Welcome to the Jets, Quinnen Williams.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by abyzmul, Apr 25, 2019.

1. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

Anyone have any info on how he played when Alabama wasn't up 40-0 every game?

2. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

Why?

That scenario isn't likely to be repeated very often at the Jets. :rolleyes:

3. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

jetophile likes this.
  4. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

We needed a slob like Kris Jenkins, but the difference that I'm seeing here with Quinnen Williams is fitness. Quinnen Williams falls under the NYFD definition of fat but fit. And he's really not fat. He wears his pants like Gastineau in some videos that I've seen. Adding the obligatory Quinnen Williams looks fat to me, because well, it's obligatory.

5. jetophile

6. Jets81

Jets81 Well-Known Member

7. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

He's almost my favorite player already. Ok, bit of a stretch there but I think all of us are going to love this kid. He's like an incredibly likable version of Sheldon Richardson. I'm buying in.

8. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

He is one humble dude

9. DefenseWinsChampionships

He's built almost identical to Warren Sapp and plays with a motor; we just drafted the most dominant player of this year's draft class.

10. jetophile

This is from a couple of days ago:

https://nypost.com/2019/05/10/quinnen-williams-planning-on-special-first-sack-of-tom-brady/

This part made me laugh:

Kick returner, LMAO. I'd pay good money to see that. And you know what? It's not even a terrible idea, haha. I'm really beginning to love this guy more than I did before.

BacktoQueens and The Dark Knight like this.
  11. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

I like TGG better now. In the run up to the draft when I explained why Mac would take Q (over Allen) a few of my poster friends suggested they would write the Jets off for good if that happened. I'm glad no one's moved to Canada yet! Good times just ahead!

12. jetophile

You "called it" . . . but at least you didn't start a thread about it. Speaking of Canada, did Cher, Barbara Streisand, Lena Dunham and a bunch of other celebrities ever move there? Brian Cranston threatened to become an expatriate. Oh, and Miley Cyrus ("I mean it!"), Chelsea Chandler, and Jon Stewart also said they were moving to either another country or another planet. None of it happened, hahaha. They must be closet Jets fans.

13. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Quinnen has already met guys like Leonard Williams, Leveon Bell, Sam Darnold, and Jamal Adams! He even met Coach Adam Gase. Plus, he also gets millions of dollars and gets to play with those players. This is the best NFL experience a fan could ever dream of! Haha, great kid.

14. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

hahaha good one....Canada threatened to build a wall if those clowns started 'migrating' north!

LAJet likes this.
  15. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

They may have - has anybody seen them lately?

16. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Like when it was 0-0? He played well. 7-0? Played very well. 14-0? Played great. 21-0? He dominated. 28-0? Elite skills on display. 35-0? Further cementing his blue chip draft status.

You see champ, QW was one of the primary reasons why other teams usually didn't score much vs. the Tide and why 'Bama was (as you idiotically put it) "up 40-0 every game" . you. jaundiced little prick. . . : -)

FJF, LAJet and BrowningNagle like this.
  17. nyjetsmets89

LOL tisk tisk with the name calling. Even after all these years you still have a hard-on for this prick. What a life. We will see what happens as far as Q cementing himself in the trenches. I’m not sold

18. joe

joe Well-Known Member

the lame sig of yours suggests otherwise

speaking of sigs (i.e. which now serves as FJF's awesome sig) . ..not even on my worst day....
    https://forums.theganggreen.com/thr...t-killed-on-live-tv.87809/page-4#post-3533585

jets: who cares whether or not you're sold? I mean you come here asking for info. on QW's performance and then in the next breath make a declarative statement about the guy?... that you're not sold? That makes sense. You trolled the same crap about last year's #1 pick as well so no surprise here jaundiced one.. . : )

19. nyjetsmets89

And now you’re reliving my critique of Darnold because....you were so confident he was gonna be the guy? Get over yourself. Someone else called you out when you immediately posted that you’re analysis was correct. And not enough people do it. My critiques are valid. You make yours seem that they are the end all be all. Too funny. Open up your posts and let everyone see what a jackass you have been over the years. Wait nope. You don’t want to be misquoted ;)

20. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Your "critique?" . I critiqued Darnold (coming off a clutch comeback vs. Texas) at which point you quoted my critique of Darnold and then added your own unsolicited, unprovoked 'critique.' :
    Cute.
    Cman60 even quoted the above and said to put a sock in it whereupon you went from aggressive troll to pathetic faux victim in a flash recklessly/desperately launching anti-semitic accusations. . He called on you for proof and you had nothing so you then went and started trolling him.....the noive....and the irony of it all is that outside of MaineJetFan, YOU are the only other one I know here that was banned for a racist post (referring to your vile, bigoted anti-Muslims slur). But I digress: yes, let's open up the posts and let everyone see what a jackass I was. Can I be a jackass? Do fish swim? but not here: .

https://forums.theganggreen.com/thr...s-discussion-thread.88951/page-5#post-3603974