Weight loss tips for men

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by deerow84, Jul 16, 2012.

1. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

Well im not worried about that part since I actually do injections in school (they really are easy to do), but im talking for the common folk lol

the only true concern I have is getting legit product.

2. MURDR

MURDR Banned

Well, no, I'm not concerned about injections either, as there are many how-to guides on steroids.com, but like dcm said, I'm only concerned about getting a legit product. But guys from obviously steroid.com and wannabebig/any other powerlifting or bodybuilding forum should be able to help.

EDIT: And good to see some open-minded people who don't believe everything the media or the FDA tells you. Glad to actually see that not everyone thinks that steroid use is taboo.

3. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

If I ever did a year abroad for school back when I had the chance thats a perfect opportunity to do a cycle or two the right way

4. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

And to add to this thread, I have lost about 20 lbs of fat since around February by doing the following:

-Continuing to lift heavy with some higher rep days mixed in
    -Eating around 2000-2400 cals a day. Aiming for about 200-225 carbs, maybe higher depending on if I lifted very heavy. 200-250 g Protein. Fat between 50-80 g
    -Keeping the carbs I do eat around and during my workout
    -I did cardio here and there but nothing extreme or even consistent

I am 5'8" and was about 200 lbs when I started and was down to 180. I'm 183 after I ate whatever I wanted while I was at the beach.

The hardest part for me was eating the same shit over and over because I'm broke and in college. Eggs, tuna, oatmeal, cheerios, olive oil, raw almonds, chicken breast, lean hamburger, steak here and there, cottage cheese, vegetables, tons of protein shakes.

5. MURDR

MURDR Banned

Believe me, I know that feeling. Sucked, because my college's cafeteria had like ALL junk food, outside of salad (that was usually gone by the time my afternoon classes were done).

EDIT: But yeah, I never really cared about it much before, but I might try and do some powerlifting and/or bodybuilding/fitness modeling (not professional as that is just way too big and nasty-looking) after I'm out of USA Boxing and the NCAA.

I just want to get as beastly as possible, and be really cut and lean, but not OVERLY muscular (like most professional bodybuilders).

I'll probably aim to look like Jeff Seid (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-KHvs0dD1D4E/UAbxDu7qa7I/AAAAAAAABII/hFred3mjSt8/s400/jeff_seid2.jpg), except with bigger arm/chest and lifting a lot more weight.

#165 MURDR, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
  6. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

Worst thing ever for me was freshman year of school, eating from the school cafe (no kitchens as a freshman)

Put on 30 fucking pounds my first SEMESTER.

Fortunately I lost 50 pounds during my 2 months off for winter break. 254 ~ most I ever weighed in my life by a mile, never even been remotely close to getting that high again since lol.

That said I eat the shit almost every fucking day.

Bison & Eggs two complete staples of my diet. With some Whey Isolate occasionally nuts/pb and some chicken for good measure. Plus sweet potatos whenever I want the extra carbs/fiber

I could seriously live off nothing but bison eggs sweet potatos and peanut butter.

7. MURDR

MURDR Banned

Haha yeah. I basically live off of milk, peanut butter, cheddar cheese, yogurt, steak, chicken, and bananas.

As you can tell, I don't stay away from dairy at all :)

8. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

I dunno if you guys ever tried the shit but

[​IMG]

absolutely amazing stuff, I couldnt live without it.

Its a little pricey, but its not bad if you get it from like BJs (15$ for 2 pounds).

Like 8.99 a pound from stop n shop/whole foods

9. MURDR

MURDR Banned

What are the DVs?

10. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

190 cal, 11g fat, 4g sat, 23g protein

Better than 90 10 beef, and taste way better imo

11. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

12. silent scream

silent scream Well-Known Member

The thing about roids is that they dont really permanently alter your genetic capabilities. Im 190 at about 10% bf and thats about as much lbm as i can carry genetically while staying lean. Now with real gear i could add serious lbm but even with proper pct I'll be back to 190 @ 10% eventually unless o keep juicing. Don't really see a long term benefit.

13. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

Well it depends on how eventually were talking about.

I mean Arnold got some damn good mileage out of his.

I would say if you were at your genetic limit, and in your 20s , you could keep SOME of your gains for quite a few years. If you werent at your genetic limit (lets be honest very very very few people ever reach their genetic limit) theyd last a bit longer.

But youre 190 with 10% bf, that means about 171lbs of LBM. Considering how lean you are (which means youre prioritizing leanness over mass) your genetic limit for LBM could certainly be closer to 200 lbs.

So a few proper cycles you might be able to gain 15 to as much as 30 pounds of LBM that could last you over another 10 years.

Obviously theres way more variables involved and I drastically oversimplified it, but I think MOST people would have long term benefits assuming they did everything correctly and didnt have any major mishaps (ie excessive hypogonadism)

14. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Wow...lthe sun does shine on a dogs ass at least once a day.

Well said. Props

15. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

I mean it is just amazing to me that something that naturally occurs in the body receives such negative publicity.

I would put money on the mass public not even knowing that what most steroids are is testosterone, albeit usually synthetic. Most people also think you can just shoot up and your going to look like arnold. You still need the discipline, good eating, and hard work.

Instead they slap the label steroids on it and people think it is like liquid muscle mixed with crack cocaine.

16. MURDR

MURDR Banned

Could't have said it better myself. :beer:

17. Cappy

Cappy Well-Known Member

I think the reason the steroids get such negative publicity is fairly obvious: they're outlawed in athletic competitions. Because of this, anyone who does use has an unfair advantage and is a "cheater."

Additionally, the risks are far greater for adolescents using steroids, so when you couple that with the association with athletes, it doesn't seem that amazing to me that steroids receive such negative attention.

Besides, just because it's "naturally occurring" doesn't mean it's healthy. Your body "naturally" produces formaldehyde in some circumstances... I don't think anyone would suggest we should just say it's A-OK to inject ourselves with any amount of it because it's "naturally occurring."

There are also significant long-term health risks involved that you guys seem to be downplaying.

That said, I don't think they should be illegal.

18. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

Well to be fair

Alot of people who use Roids use them inappropriately, its often the people who want a quick fix. You either get the retards that destroy their livers by abusing/misusing something.

Or the people who are emo/depressed/emotionally disturbed who think that Roids is the answer to all their problems. Then you get an emotionally disturbed person taking something which DOES have an effect on your mind, and its a recipe for disaster.

Roids used responsibly for a physically/mentally healthy person who isnt an idiot shouldnt be a disaster. But you factor in a fucking idiot with problems (which is a LOT of people) doing things they dont understand, and shit happens.

19. Cappy

Cappy Well-Known Member

Honestly, the same could be said for almost any drug.

20. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

Right but the risk involved in adolescent use of alcohol or almost anything labeled a drug is going to be worse. Just because it should be legal doesn't mean it wouldn't be regulated like alcohol/tobacco.

As for the naturally occurring part, you're right, solely because it is natural occurring doesn't mean it isn't harmful. My point was really aimed at what I believe to be public perception of them being a foreign substance or something that automatically gives you muscles.

As for the long-term health risks could you be more specific? Besides I feel that a lot of substances we are allowed to consume (candy, soda,etc) present long term health risks and I really see that as no different.