Week 8: New York Jets vs Oakland Raiders thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by talisaynon, Oct 25, 2015.

1. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

To be fair they'd still have needed an actual NFL defense to make the trip this week. Or a coaching staff that knows what the **** they're doing.

2. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

Atheist's rape little children too.

Your just trying to get a rise out of the guy, its not worth it.

It's childish, the Jets just got their ass beat, Jets fans are extremely emotional fans that are easily worked up.

It's not hard to do, no one is going to pat you on the back for trolling someone.

All I'm saying...

3. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Meh. We lost to a West Coast team on the road and still 4-3. Not the end of the world. Some concerning issues but we can fix them. I hope Fitz can play next week and we can get Mangold and Pryor back.

SonofDinger, GGusta and IBLEEDGREEN17 like this.
  4. GGusta

GGusta Member

oh, there are much worse laughing stocks, even in the afc east. Even in New York! Look at the Giants. they scored 49 points today and lost.

5. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

not impressed by the new coaching staff, very average offense (though that is an improvement over our usually terrible offense) and the defense letting the side down when it matters most and giving up big plays all over the place.
    same old Jets, always finding a way lose and to disappoint.

6. IIMeanDeanII

There was a lot of factors for this loss. You hit some big issues..

Injuries.. Calvin Pryor makes a big difference for our defense. Our run blocking was garb without Mangold making the calls. WR depth was really bad.

West Coast - I can't get behind this one, we traveled much farther to London and played great football.

This team was flat all game long, only a few players acted like they truly wanted to be out there. Which is sad..

This team is regressing, hopefully Bowles can settle down this team in the face of adversity and get them playing at a higher level next week.

JetsFanUntilDeath and Brook! like this.
  7. dr.velociraptor

dr.velociraptor Tired of BS

The Giants and that QB and coach have two rings, they're no where near a laughing stock. You're kidding yourself if you don't think the Jets are a mockery after this game.

8. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

Great let's trade them one of our overrated d-linemen, Cro and Fireman Ed for Eli, solve everyone's problems :p

9. Cidusii

Cidusii Well-Known Member

Why the hell hasnt anyone taught fitz to slide??? That injury was absolutely pointless. He was well past the first down

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

10. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Exactly. We all know we aren't winning Superbowl this year. All I want from this year is progress. Progress in our coach, progress in our defense, progress in our offense. I didn't see it today and I am disappointed. But I am hopeful I can see them in the coming weeks. Deflating loss though. I hate to lose. :(

11. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

The defense was outplayed but outcoached, too. Their offensive scheme totally worked and they caught our players out of position the entire first half. Almost everything they did worked and they had a step or two on us on almost every play. Like Bowles said they played faster. But they also seemed to know how to beat our coverage. And pretty easily, too.

12. IIMeanDeanII

Man, one bad game isn't going to make or break this team.

The coaching has been great all year, things fell apart in this game, the Ayers weren't playing with any heart, absolutely no energy out there.

It's concerning but it is way to early to proclaim this coaching staff as bad.

Take the emotion out of it and look at the bigger picture. We are 4-3, I personally didn't think we would be that by this time in the season.

Let's see how the rest of the year plays out before claiming the coaching staff is bad.

13. GGusta

GGusta Member

Well, I am not exactly Joe Jets fan. They are sad. I am just saying (If you go back and read what I replied to), there is much, much sadder out there. And the Giants have embarrassed themselves plenty, including at the QB position. The last Giants ring is getting a little dusty, and yes, I know, the last and only Jets ring is an antique.

14. JetsFanUntilDeath

JetsFanUntilDeath New Member

Where did he? I literally don't see it in this thread. Your edginess makes me cringe as an atheist.

15. jetlife21

jetlife21 Well-Known Member

SMFH completely unnecessary

16. dr.velociraptor

dr.velociraptor Tired of BS

The only team sadder than the Jets I would say are the Browns. This is classic SOJ, our QBs both nearly die because they're too stupid to just get out of bounds or slide, even Ivory is now averaging about 1 ypc, Mangold's out, Marshall is banged up. The raiders literally just killed our team

17. GGusta

GGusta Member

I have no idea what place this sub-conversation has in this thread. It's no big deal. I can just skip the posts, but this could just be taken elsewhere, too...

18. GGusta

GGusta Member

literally?

19. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

its the Jets, of course its going to turn out badly, when was the last time we had a really good coaching staff across the board? or a top tier QB? or a team that was competitive on a regular basis? his is just one of those teams (like the Browns) that just never seems able to get it right.

20. GGusta

GGusta Member

call the gints