Where are all the Big Mouths?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by #28Martin, Sep 28, 2008.

1. R&R Express

R&R Express New Member

And it takes Brett Favre an average 1 game to get 6 TD's. Yea he pulls out these kind of games all the time!

2. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

He's "capable" whereas that sack of meat you call a "Team Leader" and "Great QB" is not. What more needs to be said?

3. allan1

allan1 Active Member

you know Favre is only 1 td short of Tom Brady's pace last season

4. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

....and to add to my assertion, I was giving him far more credit than he deserves. You'll be lucky if you get that in half a season.

5. R&R Express

R&R Express New Member

Funny you should say that, he has been a pretty good team leader, thanks for taking notice. As for Great QB, never called him one, never will, that would be ignorant.

6. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

Alright well, if he's a great team leader and not a great QB, what are you bragging about.....he's a fucking QB. He's mediocre at his primary task, so again, what more is there to say?

7. R&R Express

R&R Express New Member

I don't know. I'm still trying to figure out why I'm being painted as a Pennington supporter? Both teams made the right decision. I'm on the Henne bandwagon, not Penny bandwagon.

8. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

You replied to me.....:beer:

:finssuck:

9. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

I'd rather eat my crow about Favre vs. being right about him being a mistake.

*begins chewing*

10. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

Umm...didn't the Cardinals absolutely TORCH the Phins 2 weeks ago? The Cards defense must've been pretty MIGHTY that week, eh douchebag.

fuckin' troll.

11. notjustQBs

notjustQBs New Member

Quote: "...These loser fans, who been calling Favre out... Have STFU after 6 TD passes with only 1 int, lol, I love it!..."

This was a missed call -- the replay proved that a Cardinal DL was completely offsides. It was a free play and shouldn't have counted. Next time, I expect Brett won't be so cavalier.

12. NewestJetFan

NewestJetFan New Member

Hey idiot, I'm not even sure if anybody ever had 2 6s in a career but he's had 1 for 6 TDs, 3 for 5 TDs and 52 for 4.

13. NewestJetFan

NewestJetFan New Member

????? If Pennington could deliver 6 TDs every three games in his career the Jets never would have dealt him. No QB ever, including Marino, Elway, Montana, not even Manning or Brady on those monster teams they have played on year after year, have averaged 2 TD tosses per game.

14. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

What are you doing? This guy did nothing wrong all he did was post his opinion which was no different than everybody else does. This was his original post

"I'm still here. Of course it can't be a failure/success until the season is done with, so we will see. Anyone think he will do this again? He won't. Can't wait to see Favre play a good defense"

It's not like he is Grogan or Gorgen.......

If you were a mod you'd ban him based on the fact that he doesn't agree with you which is bullshit. He isn't looking for trouble you guys called him out all he was doing was making conversation. Get over yourself.......

15. puddnhead

puddnhead New Member

I've probably watched ~260 of favre's ~275 games. He's gonna be bad sometimes, but overall he's gonna be pretty good. People just need to lay off him when he has a bad series or game -- over all he'll do you just fine. I watched how the Gints fans ripped Peyton apart at the start of last season (and all the seasons before) and you guys can be pretty harsh. Anything less than perfection and you'll rip a player to pieces. Once Favre gave an interview (before he became a Jet and obviously made this impossible to say) talking about how it was good for him to get out of a big market like Atlanta and into Green Bay, he said that if he'd been/stayed in a big market, he probably would not have survived. Today of course he's Brett Favre and he has nothign to prove to anyone (well, he shouldn't have, and he's secure in that), so being in NY hopefully doesn't matter, whatever the critics dish at him will probably run like water off his back, but ... those first 2-3 years in Green Bay, had he been in New York you guys would be tarring & feathering him & run him out of town, you probably would have gotten into his head and messed him up permanently.

I think it has a lot to do with the players being a little more like true neighbors. Green Bay isn't any bigger than many NY suburbs, and you literally see players around town. It's a lot harder/less sustainable to be vicious against a player when you see him around town, especially when he's very active in charities. In Favre's early, partying years I saw him in bars at least a half dozen times.

#35 puddnhead, Sep 28, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2008
  16. NewestJetFan

NewestJetFan New Member

Sorry to disagree but a ban is not called for. The post has some semblance of discussion and/or comment and we have a freedom of speech, that while not absolute, should only be abridged with caution. Not trying to pick a fight but thats how I see it.

17. Favre4Ever

Favre4Ever New Member

Favre won't throw 6 TDs in one game again this year? Wow....way to go out on a limb with that prediction. LOL

18. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

Yuor talking about the same horrible Cards defense that had not allowed a 100 yard rusher, a 100 yard receiver, or a 200 yard passer comming into todays game right? The same Cards defense that held the "RandR express" to a combined 53 yards?

"I'll take trolling assholes for a thousand Alex"

19. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

they probably jumped off the nearest bridge when he threw that terrible interception in the first half.

20. TampaBayJetsFan85

6 TD's later...He made up for that "Terrible int"

P.S...That was a blown call by the Refs, if not for the offsides and "Free play"...That INT would NEVER have happened