. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

Honestly the AFC East should not be a poll option. No shit we're all going to pay the most attention to that division, since the Jets are in it.

I thought that would be obvious to not pick that one to make this thread more entertaining, but I guess so far 12 people don't quite follow that.

9. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

The NFC East had the potential to be most interesting last season, but ended up being the Eagles' show. I think that continues this year.

NFC West is likely to be one of the top two interesting divisions this year, as it was last year. Both the Rams and Cards could be tough challengers to the Niners and Hawks. I would love to see the Niners fail. AZ has imo a real up and coming organization with Ariens having another year there. If Palmer can get the int's back down and everyone is healthy, they could be very difficult.

But I give my vote to the NFC North. Chicago, Detroit and especially Green Bay are fun teams to watch, all with above average Qb's. Minny is out of the dome, and has to be somewhat better than last year. I would expect GB to take the division, but it's no sure thing.

Of course I am most INTERESTED in the AFC East, but that does not mean it will be most entertaining. Games between the Jets rivals I find no more interesting than your average NFL game. And within the division, I expect another boring year of NE winning the title. That is the opposite of exciting. It is sickening.

10. JetLifeLo

JetLifeLo Well-Known Member

I like NFC North. Those offenses are great to watch, oh yeah & AP is fun to watch for minnesota.

I pick at the AFC East and AFC north as the least ENTERTAINING. THose games are usually ugly, and boring (more so the AFC North)

AFC East games are only fun to watch when the patriots are losing, ima die hard jets fan so of course i watch us, but im not gonna front watching our offense has been hard and our defense is cool to watch but they are just run stuffers, barely ever get turnovers. I'll be damned if i watch a full 4 quarters of dolphins vs bills