Which 2 players you rather have?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by DarrelleRevis.Human?, Mar 11, 2019.

?

Which 2 do you want?

1. Paradis

85.1%
  2. Bell

50.0%
  3. Mosley

48.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

Not ready to pay him elite money just to get him here. Move on to Bell and Paradis.

2. Darrelle24Revis

Darrelle24Revis Active Member

Less likely C Paradis is heading back to Denver

3. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

Why not? He's an elite player, All Pro and a great tackler.

4. BroadwayAaron

I’d rather get the star on offense plus a top tier center. Barr, Lee, Williamson, Jenkins is a very good group... you’re also most likely adding a defender at 3. It’s a more well-balanced approach.

5. BroadwayAaron

Since we have 18 threads all discussing the same thing I’ll post this here too

That’s real bad

6. Jets4eva9011

Jets4eva9011 Well-Known Member

Interesting. Did the Jets back out (or not offer him the desired contract he wants), or does Paradis want to return to Denver and trying to work something out there?

7. NCJetsfan

I understand and respect that. I just want to insure that we have a starting-caliber C going into the draft. I don't want to trust luck or Mac to get one of the 3 good Cs in the draft. Moseley would be incredible in the middle of our D, but I think it probably likely that re-signs with Baltimore unless the Jets or Colts just blow him out of the water with $s. I think that you'll probably get what you want and we'll sign Bell and Paradis.

8. Quinnenthebeast

Quinnenthebeast Well-Known Member

Dammit. If they miss on him, they’d probably roll with Jonathan Harrison at center or a fringe starter. I wouldn’t say they really upgraded their offensive line at all if that’s the case. Why does Mac seem to be allergic to bringing in talented offensive linemen?

9. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

I have to agree. This would give Darnold much improved protection as well as a crucial security blanket. Both will take an immense amount of pressure off of him as he continues to develop, and this should be priority #1 for the Jets.

Mosley is overkill, IMO.

10. NCJetsfan

It would hurt to miss on Paradis, no doubt, but to say that the OL hasn't been upgraded all is not accurate. Osemele will be a huge upgrade over Carpenter, and an upgrade over any OG they could have signed in FA not named Saffold. They can still sign Paradis. They also supposedly like Wisniewski as a backup plan. Hopefully, it doesn't come to that, but if it does, hopefully Wisniewski will be a sizable upgrade from Spencer and Harrison.

almbleamal likes this.
  11. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Well-Known Member

There's talk that Bell is coming to NY ....

12. LurkerInGreen13

Mac has done just about as good of a job as possible so far. If im Mac I'm 100% all in on Paradis. Make him an offer that no one will match. C is way too important to the development of Darnold to be ignored. To be honest I'm a big fan of Bell and have been drooling over the idea of him coming here for the last year. I think that although RB is probably the most unnessasary/luxury signing we could go for, Bell would be a massive piece for this offense and Darnold. If it's possible I say you focus on these two. Mosley is a great player that would instantly improve this team but he's going to get a massive contract and although I'd love to have him I think Paradis and Bell can be far greater commodities to the future of the team.

I haven't seen too many people bring it up yet but I'm really worried about the CB situation right now. Only one starter left. Roberts has potential but I don't know that he's good enough to be a starter. I wish we'd keep Mo. I personally think he's better than Tru.

Brandon Moore's Butt likes this.
  13. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

I choose Mosley and Bell. I agree, signing solid offensive lineman is paramount for Sam's development, but I just feel like we could find decent to good talent in the draft. After signing Barr, Mosley would be a monster paired with him. In two moves, our entire pass rushing issues would be wiped off the map.

And obviously I want Le'veon. Forget the benefits he would bring to Sam Darnold. He's just a bad ass playmaker that this offense desperately needs

BleedJetsGreen1981 likes this.
  14. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

See, this I agree with 100%, which is why I want all 3. Go into the draft having solved our offensive line issue, pass rushing issue, and running back issue. Gives us an ENORMOUS amount of leverage to move around in the draft trading down, up, etc.

But I just can't get over the fact that we have the chance to sign CJ Mosley. Which is why I choose him over Paradis

LurkerInGreen13 likes this.
  15. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

Paradis is all I want right now. Anything else is a bonus. A solid Center is imperative for Sam.

NYJetsO12 and LurkerInGreen13 like this.
  16. LurkerInGreen13

Hey ya never know maybe Mac pulls it off. I'd say crazier things have happened, but I'm not sure they have!

If we were to get all three plus our current acquisitions, that would change things dramatically. We would instantly be looking at a playoff team(at least on paper).

Man, I gotta stop I'm almost ready to drink the green kool-aid.

When all is said and done I'd be thrilled if we got Paradis. Like others have said the rest is just a bonus.

17. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Plus 1K ...

What ?? You actually earn a living?? This is almost like an exclusive Fraternity's compared the the armchair GMs on here with nothing better to do?. I try to read / listen about NFL every day plus see every U Tube but I work at least 10 hours days and have 2 businesses

18. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

If Paradis falls through I am anticipating a fringe signing ...get ready for Luke Bowanko

19. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

Don't worry about it. It wasn't directed at you.

20. abc

abc Well-Known Member

I voted for Bell & Paradis... granted we already signed Mosley. :)