What happened to gabby?

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by typeOnegative13NY, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

I have no idea what happened but it seems unlikely that the type of trip they were on turned into a murder.

They had too many opportunities to separate and get over fights and nobody has seen evidence that their fights were physical. No markings on Gabby in any of the videos or other signs of violence.

I guess it is possible that he just snapped and killed her, however they both would have been considering that scenario if they thought it was possible and clearly neither of them was.

2. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

brad how can you say nobody has seen evidence that their fights were physical when they were literally pulled over by Moab police days before this happened for a physical fight?

3. Br4d

Did you see any evidence in that video that either of them was hurt in their confrontation?

I see no blood, no scratches, no bruises or contusions. No lingering evidence of physical abuse on either of them.

My guess is they were pulled over because the highway patrol saw them looking at each other and screaming instead of watching the road. That's one of the things you look for: is the driver's attention on the road or is he yelling at somebody next to him or in the back seat while driving.

4. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

He had scratches on him, documented on the police cam. Also, there was a bystander that called the cops on them because she was “beating “ him.

I think a trip that long, far, with limited funds and resources by unseasoned travelers can turn into anything. Especially 2 people with mental disorders

5. Br4d

Good catch. I'll admit that I was mainly looking at her for signs of abuse because that's usually how these things go down.

6. BrowningNagle

Yes i did.

And idk, maybe you were watching something different or need your eyes checked. His face was all scratched up in the police video. Among other evidence on his body. The police go through it on the video

7. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

So many mentally ill men and women in this country...I lost count

8. typeOnegative13NY

I did t think too much of the video at first, but she seemed like a girl with some mental issues, who was having someone torment her… she seemed mentally exhausted.

9. Br4d

We have a real asset coming up. The Instagram sleuths are about to get on the case and if history tells the tale their take will be 100% opposite what really happened.

10. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

What in the world are you talking about? Have you followed the case at all or did you just read the thread title?

11. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

That woman on faux hosting the show now is playing inspector

12. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Any adverse feeling is a mental health issue; we are surely building a strong generation of human beings. Unless you believe sticking a feather up your butt actually makes you a chicken; that, you are mentally sound.

Jonathan_Vilma likes this.
  13. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Even if he ditched her on the side of the road somewhere alive (HIGHLY doubtful) the story has so many holes. None of it adds up.

14. jetophile

Read a blurb that she was found and confirmed dead. No idea if it's bs or not.

I wonder what's happening with the disappearance of that Native American woman who went missing over the Winter from that reservation in Washington State.

Not to be incendiary or anything, but even though the FBI is offering a 10K reward, it's not like they're falling all over themselves.

typeOnegative13NY likes this.
  15. typeOnegative13NY

Always strange how they pick which cases get the national attention.

16. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

This didn’t get attention simply because she was missing, it was because the dynamic of her fiancé returning without her and not reporting her missing or talking to authorities.

17. Jonathan_Vilma

Maybe, but there are 600,000 missing persons cases a year. Surely this isn't the first that has a sketchy boyfriend or girlfriend that didn't want to cooperate.

The media picks and chooses what we should care about. And this story is selling well.

typeOnegative13NY likes this.
  18. BrowningNagle

being a pretty white girl had something to do with it too, lets be honest. I'm guilty of that myself as I took a real interest in this case unlike many missing persons cases.

I was quite surprised to read during this case just how many people go missing at our national parks and are never found every year. I dont have the stats handy but it was pretty shocking. I guess its a combination of the fuzzy jurisdiction and the fact that the national park service doesn't want to advertise just how many people die/go missing at their sites

19. Jonathan_Vilma

Yeah I mean anxiety is diagnosed as a health disorder. Anxiety is a natural human emotion that pretty much every human on the planet feels in a variety of situations. Anything to get time off from work or a prescription to Klonopin though I guess.

20. jetophile

It is crazy how many people go missing a year, especially kids. Sometimes it's an abduction by a parent or relative . . . most times it isn't.

There's a lot of insane stories out there.

#60 jetophile, Sep 20, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2021