What happened to gabby?

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by typeOnegative13NY, Sep 17, 2021.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I've walked a good deal of that, but only up North (VT).

2. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

If I was on the lam... I'd head straight to Italy.
    Find some remote mountain village, get a beautiful hooker to cozy up with... and lay low... ;)

[​IMG]

3. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

By now I'm sure the FBI has a pretty good picture of when the Laundries were at their campsite for those three days and when they might have taken a side trip and if they dismounted the camper for any of that time; harder to make the truck "invisible" with the camper on it. It looks like from Fort deSoto campgrounds to where the Appalachian trail crosses the Georgia/NC border is about an eight hour drive and there's no reason somebody trying to get lost would need to go that far. Even a round trip to Atlanta would require a gas stop or two.

typeOnegative13NY likes this.
  4. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

5. jetophile

I saw a video with Dog talking about it, and I didn't really learn anything new from it. So he found an energy drink can. People litter all the-time, it doesn't prove anything. Was there an actual campsite or what? Conflicting info on that.

6. jetophile

Surprise, surprise, the cause of death is strangulation.

In other news, the search for Lauren Cho is being ramped up. Of course they found a body that is not hers.

7. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Yup. Thought it would be either that, or blunt force. I think we will see charges pretty soon. If they have anything on the parents, they may need to act on that to flush him out

8. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

always wanted to hike that thing.

9. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

It runs behind, and then in front of, my sister's former house in Dalton, MA. She and my brother-in-law used to give hikers water refills and such on hot days as they trudged by.

10. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

It's a good thing that all the other missing women cases are getting renewed attention at this point.

That said, if Gabby wasn't a social media personality we'd never have heard about this case. There are many young white women that go missing every day and they get just about as much attention as the native American and other minority disappearances.

Local authorities may give them a bit more attention but they're just another missing person to the FBI and regional authorities.

11. typeOnegative13NY

It’s disturbing how many people all together
    Go missing every year in the us. I think it’s near 700k missing, almost 100k a year without being found.

Br4d and barfolomew like this.
  12. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

When the coroner joins the search... the odds are he's been found.

13. jetophile

I'm tellin' ya, this case is all over the place. I just read that Laundrie's parents joined the search again this morning and found some items of his off a trail he used to use. So after all this time, bang, just like that?

I haven't heard that he's been found dead, just some items of his.

EDIT: Here's one link, but there's more out there:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/b...nvestigators-found-laundries-items/ar-AAPL1zH

#193 jetophile, Oct 20, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2021
  14. jetophile

Here's the thing, though, they've had cadaver dogs lots of times in I believe that very area. As usual, there is a lot that is just not adding up, but the Coroner thing, that is a new twist.

15. GREG

GREG Well-Known Member

16. jetophile

Yep. We'll see. Heavily scavenged, no doubt. I still think it's very weird how this very area was searched before and they came up empty. Those parents, though. Out of nowhere . . . let's look over here. They never offered this information before. The only thing that makes minor sense is that they were really hoping that he got away somehow, then started thinking themselves that he was dead so they gave up the info. to make it look like they were cooperating. There's something just not right with those people. It's very sketchy.

Br4d likes this.
  17. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Laundrie's parents didn't join the search today, they initiated it. They're the ones who took the FBI to the spot where all this stuff was found.

Feels a bit like Brian didn't check in (however he's been doing that) and the parents went to look for him. Because they had zero chance to do that without being followed by the authorities they notified them ahead of time and went straight to the spot where the remains and items were found.

End game for the shell game.

REVISion and typeOnegative13NY like this.
  18. jetophile

^Yes, I heard they initiated it as well, but why didn't they offer the info before? The whole thing is bizarre. It would be crazy if they aren't guilty of anything at all. Hey, Mom and Dad we had an argument. She just disappeared on me. Going hiking! Takes car and it turns into another Dylatov Pass Incident.

They also "assisted" in a previous search.

19. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

Parents have to know something.

20. typeOnegative13NY

Yeah, strange how they happened find something so quickly.

apparently, the area the items, and remains were found was previously under water.

If it ends up being his remains, I’ll be surprised, as I thought he was out if the state with such a head start. What he (they?)hoped to accomplish by him hanging around that preserve, beyond me. Maybe just sone time to let defense wounds heal is all I can think of. If not that , then I figured he was long gone from fl.

Hemi likes this.