Week 8 - Bills @ Jets Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Monty_Droppings, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Axel3419

Axel3419 Well-Known Member

We just had 4 days to prepare for New England after playing Peyton Fucking Manning.

Don't complain to us about shitty schedules.

2. cbman13

cbman13 Well-Known Member

Fred Jackson and CJ Spiller both got hurt today...... Hope they both are out next week......

3. Section 336

Section 336 Well-Known Member

Jets shot their wad of emotion on the Pats.
    I fully expect to be the second game this year where they do not even show up and look totally unprepared and disinterested.
    Rex teams are good for 3 of these a year.

Brook! and Jets69 like this.
  4. The 1985er

The 1985er Well-Known Member

The game plan remains the same. Run the ball with Ivory, Powell, and Johnson. Control time of possession. Geno needs to take what the defense gives him. Don't try to make hero plays. With Harvin in town I don't mind a deep shot to him. Get Amaro involved, hopefully Decker and Kerley can make an impact.

On defense get to Orton make him uncomfortable in the pocket. The secondary must be solid especially since we're going to deal with Watkins.

5. Jets69

Jets69 Well-Known Member

This^^^^^

6. GangGreenBlues

GangGreenBlues Well-Known Member

I hope so. I want Harvin and our young guys to do well, but wouldn't mind for the team to continue losing now for the rest of the year. Jacksonville won today, so we are right there for high end picks.

7. BigGreenUgly

BigGreenUgly Well-Known Member

I'll call it now ...Jets beat Buffalo...Spiller and Jackson out...if they don't then Rex needs to be fired after game the

mute likes this.
  8. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Just read that spiller will need surgery on his collar bone and is out for the season.

9. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

I'm expecting the "Jets don't show up game" to come after the bye. Seems like it always does.

10. BigGreenUgly

BigGreenUgly Well-Known Member

They're a lot confident Bills fans up here in CNY already checking the W column for the Jets game.....haha...let's hope that continues all week ..

Axel3419 likes this.
  11. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

Buffalo playing well and off of a last second come from behind W. But significant injuries to two of their playmakers on offense. I think the Jets are up for this game because of the Harvin trade, I know I am. Jets 27 Bills 20.

#51 pclfan, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
  12. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

I'll raiser your BS post with a Bills win. What you think sets the Bills back helps us. Spiller can't hit the hole and we refuse to use him any other way, so the combo of Boobie/Bryce Brown will be better up the middle. We'll also pass more and when Sammy Watkins (on pace to being a legendary hall of famer) gets the ball, good things happen.

Losing Jackson for a few weeks will hurt, luckily we are just going against the basement Jets next week.

13. SienaSaints

SienaSaints Well-Known Member

Thats because people see 1-6 rather than games that were within 1 score within 5 minutes to Chicago, Detroit, New England, Denver & Green Bay. Other than the San Diego blowout they have been in every game late in the 4th quarter but have not played a complete game yet (even including Oakland). Unfortunately for the people that want to see the Jets get that #1 overall pick they are going to win some games when they arent playing top 15 level QBs.

If the Bills had played any of the teams that I had mentioned above with the amount of turnovers that they had they would have lost and not had the chance to win in the last second. I fully expect a Jets win.

14. nyjrkm06

nyjrkm06 Active Member

Jets win 27-14

15. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

Spiller out for year and Fred Jackson out for awile the Bills are gonna be forced to be one dimensonal and throw the ball,I smell a blow out coming Jets win 41-17

Footballgod214 likes this.
  16. MaximusD163

MaximusD163 Well-Known Member

What I don't understand is why anyone ever actualy replies to "physco." Seriously someone tell me because I really don't get it.

17. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

You forget the annual Rex Ryan shitfest that happens vs Miami at Metlife every year so that's 2.

And the BYE Week fiasco, the Bills(Lucky Bills fans, 2nd year in a row) are the lucky ones this year who will catch this team who has yet to win under Rex Ryan after a BYE. Look for the leech NY Jets beat writers to play up the Dave and Busters story for almost 2 weeks.

18. pclfan

pclfan Well-Known Member

I don't really think the Jets Ls were as close as some people say. I think the bottom line was for some of them the Jets didn't show the ability to come from behind when trailing by multiple scores. The exception the Packers game when after taking a big lead they couldn't do anything right. They were outplayed in all of those games the closest one was actually the Patriots game.

#58 pclfan, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
    legler82 likes this.
  19. mezzavo

mezzavo Well-Known Member

pfffttt...people see 1 and 6 because we ARE 1-6 and DESERVE to be 1-6...Hell...with the amount of penalties we had we probably DESERVE to be 0-7! The New York Football Jets have done absolutely EVERYTHING in their power to lose all of these football games. Luckily enough Oakland was starting a rookie QB or even THEY would have taken advantage of the hundred + of yards in penalties we gave them and beat us. You know...after the "give up" loss to Green Bay I have NEVER felt they were in ANY game...period. I was EXPECTING the loss...if you weren't then you are dillusional... Much like the rest of any of these fools who think the Jets are going to win anything close to 3 games. Pffftt.... I'll tell you what, after Buffalo ass rapes us I'll be done with the team for 2014...

20. deerow84

deerow84 Well-Known Member

This one could go either way. If forced to pick I would assume we lose.