What happened to gabby?

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by typeOnegative13NY, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

That'd be a dumb charge that gets thrown out, but they have plenty of evidence it would seem to charge them with obstruction or aiding and abetting a fugitive or something along those lines.

2. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Dog the Bounty Hunter involved now. On his 6th marriage and half of his kids don't even talk to to him.

3. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Yeah, my first thought was lame publicity stunt. But it did show one thing….if your son is missing, would t you talk to anyone who could possibly help? Instead of calling the cops on him. He’s also the first to finally figure out, or atleast make public where the laundries went off to in their camper.

4. jetophile

Total publicity stunt.

5. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

But if that guy can continuously find someone who will let him inside them, he can find anyone.

6. jetophile

Dumb nonsense that he found a campsite and reported it. Yeah, duh.

7. typeOnegative13NY

Yeah, but it’s been reported that the laundries took off for days in the camper before she was reported missing, and no one said a word about it. Now they have verification of where they went.

8. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

would be such a "florida story" if the Dog ends up finding him

I agree its a publicity stunt but that's what these reality TV guys are all about

9. typeOnegative13NY

Totally! But I still don’t understand why it took him to uncover where they went with the camper . Or, why if your son is missing, you would t talk to anyone who could possibly help. They certainly aren’t behaving like parents of a missing son.
    I’m sure the authorities are way ahead with information, and have no obligation to release it to appease curiosity. But why not search in de Soto, where they took the 3 day trip.

BrowningNagle likes this.
  10. jetophile

This guy has gotta be dead. I was wrong on many things in this thread, but he has to be taking a dirt nap at this point.

BrowningNagle and Ralebird like this.
  11. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Definitely a publicity stunt, however that said Dog usually gets his man.

12. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

What is worse? Having to get caught by Dog the Bounty Hunter, or having to smell Dog the Bounty Hunter while he is catching you?

Jonathan_Vilma and Br4d like this.
  13. Jonathan_Vilma

That's the reason he offers everyone a cigarette once they're in zip ties.

abyzmul likes this.
  14. typeOnegative13NY

Certainly possible. But I don’t think the parents would have put themselves in such a position, if the endgame was for him to handle himself on his own.
    My theory, is that having 11 days to make a plan, the parents had some resources, and passed him off to someone else at de Soto, to take him somewhere that even they don’t know. This way, they truly don’t know where he is, and could pass a lie detector if need be.

15. jixxjr

jixxjr Well-Known Member

I wonder if the parents bumped BOTH of them off (because they didn’t like their son shacking up with her) and set it up to look like the kid did it?

The perfect crime! ;)

16. typeOnegative13NY

The newest is an apparent “burner” phone, that he purchased with an “older woman”.

and they are now, finally searching the de Soto area. The fbi only got the surveillance video yesterday , if the laundries entering and exiting the area (sep 6-8). These people go “camping” a few days after he comes back alone, and it takes dog the bounty to hunter to put them on the trail of where they went? Hard to believe that they could fall for a planted car at the reserve , and not look into that camping trip, if they do end up finding him in de Soto. I don’t know what info the fbi had, but only requesting the surveillance video yesterday doesn’t look good.
    Hopefully the burner phone can lead to some charges on the parents, and if they don’t find him, then facing charges can flush him out through guilt.

17. jetophile

I'll be surprised if they catch him, but I'm almost always wildly wrong. I initially thought they were really closing in on him but now they look like the Keystone Cops.

The more I've read about that preserve the less convinced I am that he was in there. It's all boggy and swampy with not a lot of dry land. I will say this again, though. Gonna turn into DB Cooper.

If you really think about it, even if he does have a burner phone, how the F is he charging it? In the middle of the woods somewhere?

Another really creepy case was Andrew Cunanan/Versace. Still crazy how that guy managed to elude the authorities for as long as he did. And Christopher Dorner, that was nuts also. Guy literally went up in a ball of flame.

18. Jonathan_Vilma

I'd imagine he's nowhere near the state of Florida if they really thought intelligently about this.

19. typeOnegative13NY

I read that he had a way of charging with solar. I don’t know anything about that, or if it’s possible. Or what’s bs .

20. typeOnegative13NY

Apparently searching pretty heavily in nc on the Appalachian trail.