Where are all the Big Mouths?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by #28Martin, Sep 28, 2008.

1. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

yes yes i am well aware he was offsides. and i am also well aware he threw 6 tds.

however could you not see those people jumping off the nearest bridge when he threw that terrible interception? it was across his body across the field while falling backwards. or do we give him a reprieve for that? i had no part in thread last week. i have had no part in bashing the brett favre trade or anything he has done, however that was a terrible pass whether it was a free play or not.

2. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

And that certainly aint gonna be the stupid Fins...

3. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

How can an assumed free play be a terrible pass???? There's no such thing as a terrible pass when its a free play. The whole purpose of a free play is to be as aggressive as you can and go wild and hope it ends in your favor. If it does'nt you will still get the penalty...

Now only if those refs saw that jump...

4. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Not quite as entertaining as Dolphins fans coming out of a 2 year slumber following one good game not even utilizing a pro offensive set. I wonder if you'll still be around when the Jets complete the sweep against the Phins this year.

5. TeriB

TeriB New Member

Lol, yeah, cause he's never done anything extraordinary before.:rofl:

When the $100 million offensive line keeps the defense out of his face, and he and the the receivers are on the same page, all kinds of amazing things can happen. No one ever said Favre was a perfect QB. In fact, I don't think there's ever been a perfect QB, but Favre's CERTAINLY up there with the best there ever was.

6. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Which also means that Jenkins wouldn't have blocked the kick giving us all that momentum. IMO if they don't block that FG we don't see that type of game. That block was huge in overall scheme of things.

7. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

Nah, leave the Phins fan. He adds humor and a true antagonist to the BB. Lighten up a bit.

8. Jollygreenjet

Jollygreenjet Moderator

He didnt play one in week one for sure.

9. fltflo

fltflo Active Member

I admitt it

Yes, it's true, when he threw that first pick I was cursing his ass out. I also saw the defender jump offside, don't know how the offical did not. Yet in this offense Brett must learn he does not have to do it all himself. He must learn to manage the game and take his shots when they present themselves, that in my humble opinion was not a smart throw.

He threw the ball across his body across the field without his feet under him. Thus he was unable to get anything including that great arm into the throw. Yet, that throw is classic Brett,trying to make something out of nothing. So if us as Jets fans are going to love the good then I guess we will have to accept the bad as well. Right now the good is out weighing the bad. :beer:

As far as the six TD games, this game was a blip on the radar, yet like he said after the game, "This gives you some idea of what this offense could do week in and week out". I like the fact that he still though that there were many things that the Jets and he could do better as a offense. If this game was a preveiw of what might be, then it could be a very fun year.

Like Brett said "we should not go out and start looking for playoff or super bowl tickets" but we should all have hope that this Jets squad might do very good things this year.

I also enjoy Brett's love of the game and the fact that the man still has a ton of fun playing it. I have a feeling this joy he has will infect the rest of the team as well as the fans, which will make this season even more special then it might otherwise be. Now add in the fact that Brett's all time TD's record for a game in his career was done in Jets green and it's like icing on the cake. In his post game talk to the press he mention how he is really happy to be a Jet and how happy he is with his decision to come here. This I believe will make him want to do something even more special while he is here. I also tend to believe he will sign on for one more year to wear the Jets Green :jets:

As far as Penny goes, I doubt he could ever have a game like Sunday's but his preformance against the Colts that one time was damn near it. Yet, that was before all the injuries was it not? The Fins got themselves a very solid QB in Penny and he is the best thing they have had under center in a very long time. He will win some games for them this year that they might otherwise have lost, Fins fans should be happy as hell to have him. They will also find out why Jets fans love the guy so much. Even today, most Jets fans would tell you they would like to see Penny do well except when he plays the Jets.

#49 fltflo, Sep 30, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2008
  10. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

actually his td record came in titan blue.

11. ajetsfan4ever

ajetsfan4ever Active Member

listen dolphfag, favre, 2 td's against your dolphfags, 1 tds vs the cheatriots, 3 vs sd, 6 vs the cards.

does he throw 6 every game? of course not, but he does lead the nfl right now in td's, oh and i think he leads it alltime to.

so take your 1-15 ass go smoke some green w/ricky, throw some marinara sauce on our leftover qb, and be happy w/your 4 win season.

jesus, i cant believe i didnt see this fag trolling the other day

12. Grogan

Grogan Banned

A better question is where will you be after the next game when Lord Favre throws 3-4 Int's ? Or gives a game away with one of his historicly bone-headed plays? Come to think of it, Favre may well be the perfect Trick or treat QB for the Jets, each week you never know what your going to get.

13. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

Hey loser..reminder..your phins scored 10 points against that "horrible" defense.

Jet fans might be enteraining to you...but at least we show up.

Dolphin fans are barely allowed to talk about football success because of their failures...they are not allowed to question another teams fan base until they fill at least half of their stadium after week 1.

Your team..and your fan base are a disgrace. Now..what was your point about Favre?

14. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

Hopefully we will be back here...talking about our team instead of being on our backs like your qb :rofl: (Brady) screaming in pain.

Thats what that is right? Your qb you keep putting in all your posts?

15. Grogan

Grogan Banned

Is that best reponse you can come with for a very valid comment on the topic at hand? I guess a 5th grade education doesn't get you as far as it used to. In any case, Brady's pain will subside, the pain Jet fans go through each year,,, well that will last forever.:rofl:

16. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

No, a real Jets fan ( or just anyone with an ounce of common sense and some football knowledge) would have never said that in the first place.

17. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

I'm have boxers with smileys on them... I have a feeling that you want to touch the smiley's... you'll get a lot more than you bargain for, queer.

Teabagged by a smiley- thats what you want.

18. Greatful Jethead

Greatful Jethead New Member

We have a much better chance of seeing it happen here again this year then you do seein a game with 3 in Miami

19. Greatful Jethead

Greatful Jethead New Member

. Yeah I know Favre sucks goin into the hall of fame and everything and You are goin to the superbowl with your high school Qb. Yeah it sucks to be us goin into the bye week with a Qb who is goin to the hall of fame and leads the league in TD's. Wish we could have a Qb whose last big game was in High school....no not college....high school. I think we know what we got....DO YOU????

20. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

A better question is how can a Steve Grogan fan, put down Brett Favre, no? Grogan as a screen name? That's awful, no?