What do jets fans think of what jim kelly said?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GRNYT, Jun 29, 2012.

1. RochesterJet

RochesterJet Well-Known Member

Really? So 3 of the 4 starters will be drafted by the Bills? That’s assuming Kelsey starts over Anderson (Darius, K Williams) and I doubt that with the $ they invested in Anderson. Also, David Nelson, Donald Jones, Marcus Easley, Eric Wood, Andy Levitre while they are draft picks, they are hardly starters on any other team besides a pathetic organization like the Bills. So your claim of “building through the draft” is debunked because NONE of these guys is even in the top 15 of their position.

Back to my initial point, I am sick of dub-ass’s like you clambering that the Bills are on the cusp of the playoffs without even playing a single game? Yes, you overspent on the best FA available and the overpaid again for a complimentary rusher in Anderson. That doesn’t win you anything, much less give you a better than .500 record, something the Bills HAVE NOT accomplished in 8 fucking years. Put up or shut up; since the Bills cant put up…well draw your own conclusion….

2. PatsFanTX

PatsFanTX Banned

Final 2012 AFCE Standings:

Pats 14-2
    Bills 9-7 (Wild Card)
    Jets 7-9
    Phins 5-11

3. Bills over Jets

Bills over Jets Well-Known Member

The Bills that exist now, under the current regime, are far from the Bills of the early and mid-late 2000s.

The Bills and Jets were a Stevie Johnson drop away from the same record last year. So congratulations on also building a pile of shit.

4. RochesterJet

9-7 and a wild card hu? SO...what are the rest of the AFC records? and who did the Pats lose to? I was sure you would have them at 16-0? troll/tool

5. NotSatoshiNakamoto

The Jets finished with a .500 record last season, something the Bills haven't managed to accomplish in 8 years. The Jets have had a better than .500 record the last 4 seasons. I'd say they've built something a bit more successful than the garbage out west.

The Bills 6-10 season was a result of whatever method they're using to build. The 4-12 record from the previous season is also a result.

You are building something alright.

It's laughable that you're on here pumping up the method the Bills have used to build a heaping pile of shit. Good for you!

6. cval

cval Well-Known Member

The Jets improve by just being healthy. The o-line was decimated last year with injury.

They also improved at WR - Hill, Kerley, Holmes, Shilens, Keller will be a heck of lot better than the crap we sent out last season.

Sanchez is in his fourth season a season that traditionally sees QBs make huge strides.

Defense we get back Thomas and Pace Healthy , Scott in a contract year added Safety help. Wilkerson poised to have a big year after a solid rookie campaign. Maybin Bulking up and full off season in the scheme. The Jets should be thinking Superbowl. This is the best team on paper the Jets have put on the field in the Ryan era.

Anyone who thinks we get swept by the Pats again have not paid to much attention the last couple of years. They beat us twice last year but we beat them twice the year before.

Sure we have a tough division that is because we are in it . Division games are always tough the dolphags will still play everybody in the division tough although they will be on the bottom of the division. The Bill are going nowhere with Fitz at the QB position but will give the patriots fits with a new found pass rush.

Brady played horrible in the AFC championship game and in the SuperBowl that trend will continue next season. Heck he played horrible in the playoffs as of late. Now with an o-line absent its leader and Brady not trusting his blind side his INTs will go up this year.

Pats most overrated team in the NFL.

7. PatsFanTX

PatsFanTX Banned

Nope, Pats will lose one game to the Bills and the game at Seattle.

8. Bills over Jets

1.) I dont know what the starting lineup will be week 1 (obviously), but as it stands now through OTAs and minicap, Kelsay is the starter.

2.) Levitre is one of the best guards in the league, just google his name. Wood, IMO, is one of the better centers when healthy, he has just been plagued by injuries. They would absolutely start on other teams, including the Jets. Both of those two players are above and beyond and guards the Jets have on their roster.

Also, as another poster said, David Nelson (the Bills #3 receiver) had almost identical production last year as Santonio Holmes (your #1 receiver). He had more catches and yards. He is one of the most productive slot men in the game, and he'd start on numerous teams (once again, including the Jets) in the slot.

3.) So building through the draft only means getting a top 10 guy at his position? LOL. Yeah... keep thinking that, buddy.

You mean like what every Jet fan is doing? You mean what every pundit and analyst does at this time of year? You are cracking me up. :lol:

You act as if the Bills were a piece of shit team, but now that they've signed 1 starter, fans and analysts are predicting success. That is complete and utter ignorance on your part.

The idea that the Bills will compete for the wild card this year stems from the upward trend they have been on as a franchise and what they did last year through the first 8 games when they were healthy. People saw what they were able to do and who they were able to beat. In addition, the pieces they've added this offseason makes them stronger and provides greater depth.

Anyone who thinks Mario Williams is going to go to a shit team and make them a contender is nuts. That is not what anyone is saying. Only Jets fans seem to be the ones to not see the progress toward success the Bills were having before Williams even arrived.

9. Bills over Jets

I have been unable to find someone on here as incapable of maintaining and understanding an argument as you.

Where the hell did I "pump up" the Bills building method? I was saying the Bills are not the redskins, and that they've been building for 3 years through the draft. I didnt come here and pump them up and say it is great and every team needs to follow it. You are not even making sense.

I couldn't care less what happened to the Bills before last year. The facts are, they came out and beat teams and looked good doing it. Despite the fact that the Bills and the "oh so successful Jets" almost had the same record last year, the Bills accomplished that with a depleted roster with almost all their top players on IR. The Jets were much more healthy. What do you have to say for that? Or are you going to get off topic again?

#109 Bills over Jets, Jul 3, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
  10. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Congrats on building a heaping pile of shit through the draft.

11. RochesterJet

an upward trend? yes from 4-12 to 6-10 is an upward trend. Yes the wheels fell of after a 4-0 start...who did they fall of against? at home? yes the Jets smacked the Bills in the mouth just like I would like to do to you

12. cval

cval Well-Known Member

No it is you coming on a Jets forum saying how great the Bills are when they have not one eight games in over eight years. If your trend upward continues the Bills will be 8-8 next year.

The Jets were an 11-5 team and a stop away from going to the superbowl just two season ago. With everything that can go wrong goes wrong and they were still 8-8 last season and in playoff contention until the last game of the season.

The Jets did not need to make huge overhauls they just needed to tweak the roster which they did. The Jets have some age but their stars are far from old. I think they have a pretty good combination of youth and age but we will see.

The Bills they are building and have only seen marginal success. Chan Gailey is a retread coach and Fitzpatrick is a Journeyman QB. Fitzpatrick will not get better he is what he is at this point in his career. A smart average QB with a below average arm. A poor mans Pennington.

13. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

The Bills were and are a piece of shit team lol. Remember your hot start last year. The media was talking about the new Bills and how good they are then too. Where did you end up. 6-10 getting swept by the Jets. The Bills had some early success because they were carried by a 30 year old RB having a career year. Lets see that happen again lol.

14. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Jim Kelly can suck deez nuts

That's what Jet fans should think about what Jim Kelly said.

What's with all these Bills trolls? Ridiculous

15. reverseapachemaster

OMGZ HOW DARE U HAVE POSITIVE THOUGHTS ABOUT THE JETS ON A JETS FORUM!

:buffaloblows:

16. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

Lol I know. The worst franchise or atleast top 3 in the NFL is here talking smack.

He says the Bills are trending upwards?
    7-9, 7-9, 7-9 6-10, 4-12, 6-10. Even with as bad a year as Mark had last year he is better than Fitz by a long shot. Our defense is better and our coaching is much better. How anyone thinks the Bills are going anywhere is beyond me. They are so soft.

17. Bills over Jets

I win :rofl2:

18. Bills over Jets

This crap about me "saying how great the Bills are" and "coming on here to talk smack" has got to stop. Not once have I ever proclaimed the Bills to be a great team. They're not. The only thing I've said (along with every other national analyst) is that the Bills are good enough to compete for a wild card. 8-8, 9-7, 10-6 whatever.

I do not think the Bills are great by any means. But they are a solid team that I believe will finish somewhere near the top 12-15 teams. Are they better than the Jets? I have no idea. But it is certainly a conversation to have.

19. soh_vet

soh_vet Well-Known Member

Jim Kelly? I liked him in "Black Belt Jones" and his bit in "Enter the Dragon".

20. Bob Robbins

Bob Robbins New Member

Lol. Just had to quote this. Hopefully I'll remember to make fun of you when this turns out as wrong as I expect it to. Pats are the favorite to win the division, I agree with that but assuming they do i'm seeing more of a record like 11-5. Please tell me what good team the Pats beat last year? The Ravens had the game winner in their hands, then still missed a chipshot to tie it. Hardly a game to brag about as a Pats fan. They lost to every playoff team they played during the regular season. They were competitive in the SB, i'll give them that, but that was to a 9-7 Giants team that was very beatable.

They got better on offense, but all it takes is an age-related drop in numbers by Brady or teams solving their TE sets to more than account for that. They picked up new pieces for their defense, but I'll believe that improvement when I see it. It can't be much worse, but that doesn't mean much.

I swear, Pats fans are so used to their team being good that they are completely blind to their deficiencies. The Jets have their own set of problems, and I won't exactly make any bold predictions about their success, but unlike you I'll be waiting until a little past the beginning of July to think I can predict the records of the AFCE.