Week 8 - Bills @ Jets Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Monty_Droppings, Oct 16, 2014.

1. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

2. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Cover Sammy Watkins and the Jets win with ease. Nothing is ever easy for the Jets though.

3. Turbocharged23

Turbocharged23 Well-Known Member

Was Philip Adams hurt last week or benched? I saw Kyle Wilson playing the outside the second half, and that's scaryscary

4. nyjrkm06

nyjrkm06 Active Member

can't wait to smack the dills

5. JerseyBill

JerseyBill New Member

It's borderline comedy how delusional some Jet fans are. You guys did not beat NE, number one. You played well but that doesn't mean anything for our matchup. Barring 3 t.o,2 of which flukey, we were in that game against NE.

I don't see Bills fans saying -We played better versus the Bears, Lions and Chargers. Lol if your going to make a prediction at least throw an ounce of logic or intellintelligence in there

6. JetLifeLo

JetLifeLo Well-Known Member

7. JerseyBill

JerseyBill New Member

Oh yea, that's reality. Here's a little food for thought, the Bills defense have given up 20+ points 2 times out of 7 games. Rivers and Brady were the QB's.
    A Geno led offense 31 points??Lol delusional?

8. JetLifeLo

Lol it was wishful thinking. I think were due for a big game finally. However i don't think it will be from our offense. I think both teams offenses will struggle somewhat. Orton doesn't know Rex's defense which is a very different look for most QB's that haven't played him much or are rooks. I think we get pressure from going back to the blitz now that were not playing another pass heavy team and force some turnovers. Also not having CJ Spiller OR Fred Jackson this week will be a killer blow to you guys offense. Once we make em one dimensional we'll have em where we want em.

9. BuffaloBills06

BuffaloBills06 Active Member

I'm curious.........the last time we played the Jets we did win 37-14 right? We lost 27-20 to Jets in week#3 but played without Dareus, Gilmore, Mckelvin, Byrd and Lawson............why are the Jets so confident in this game again?

10. JerseyBill

JerseyBill New Member

In Orton's three games last week was our only 100+ yard rushing game. Statistically, this will be by far the worse secondary he faced and the Bills offense have been very pass heavy with Orton. He hasn't had a running game but has still consistently moved the ball. He has been a pleasant surprise, especially considering he has only been practicing as a starter for a month.

Also Bryce Brown could open some eyes.

11. BuffaloBills06

BuffaloBills06 Active Member

I think Brown and Dixon are adequate....they're no Oliver but they'll do. I see us winning this game 20-10

12. JetLifeLo

we also beat you guys 49-3 with an even worst team than the one we have now since you wanna bring up the past. You guys also haven't made the playoffs yet this millennium, so really nobody is afraid of your "big bad bills".. no team is, and they won't be until you guys do S O M E T H I N G! Be real.

13. JerseyBill

JerseyBill New Member

Blind optimism. Geno put up an 8 QB rating that second game! Lol

14. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

It's not about the 100 yards rushing. It's the fact that a majority of your offense comes from those two players. 73% of your rushing yards are from them and a little under 30% of your pass completions come from them catching the ball.. The absence of those two will absolutely be shown this Sunday

JetLifeLo likes this.
  15. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

Our record looks pretty good,we have 5 moral victorys ,that means if the world ends tommorow the Jets will be remembered as jokes

W-1 MV-5 L-6

16. Can Grande

Can Grande Active Member

Geno?
    You mean Geno Smith, the guy the geniuses in Buffalo passed on for EJ The Bust Manuel?
    Your team has no credibility, none, nulls, nada, niente.
    It's the worst run hilariously fan torturing franchise in NFL history.

JetLifeLo likes this.
  17. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Of course, you'll never log on here and see a Jets fan say anything negative about our team. Never happens.

slimjasi likes this.
  18. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

The jets have won the last 4 games vs Buffalo @ home averaging 35 points per game in those games. As sad and pathetic as this offense has been the last four years, a freaking joke in this league, they still have managed to put up that much in their victories against the Jill's.

Buffalo is also a good matchup for these jets. They have a horrendous play caller, are missing their two best players, have a shaky offensive line, shaky rushing defense, and a quarterback that sucks too and is about as mobile as a dead moose. Oh and buffalo traditionally chokes about mid season, right about now, after their dumbass fans start thinking this could be a different year.

But other than that, yeah, no reason to be confident.

JetLifeLo, dawinner127 and FJF like this.
  19. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Kyle Orton - we couldn't generate TOs for a while now. We will get an interception on Orton. Lock that up.

20. JetLifeLo

I think he's actually better suited there, but thats just my opinion. The year Revis went out he played really well on the outside.