What happened to gabby?

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by typeOnegative13NY, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

News reports this morning said the park had been closed until yesterday. It's not clear if it was the search or flooding or something else that closed it. The location that everything was found was the location the parents tipped authorities too when he went missing (well, a week after he went missing.)

On the idea that Gabby might have died after running into somebody else. Yeah, it's a real possibility. The area she died in has had a few people go missing over the years.

Odds are still overwhelming that Laundrie was the person that killed her. I doubt very much that there will be an open investigation on her death if the remains are indeed his.

2. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Very strange that they find this much, when the parents are the ones to initiate the search. Also, the park had just opened up to the public Tuesday, and they close it again and find this quickly on Wednesday. I guess we’ll see.
    I guess if it were really under water, it’s a possibility that they couldn’t search there until recently. But , that would mean he likely died very shortly after running. And he’s not a stranger to the area, or “camping”. Whole thing just seems fishy to me.

Hemi and Br4d like this.
  3. Br4d

I didn't know it opened up on Tuesday and they went Wednesday. News reports said they went the day the park opened up.

I think the parents have been totally screwed since Laundrie came home. They knew Gabby was missing and they knew that Laundrie was going to be a prime suspect and he probably wasn't telling them anything coherent.

So their choice almost from the beginning was to throw their kid into the meatgrinder or just clam up and not make whatever it was worse. If he was your son the odds are pretty good you clam up. The justice system has a way of destroying people whether they are guilty or innocent, financially, by reputation, emotionally, etc.

At some point the parents would have had a really good idea if he killed her or not. You know your kids. If they knew he killed her then their actions can be seen in a different light, as can his.

Hemi and typeOnegative13NY like this.
  4. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

5. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

So the parent's led them right to the body. Time for them to come clean for the girls families sake.

typeOnegative13NY likes this.
  6. typeOnegative13NY

Yeah, as I understand it… right directly to the spot he was! I would t expect any truth from them though, they seem cold as hell.

Hemi likes this.
  7. typeOnegative13NY

The father went right into the woods, and put his hands all over the evidence while the damn cop waited back on the trail. This is one bizarre handling of this case by the north port pd.

joe likes this.
  8. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

That is strange. Maybe he knows the cop.

9. Br4d

The parents gave this general location to the FBI a month ago. It's the park they said he was most likely camping in. Also, it's very close to the location his card was found parked at in mid-September.

10. typeOnegative13NY

I read that the mother worked for the da’s office at one time. Haven’t seen that confirmed, but the there did seem to be a relationship there between the laundries and some of the north port pd.

11. typeOnegative13NY

It’s going to be very hard to convince the public of the parents innocence at this point. From the clamming up, to calling the police on gabbys father when he came there looking for his daughter, while her van was there. Then there’s the family camping trip, I mean… just damn weird.

papapump and Br4d like this.
  12. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Almost as anti-climactic an ending as Squid Games. I give it a 2 out of 5.

REVISion, FJF, Acad23 and 2 others like this.
  13. typeOnegative13NY

Still a lot go to here, I think. Whether is disappears out of the public eye, not sure.
    Once thing though, is that since there will no longer be a manhunt, maybe people can start speaking.

#213 typeOnegative13NY, Oct 21, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2021
  14. Br4d

Now the authorities, particularly the FBI, need to do a thorough investigation into Gabby's slaying until they are clear beyond a reasonable doubt that Brian Laundrie killed her. It's a public safety issue for travelers in the area she was killed in.

typeOnegative13NY likes this.
  15. typeOnegative13NY

Definitely, especially since there have been a few bodies found around there.

Br4d likes this.
  16. typeOnegative13NY

He would have to have been dead from near the beginning. Skeletal remains only, plus , if the area was under water , that would helped with some sort of preservation.

17. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

I'm sure they'll get to that right away... :confused:

FJF likes this.
  18. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

They've identified the pieces they found was indeed the BF. I wonder if it was a suicide OR wildlife got him. He was hiding in the FL. wetlands so any number of animals may have used the guy as a chew toy. Either way, justice served.

19. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

C'mon, he choked her out.

20. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

Oh ok. Thanks for the clarification