Where the #%$! is Peng Shuai?

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Sundayjack, Nov 27, 2021.

1. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Money talks.

barfolomew, jixxjr and Sundayjack like this.
  2. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

Yesterday's official statement from the Incontinent Olympic Corruptocrats.

IOC Statement on the situation of Peng Shuai
    02 Dec 2021

We share the same concern as many other people and organisations about the well-being and safety of Peng Shuai. This is why, just yesterday, an IOC team held another video call with her. We have offered her wide-ranging support, will stay in regular touch with her, and have already agreed on a personal meeting in January.

There are different ways to achieve her well-being and safety. We have taken a very human and person-centred approach to her situation. Since she is a three-time Olympian, the IOC is addressing these concerns directly with Chinese sports organisations. We are using “quiet diplomacy” which, given the circumstances and based on the experience of governments and other organisations, is indicated to be the most promising way to proceed effectively in such humanitarian matters.

The IOC’s efforts led to a half-hour videoconference with Peng Shuai on 21 November, during which she explained her situation and appeared to be safe and well, given the difficult situation she is in. This was reconfirmed in yesterday’s call. Our human and person-centred approach means that we continue to be concerned about her personal situation and will continue to support her.

Ignoring for a second all the euro-alternate, douchebag spelling choices, let's break this one down. It's so problematic, top-to-bottom.

We share the same concern as many other people and organisations about the well-being and safety of Peng Shuai.
    No you don't comma cunts exclamation point. Because, in addition to being concerned for Peng Shuai, we're all concerned about YOU. Governments and organiZations all around the world, outside of China - including the United States, European Union and even the useless ghouls in the United Nations - have called for verifiable proof of Peng Shuai's location and well-being. And yet, all you you dinks have provided is a single still-image of a video conference, along with your word that everything is A-OK. The sketchy details surrounding these video calls only begs more questions; not the least of which is - Why is the IOC involved in the first place?!! Unless Peng has quietly taken up ice dancing, the IOC has no goddamn role here. And, the fact that a non-stakeholder would assume the role as gatekeeper of all information causes level-headed people everywhere to wonder why the CCP choose you imbeciles. So, if you did, in fact, "share the same concerns," you would step aside and let a trustworthy organiZation take the lead.

This is why, just yesterday, an IOC team held another video call with her..
    Just for starters, how about you at least do us all the courtesy of explaining who is setting up these video conferences. We're all pretty familiar with how video conferencing works now, so we know you're not just dialing up Peng Shuai for a chat. Something like this requires a third-party intermediary to set things up, and we all know who that is. How's about you fill-in just a few of the blanks.

We have offered her wide-ranging support,

'The fuck is "wide-ranging support"?! 'Splain please.

and have already agreed on a personal meeting in January.

Agreed with whom?

There are different ways to achieve her well-being and safety.

Wait - I thought you asshats said she's was "safe at home with her family." So, which is it - she's either safe at home or we're still trying to "achieve her well-being and safety." It can't be both.

We have taken a very human and person-centred approach to her situation.

Ummmm. . . . yeah. This means nothing. It just makes me want to punch you all in your fat faces.

We are using “quiet diplomacy” which, given the circumstances and based on the experience of governments and other organisations, is indicated to be the most promising way to proceed effectively in such humanitarian matters.

I'll ignore that stupid thing about "quiet diplomacy," because it just makes me want to kick you in your collective nuts. There's a more important issue here. Please confirm for us all once more that Peng Shuai is safe and well. After you're done with that, then explain what you mean when you refer to Peng's plight as a "humanitarian matter". Again, she's either safe or she's not. If she is, then there's no "humanitarian matter". So, I don't know if you morons realize it or not, but in your heroic attempt to confirm that she's safe, you've actually flat-out told us all that she's NOT. See how that works? 'Course not. You're imbeciles. Ordinarily that would be fine by me but, here, you're dangerous imbeciles.

I can't deal with the rest of the stoopid statement. Blah blah blah. . . the difficult situation she is in. . . blah blah blah. . . . human and person-centred approach . . . . blah blah blah. . . continue to support her.

You fuckfaces better go sit in the corner and think about the mess you've made. With every new step, all you're doing is tracking dogshit all around the house.

#22 Sundayjack, Dec 3, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2021
  3. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

On the nose, C. And I keep thinking about the FIFA indictments of a few years back. Beijing just had the summer Olympics in 2008. When did it become such an attractive winter sports venue? I just looked up the finalists bidding for this year's Winter Olympiad -- Beijing, China, Olso, Norway and Almaty, Kazakhstan. Norway hasn't been awarded an Olympics since 1952. Kazakhstan never has, although it's still a relatively young country. I realize there's more to the selection process, but this is where I can't help but assume the IOC is engaging in the same sort of graft and money laundering in the selection process as FIFA did with the World Cup. So, imagine you're the CCP and this Peng Shuai thing suddenly hits the news. What's your first move? Do the whole Baghdad Bob thing? Or, maybe make a call to the corrupt simps at the IOC and calmly remind them of all the convicted FIFA thieves.

CCP: You, Mr. Bach, take care of this before I remember where I keep my cancelled checks.
    IOC: Don't you mean "cheques"?
    CCP: Shut up.
    IOC: OK OK. We'll tell people we're engaging in "quiet diplomacy". The person-centred kind.
    CCP: What the??? Stop talking now. Video conference tomorrow at noon. Trim the hair in your ears. And get out of my office. You stink of tanning oil and snitzel.​

4. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

She's in The Ministry of Love.

barfolomew likes this.
  5. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Yeah I mean the fact that they’re acting like everyone’s A-OK with having to reach out to a governments top officials to facilitate a video call with someone whose imprisoned for sexual assault allegations should raise a massive alarm bell.

China owns the world and they’ve smartly invested in the major market of precious metals and raw materials needed for technology (present and future) by investing in Africa and owning the supply chain in Europe.

Sundayjack likes this.
  6. jetophile

The EU putting on the pressure for "verifiable proof". I need some drama in my life.

barfolomew likes this.
  7. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

This is almost too brilliant for just a random like.

abyzmul likes this.
  8. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

It seems that in today's climate some people don't really understand what Communist countries actually do or how they operate...
    This story is (another) lesson on what tf they do and how they operate.

I'm actually more shocked at the people who are currently shocked.
    Commie Modus Operandi

9. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

The Chinese are sitting on her because if her case gains momentum there are a *lot* of party bosses going down on similar charges.

Maybe enough to sink the party as a whole just when Xi Jinping thought he had stabilized it for his lifetime.

barfolomew likes this.
  10. jetophile

Where is Peng Shuai? Practicing Feng Shui in her prison cell.

I hope I get some kind of vauge credit for this. It's mine.

Br4d likes this.
  11. Br4d

One vauge credit coming up :)

12. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

13. jetophile

Saw an article about this the other day. She was seen in public "happy and smiling" at a skiing event. WTA sticking to their guns.

14. jetophile

The CCP just locked down 1.5 million people in Beijing due to a massive COVID outbreak. Good luck with the Uyghurslympics.

15. Br4d

I'm wondering if the Chinese are going to call off the Olympics?

They are more freaked out by Covid than anybody else and have been since the very beginning. This suggesting that maybe they know something about Covid-19's origins that the rest of us don't.