What happened to gabby?

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by typeOnegative13NY, Sep 17, 2021.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Sometimes people are unprepared for the wilderness and just die out there or do something foolhardy. Other times they're used for a dumping ground.

2. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

I’m certainly not denying being a young white woman played a part, but this wasn’t a case of simply a person disappearing in which it was then comparable to all missing persons. There were additional dynamics at play that were known that made it a story that would get peoples attention, not just a reported missing person.

3. jetophile

Looks more and more like it is her. If it is, color me amazed. Dental records will do ya. Even with decomp there had to be something identifying. Jewelry? Also read that they called off the search in that nature preserve. I have no idea why they even decided to look there. Obviously they can't tell you everything during an active investigation. I mean, there are a lot of really dumb criminals. Was this guy smart enough to throw out his cell phone?

4. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Not sure if I heard right… but in the police video, at some point I thought I heard him say he didn’t have a phone.

5. typeOnegative13NY

Heavy police presence reported outside of his Florida home.

edit- fbi is in the home, his mother was removed by agents

#65 typeOnegative13NY, Sep 20, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2021
  6. jetophile

Hard to know what's true and what isn't. That, and there's a ridiculous amount of speculation, a good deal of it from news outfits. I didn't watch that entire video.

typeOnegative13NY likes this.
  7. jetophile

I guess they finally got a search warrant if true. I was half wondering if he was actually holed up there the whole time. Again, I have no idea why the police decided to search that nature preserve. Based on what information, I wonder? That's why I was thinking the cell phone thing. Anyway, the FBI is heavily involved and it seems like the jig is about to be up one way or another.

Off-topic, but for some of the good the FBI does they have historically done some really horrendously shitty things (tried to make MLK kill himself, succeeded in driving Jane Seberg to kill herself). Those are just two off the top of my head. They really were campaigns of terror, believe it.

8. jetophile

Yep search warrant.

9. typeOnegative13NY

Yeah, they took the parents. Apparently , he drove the mustang that’s in the driveway to the preserve, and the parents went and got it later. Sounds like it was a diversion to me. They were searching the shed in the back pretty heavily.

10. jetophile

Getting wilder by the minute. Turns out it was his parents that told the cops that he went missing in there. Smokescreen. I did not know that previously.

11. jetophile

FBI agents showed up with a battering ram, but the father opened the door. They went in there and started carrying out tons of stuff.

12. jetophile

Wherever this guy is, expect the parents to get charged with obstruction. I don't see how they avoid it after sending law enforcement on a wild goose chase. They 100% know where he is.

REVISion likes this.
  13. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

https://www.yahoo.com/news/body-thought-gabby-petitos-found-093225375.html

I’m sure this dumb fuck left a trail of cell phone pings that will place him at the scene.

as far as his parents, my father told me what his father told him, if you do anything wrong don’t tell me. I’ll defend you, but I won’t lie for you. There’s no reason to try to hide your child if you believe he did nothing wrong; their actions clearly reflect that they knew what he did and wanted to help him escape.

14. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

that was weird because when they talked to the girl about separating them she was only concerned about him having his charger saying something like "he gets upset about that." he mustve meant he didnt have his phone on him at the time. Or he was lying to the police which is obviously possible

15. BrowningNagle

I bet he called them from Wyoming and asked mommy and daddy what to do. He was picked up by hitchhikers some 3 miles away from where he left the van at the little village where there would be phones and showers (allegedly)

16. typeOnegative13NY

Yeah, I definitely heard that wrong. Went back to check , and they told them not to text eachother that night. So he definitely had a phone

17. jetophile

My guess is that's how they're gonna get him then. I'm sure the Feds have been subpoenaing a lot of phone records. Wherever he is, if he has that thing on, knock knock, who's there? Handcuffs. Unless he really is dead somewhere/phone died or they're getting closer to his last known location, which is why they stopped looking in the preserve.

The FBI walked out of the parents house with what looked like a bunch of clothes and other stuff that I couldn't tell. I didn't see any laptops or anything like that, though.

18. typeOnegative13NY

Yeah, he doesn’t seem very bright. Definitely left a trail. There were the people who picked him up, another guy who said it was him that they had a disagreement at a bar with,just north of the area. He was alone for that. Another couple caught the van on their camper camera on 8/27. I’m sure the feds are ten steps ahead with evidence.

19. jetophile

The parents have to be lying in some capacity. There's just no way they aren't.

20. BrowningNagle

he left the girl like less than a quarter mile away from where he parked the van. what a dumbass