What’s in your in box? Just spit balling a new thread idea

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by FJF, Jan 10, 2019.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

JACKASS I'LL KILL YOU!

Haha, I know you were there for that so I felt compelled to bring it up again re: FJF's possible signature change. I'm gonna wrack what's left of my brain to recall who that was, dwayne someone? Calling on @The Waterboy. He always comes through.

Remember the Raelian guy? Hahahaha, you were also there for that. Oh, man, the memories. abyzmul and I were dying when some guy had zero - and I'm talking zero posts - started a thread and got banned with zero posts. It was hilarious. And then there was the "Hispanic" guy (MAYBE??????) that we also died about saying something like me love the Jets and medowloads. He meant The Meadowlands, but he lasted one more post than the guy with zero posts so credit where credit is due. abzymul insists it was Medownloads, but I will always beg to differ.

Let's not ever forget TALKHOST (Dino Costa). He went CRAZY and started giving people borderline death threats. A wannabe shock jock, I guess; but I said something completely innocuous to him - and I'm talking so innocuous you wouldn't believe how innocuous it was. It was just in response to a post of his, and he practically threatened to slit my throat from ear to ear. "I have a sports radio show, what you do you dumb bitch?!" He kept saying that he knew where people lived. The thread where he completely flipped his lid is in the cyber cemetery (site crash), but hahahaha, what a screw ball that guy was.

The Dark Knight likes this.
  2. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

3. The Waterboy

Remember them all but unable to think of anything about the Dwayne poster except if I remember correctly he had a picture of Dwayne Robertson's fat head as his avatar

Too much was lost in the board crash years ago but here's a picture of TALKHOST AKA Dino Costa to take you back
    [​IMG]

The Raelian Message was right before the 2006/2007 board crash I believe, so much was lost from back then. Was just looking through the nominations for thread of the year for 2006 and there were a bunch of all time classics.

Abyzmul is really the one to ask on some of these things though as he has a memory like a steel trap, I just cheat by using my link back to The Ultimate Trash talking Forum

stinkyB likes this.
  4. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

What a bunch of pansey ass cunts, you should all eat shit and die!!

(Did I do this right?)

5. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Women have condom preferences?

Asking for a friend.

6. jetophile

I call Hornet.

JetBlue likes this.
  7. jetophile

Close, but no cigar.

8. jetophile

Yep, that's him alright. I know which Dwayne guy you mean, BigGunDwayne63 or something like that, but I don't think that's the jack ass I'll kill you! guy (?). I could still swear it was dwayne something, though. Yeah, a lot of gold was lost during those crashes.

EDIT & P.S.: Does anyone know how to look up members? All I get is a list of the people with the most posts . . . ? Yeah, I'm stupid. o_O

#68 jetophile, Jan 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
  9. jetophile

Haha, that guy was such a turd. He joined as JETSFAN5180, got banned, and came back as JETSFAN1290. Got banned again and came back as coorslightcans. He was the gay pirate guy. He used to get beat up unmercifully around here. People would provoke him just so he'd flip out. I've said this before, but there were some permabans in the past that I didn't agree with because they really were harmless IMO and some were even amusing, like the Brooks Bollinger guy, FredJestone or GeorgeJetson. No, wait, he was FredJetsone on another site. "From clipboard to Canton." And the Vinny16 guy, who had this odd Testadverde fixation, and the Australian guy (I think he was Australian) who started a thread along the lines of, "Sometimes I like to drive around and get a feel for the city." I thought it was pretty funny because it was so absurd. JETS16 or something like that. First post in it was (him), "Ever drive around to get a feel for the city?" Then, "I'm getting a feel for the city. Do you ever do that?" But then he started saying it in Jets threads, but it was usually so uncannily unrelated to something that someone said it got him the ax. Oh, well. Then there were the bannings that never should've happened for human punching bag purposes because they deserved to be repeatedly humiliated. I guess JETSFAN1290 fits that mold. He started a thread on another forum I belonged to about the Scripps National Spelling Bee. "Why is the winner always some Indian kid or a towel head? How come a white American kid never wins? I think this is rigged."

You can only imagine how sarcastically I destroyed him without at all personally attacking him. He freaked out and got banned, haha. Then there were the insomniacs and late nighters in the BS Forum. The best shit went on after 2 a.m. It was a madhouse in there. Someone would start a thread asking an innocent question and the thread would get dive-bombed with the most ridiculous answers the OP would get so confused they'd limp away. "Girlfriend doesn't mean, pizza jackass." Me, BadgerOnLSD, MantanaSoss, jetfanmack, SydneyDon, Trend (I LOVED that guy), abyzmul, PF4, and a few others.

