What about D'Brick?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by 73klecko, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Popeye's Army

Popeye's Army New Member

DBrick was big and bad on Sunday. He looked great. Actually better than Mangold. But overall I have no complaints against the OL. Rushing 100+ yards and good pass protection will do that.

I do have some beef with the TE blocking. Either Baker or Franks let that guy come in who stripped the ball from Favre. Just blew the assignment. So those guys have to pick up their play.

2. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Franks fucked up big time one one sack. I'm not sure who let Roth through, but the TEs do need to do a better job off the end.

3. Ahh man...He couldnt have looked much worse than matt Light did about 6 months ago against USI and Strahan. And ya know whats funny? Brick faced both of those guys last year and may have had his best game of the season.
    But you wouldn't know that..the bandwagon is too far up your ass. Since Brady went down are you searching for your Elway, Aikman and Montana Jersies?

4. NewestJetFan

NewestJetFan New Member

Hey Grogen did you change your name to Gorgen?

5. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

Hey Grog,

I had to actually ready your post for the first time...I thought all of those guys you have screaming on their backs was your qb.

6. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

If I were to guess, I'd say that 'Gorgen' is a Jets fan making fun of Pats trolls.

7. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

I sure not being bombarded on both sides while trying to play T & G definitely helps :wink:

8. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

Sure glad they traded down & didn't take Orlando Pace #1 overall when they had the chance :wink: