Week 9- Jets @ Bills Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BK_Jetsfan, Oct 31, 2011.

1. joolander

joolander New Member

All I gotta say is great match ups for the jets to take first in the AFC east. Buffalos d cannot stop a nose bleed. Stop using the shutout vs the redskins as a reason to respect the bills defense. The redskins have no o line and a terrible qb = 10 sacks even from the patriots d

Sent from my Vanilla Tazz using Tapatalk

2. jimmy spagnola

jimmy spagnola New Member

hey you's guys

I have a few concerns which you will probably toast me over, but I still would like to share them...
    1) You criticize fans of other teams for coming here and talking to you about their teams, yet in the top of your page you list the weeks opposing teams message board to "talk trash." A little hypocritical, but I am sure if you guys are like the rest of Real Housewives of NJ and Jersey shore this is lost on you.

2) You like to use stats and then they claim that certain stats don't mean anything.

3) You call people trolls when by reading half of what you write it seems like most of you write troll-ish replies. What is this /b?! inb4 rules 1 and 2, inb4 OP cannot inb4

4) The cursing is the tell tale sign of a moron who cannot use the english language but I forgive you. It's not half as bad as a Jersey accent. In prison we all learned to talk this way, it's just the way it is and if you got a problem with that we can settle it. I never lost a "debate" there...I won't lose one now.

5) Favre should have never been a Jet.

Ok, now the rest of the post. You guys sure are cocky for a team that has a worse record then your upcoming opponent who has played, at the least, the same level of talent in their opponents as ya'll have. Ok, so you got to two AFC Championships and lost with a fat blow hard of a coach. Then some say he is better then Gailey and use some records to show that...Rexy is the sweat that dripped off his daddy's balls that didn't make it in his momma's mouth.

Revis may just be that good but stop felating him, but I do understand why you avoid Cromartie...does NFLPA have good coverage on STD's, anyway?

You say how great BoyGold is and pretend he has had the career of Dawson, Hull or Saturday. Get real, he's good but Dareus (please note spelling) will eat him alive like the boychild he is. He looks like a grown up bloated Cody Simpson.

I do not know who will win, frankly I am not here to say one team or another. I think Buffalo can win and the Jets can win - I won't be a homer on that. The Bills outweigh them in talent on many areas but overall it's not that easy. Fred Jackson is easily one of the most important players on the field this year. George Edwards is having defensive MVP stats.

The Jets have Pennington2.0 in Sanchize. They have numbnuts Plax, too. The DL is young and learning but is no match for the surprising Bills OL which will have 2 ProBowl players - depending if Levitrie is pegged at OG or OT. Your captain for the week, Maybin...wow that's saying something and I will leave it at that on talent.

Oh, and who is this dude calling himself a super-mod then treating everyone like muff cabbage? That is not moderator talk, sorry, and this is not 4chan. I will be back to talk serious football after the game, I have no reason not to. I have been a regular on a Chiefs board for 9 years now.

PS: If any of you need words sounded out for you I will be glad to help.

3. Johnny English

Johnny English Well-Known Member

Your ability to take Big Bubba's full eighteen inches without gagging, remarkable though it is, has no bearing on the discussion.

4. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

How do you debate with the pillow clenched between your teeth, pincushion?

5. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

See, there are things we can agree on!

6. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

Are you serious with that bolded part? Mangold's been making Vince Wilfork his bitch for almost 5 years now. I'm supposed to expect a rookie to step in and make Mangold eat his lunch?

Congratulations on being a nine year member of a chiefs board.

7. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

by concerns you mean you're a trolling faggot looking to start shit?

it's a shame you wasted all that time typing that out and registering to be banned after 1 post

8. bucknasty

bucknasty Member

3 time pro bowlers and 2 time all-pros don't get bitch out by rookies, Mangold is a grown ass man

9. jimmy spagnola

Wilfork is overrated, can we all agree on that?! He is a quiter, he will take plays off and that drives me nuts as a football fan.

As for the ban, if I get banned, that just sad...is this site really that way? Dish it out all day and can't take it? Crybabies, explains a lot.

The chiefs board has good conversation, not nearly as active as this though...

and all of those that focused on the part about prison, way to take the bait much...gotta give some fodder for you...it's part of being on emeny turf.

10. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

This games going to be so tense, even more tense than Patriots-Jets imo. A win can do wonders for both teams, while a loss could do major damage.

11. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

Eh, I won't ban you but you can expect to be treated like the dumbass you have portrayed yourself to be in your first two posts.

Bills fans have infested this site for the last week because your team is notable for he first time in years. None of us care about your new found confidence over 5 wins. You are all just a minor annoyance at this point. If the bills back up all the talk you guys have been shoveling for the last week maybe the tone of the conversation changes.

12. jimmy spagnola

I agree, but it's going to hurt the Jets more to lose because they have more to lose. The Bills were not supposed to have this record and sit atop the AFCE at any point this season. That was supposed to be NE with NJJ right there at them.

If the Bills lose it just goes back to another team that has won some big games but still not ready to challenge for the lead yet. If the Jets lose it becomes why can't this team maintain itself? Why do they stumble over [what will be perceived] as lesser opponents. Even if the Bills win and go on to just the playoffs people will view them as inferrior to the Jets.

I don't know why but the media loves to hate on the Jets and Bills. They swallow everything NE gives and usually just smiling awkwardly at Miami.

13. Catt_County

Catt_County Banned

Really?

Fitzpatrick has thrown for 14 TDs, 7 INTs, 8 sacks, and 1739 yards.

Rivers has thrown for 7 TDs, 11 INTs, 17 sacks, and 2084 yards.

Freddie Jackson has the 4th most rushing yards (721) while averaging 5.5 yards per carry.

Matthews and Tolbert have 672 yards total together for 4.3 yards per carry.

So, how, exactly, do these stats translate into "a far better offence than" than the Bills'?

We ain't talking hype and/or reputation here, Skippy, but production. San Diego's supposedly great offense hasn't produced. The Bills' have.

"You are what your record says you are."

14. jimmy spagnola

The dumbass portrayal is 1/2 show 1/2 fake and 1/2 real.

I am just hear to stir up some trash talk, though I will engage in some decent convo when it comes up. The Bills fans infesting the site - well, some are worth talking about while most probably just pass the time trying to find a voice in the world via the internet. I am just glad you make me feel so welcome!

15. Catt_County

Catt_County Banned

I've been "infesting" this site for six years. Please, let's get facts correct. :rofl:

If the Bills win, the TGG server will probably crash from the weight of all the whiney-boy excuses being made.

#435 Catt_County, Nov 4, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2011
  16. Johnny English

Johnny English Well-Known Member

The Chargers are 6th in total offence. The Bills are 10th. You can pick out individual players if you like to try and prove your point, but overall, as a team, the Chargers are better on offence than the Bills. It is a statistical fact.

The difference becomes greater when you look at passing offence, as I stated before, where the Chargers are 6th and the Bills 13th.

No-one disputed that Jackson is having a better season than Tolbert or Matthews. But overall, SD wins despite playing nowhere near what they're capable of, whilst yours are playing at the very top of their abilities. So your offence at their very best is still not as good as SD's at their worst. There's no other way of looking at it.

17. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

And you only pop up when the bills manage to win a couple games or to talk shit in the offseason.

You are just a running example of my point

18. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

wow, you cant even count.

and you weren't infesting anything. you had your head buried in your "Garden" for 4 years until about 7-8 weeks ago. like most of these bills fans

i assume the gardening was to get yourself accustomed to being around shit

19. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

Just heard on the news that Charlie Sheen will be at the game....lol

20. AK-JETS4Life

AK-JETS4Life Active Member

Every fan talks trash. It's funny when you dissect 'idiotic' quotes. But seeing that you are a Bills fan, finding the time to do anything fun can seem like an inconvenience.

It's hard to take anyone seriously about stats when they believe 'dropped interceptions' actually mean something.

Actually, most of the logical stuff and smart responses get the respect that they deserve. You stating total bull about Nick Mangold opens up a shit storm because of how stupid and and trollish it seems. You can expect to get trolled back for that kind of bullshit.

You probably used your own cum to grease your hair back, or maybe that was your prison mate. They probably would call you the mater-debater in prison. Hypocritical much?

You should have stopped before posting all of that useless junk. It was a waste of time because it screams 'BAN' all over it.