Also, a lot of fun and nice people just inexplicably disappeared. : ( Like Ohiojetsfan, maynard, even MisterMoss. I did try to contact PF4 not that long ago. She didn't get back to me, and I kind of fear the worst. I didn't try to call her, though. She was such a sweetheart, really down to earth, not one pretentious bone in her body, a lot of fun, very funny, and a real whip. She'd put you in your place if you crossed her and she took no shit from anyone. She was very well liked. That's why people were getting really pissed off when Green Hornet started stalking her and sexually harassing her. It wasn't as if she was some shrinking violet (hell no), but she finally reported him because it was that out of hand and she couldn't get him to leave her alone. This was the fake brain cancer time line but he was sure as shit about to get kicked in his ass for that, anyway. She has - and very hopefully not past tense had - a very physically challenging life, which she was very open about. We were very friendly off the board and then she just kinda went poof. :/

EDIT: Remember that screwball who was obsessed with Big Brother? Haha, he would start thread after thread about every episode and get destroyed.

#69 jetophile, Jan 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
  10. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Vick Blows tracking down that one guy’s home address and messaging him that he was going to go to his house and kill him was pretty hysterical. Nobody has ever messaged me something that fun.

11. jetophile

That happened to the moderator who said FUCK YEAUX, YA DAMN CUNT to me (well, he later became a moderator after the Green Hornet thing AND after calling Green Hornet's house, which as I said, I did not agree with at all). He started a thread in the Trash Talking Forum about Vick Blows that was completely over the line IMO, and the forum was killed as a result of it because it came back to bite him. Another moderator in a wife-beater T-shirt banned ME after I got called a damn cunt because I told the first guy, yeah, you can dish it out but you can't take it. Here was a guy crying that someone had tracked him down when he did it to someone else himself. I didn't report him for the personal attack (I have never reported anyone in my life), and he acknowledged publicly that I hadn't. I got a couple of PM warnings from wife beater T-Shirt telling me to lay off. Lay off of WHAT. All wife beater T-Shirt ever did was call me 'sweetheart' all the time in this really derogatory way, and I would get warned by other moderators for provoking him (provoking HIM, see how I laugh) if I called him out for wearing a wife beater T-Shirt. It was really demeaning. So after the can't dish it out comment, wife beater T-Shirt PMd me and said I warned you. Enjoy your ban . . . sweetheart. He was just waiting for a lame excuse to do it.

I got a PM from Vick Blows after my ridiculous two week suspension. "Hi, punkin. Sorry that happened. The guy's a homo." Said later moderator who called me a cunt defended personally attacking me and not getting banned for it it himself by saying as to Green Hornet it didn't involve death threats. OK. I guess. His thread in the Trash Talking Forum wasn't even a roasting kind of thing, as much of them were. It was a flat out personal verbal assault about what a POS Vick Blows was because he bragged about his drug use (FYI FORMER drug use - he just messed with everyone), how much of a disgrace he was because he had a daughter and did drugs, he wasn't a man, he was a terrible father, it went on and on. Comes a point where you're going to piss off the wrong person (Vick Blows was in IT). There was a lot incest going on around here with the later said moderator (who was fine and I never had a problem with previously) and the wife beater T-Shirt. This is not a jab at Petrozza, just an observation, but I have to say he appointed some real assholes in the past, most notably: wife beater T-shirt.

I left here for a long time at one point. Sometimes I would only read once a year if that. Vick Blows and I used to email on occasion, but we haven't in years. He was very funny. IMO he's a TGG legend, and deservedly so. He was so over the top. Maybe I'll email him tomorrow. : )

12. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Damn, I was hoping to come over to his house too but I guess I'm too "short"

Brook! likes this.
  13. The Waterboy

I think Vick Blows is near me in Tampa and I was always thinking I would read something in the newspaper and think to myself, "That must be Vick Blows"

jetophile and stinkyB like this.
  14. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

I miss VickBlows

Harpua and jetophile like this.
  15. jetophile

Florida is a strange place for sure. 'Only in New York' has long been displaced by 'Only in Florida'. Every time you read or hear something on the news that's off the wall, like woman cuts off arms and legs of infant, mother sells 7 year old daughter to child molester, whatever sick or weird shit you can think of, 9/10 I'll say, "I bet you it's Florida." And 9/10, it is.

That's funny, though, haha.

FJF likes this.
  16. joe

joe Well-Known Member

VB had the moves . (and avatar)

17. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

18. patleahy

patleahy Well-Known Member

holy shit, that shit in insane FJF! :eek::eek::eek:

19. jetophile

PMs are not private, dumbasses. Petrozza reads them all. Last I knew, you can't delete them, which is this side of creepy. I think people forget that there's a Sherrif.

I could've been more specific in a PM or two in theory recently and force chivalry to be dead, but I can't change my stripes.

So, keep being gay in catfight PMs! Happy reading, Petrozza!

patleahy likes this.
  20. patleahy

patleahy Well-Known Member

Well-said, Jeto. well-said! some of the shit people say in PMs is wacked out, lol. I can't believe that nut job sent such a whacked out PM to FJF, who is, lb. for lb. one of the best posters on the board. Hopefully he is still banned for that bullshit.

#80 patleahy, May 24, 2021
    Last edited: May 25, 2021