Welcome to TheGangGreen.com, tebowmaniacs!

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by Petrozza, Mar 27, 2012.

1. PAFLCO

PAFLCO Banned

The why I read this subforum. We are not allowed to post in the main. If we can post current news informention, then I stand currected. Please advise.

#61 PAFLCO, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
  2. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Is the illiterate noob unable to post in the main forum? It is my understanding anyone can post in there.

3. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

You can post in the main forum, just no Tebow stuff.

This forum is for anything Tebow.

4. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

If you want to post in the main forum, read the existing topics first, then if your topic is something not already covered and Jets related, feel free. No one is barred from posting in the main forum but because of the "zeal" of the tebowfans, we cannot allow 70 zillion I luv Timmy and all iterations of it on the main page.

Since you're not a fan of the Jets, I would doubt that you'd have much reason to post in the main forum anyway except in response.

5. PAFLCO

PAFLCO Banned

A very current topic on all new sites is the Urben Meyers article, regarding how to best use Tebow. Am I allowed to have someone post this? My post count is not at the level.

6. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

that article has been posted a few hours ago

this is a good board as long as you ease into it and don't come in questioing the way its run.

7. RevRick

RevRick New Member

I like the sub forum. Props to the mods. All Jets fans welcome! Haha

8. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

This is a measure to handle all the recent Tebow talk. For a backup quarterback, he is drawing an inordinate amount of attention to the point that all other topics on the main board were squashed. This could be a topic all year, and if we need to adjust this forum in any way, we can do so when the time comes.

But with 1000 different people having 1000 different ideas on Tebow, it's worth having its own subforum. I understand why Tebow fans don't like it, but it's not as if this forum is hidden. It's right below the Jets forum.

The Tebow fans were mad that the threads were being merged into one thread. The fans who don't care about Tebow were annoyed about Tebow everything in the main forum. Now, we have a compromise. If this doesn't work, then we'll adjust it later. But for now, this is how it's going to be, and it's for the best.

Anyone who wants to talk about Tebow, and he's a very interesting character, this is where to do it.

9. milo

milo Well-Known Member

It's amazing what a 180 degree turn the definition of "TT Forum" has taken...

10. Jets2863

Jets2863 Banned

Tebow, in a couple limericks:

The Jets turn to Tebow as the savior
    For a limp offense and bad behavior
    When fans got the good news
    They responded with boos
    As he’s already out of their favor

A great O’ the Jets claim they’re amassing
    But the fans now are Tebow harassing
    So he’d better pray
    God tells him what to say
    Cause he won’t win fans over with passing!

11. Jets2863

Jets2863 Banned

Tebow’s glad his mom didn’t abort’em
    So he’ll preach all in earshot to boredom
    His ilk forbids you screw
    And would use his fame to
    Write the constitution’s post mortem

12. Tebow>Sanchize

Tebow will be the Jet's starter, it is a question of when, not if! Mark it!

13. Josh007

Josh007 New Member

Tebow will drive us straight to hell

There's no way Tebow should have been brought in. Not that the Sanch-ise is the true end all answer but it's sure not Tebow. I guess the only way to truly run the ground and pound offense is to bring in a QB who doesn't care about throwing the ball. UGH!

14. Burnz

Burnz Well-Known Member

Teebow's a dick

15. srcgvjerct379

srcgvjerct379 New Member

Awesome...once I get my profile updated on here..cannot wait to discuss all things Tebow and the Jets. I am huge fan of his not only for sports reasons but in general. Tim Tebow is an all-round good person and he practices what he preaches. I have great admiration for athletes like Tim and others like him i.e., David Tyre, Tony Dungy and many other Christian Athletes. It is nice to see some of these guys representing the good guys with a good head on their shoulder. I do not care what background or obstacles in life a person comes from: it it how one carries himself and in public that matters.

Even though a fan of many different sports and other athletes, I am just tired of hearing the same "whiners" in NFL and the NBA always getting chance after chance and screwing up. If the owners of the teams actually cared about winning the game with "quality" players and staff...and not about giving the bad guy all the big money...each team would have significant results in a winning season. That is my personal opinion.

Anyway...I am here to support Tebow, Sanchez and all the Jets. I am huge football fan and I have my top 10 teams ready for the year..and I am excited to attend my first JETS game ever in my life. (more on this later).

Thanks gangreen team members for dedicating a section to Tim. Whether a person likes a certain player or not: He is still part of the Jets team and as he said himself...Tim is here to help the team win in any way he can.

Thanks for listening! =0)

16. Potzer

Potzer New Member

This place has de-generated into 3 guys trolling each other for 6 pages, while 3-4 other guys try to get a word in edgewise.

=*(

17. Awesomo 3000

Awesomo 3000 Banned

I guess banning tebow fans and letting trolls get away with murder is the mo here. So much for welcoming tebow fans, eh?

18. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

Maybe it's your approach.

Some of us come in here, lay out some stats, and explain why Tebow isn't that great... and guys on your side of the fence come in and talk about suffocating me with a pillow.

I then point out that the defense carried him through much of last year and backed it up with facts with records of even mediocre quarterbacks having a stellar record when defenses give up 15 points... I get pictures of people crying and being hyperbolic takes that said told I couldn't stand having my team win, was hoping for my own team to go 0-13 with Tebow starting, and one even went so far as to call me a religious bigot when not once did I mention Tebow's Christianity. (I never even shared my religious view here and never will.) I'm not going to report people, it just isn't my way.

...and you guys are going to whine to the mods about trolling? The pro-tebow guys have gotten particularly nasty. I think quarantining the Tebow hysteria was the best idea I've seen a message board came up with when dealing with it.

Just sayin'.

#78 Concerned_Citizen, Nov 15, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  19. Awesomo 3000

Awesomo 3000 Banned

My approach? People like you come in here, and obsessively/constantly point out just how completely and utterly horrible Tebow is. There's no discussion. You just pile on crap over and over and over again.

Perhaps if you ever had something even remotely positive to say, people might engage more. But you only want to antagonize, and increase the divide between Tebow fans and yourself.

Most, if not all of us wouldn't mind actually discussing pros and cons, and what Tebow should or shouldn't do. But when people like you and fatal just attack 24/7, it creates more of a need to just defend the guy from ridiculous amounts of criticism. Of course it's going to seem like we're just apologists.

So yeah, I'm not going to change my approach. I'm just not going to pretend you're the kind of person that could engage in a real discussion.

20. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

and for 24/7 guys like you are and obsessively/constantly point out just how completely and utterly WONDERFUL Tebow is.

Hmmmm. I point out flaws using stats and such, talking, you know, football. Talking about Tebow in a Tebow forum. Enter some of his biggest fans talking about... well... look at some of my responses or check out my post you just quoted for a clue.

...and you wanna talk to me about engaging in a real discussion? nice.

#80 Concerned_Citizen, Nov 16, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2012