Week 8 - Bills @ Jets Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Monty_Droppings, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Kris 15

Kris 15 Well-Known Member

Yes the Jets are terrible, that has been covered. I personally never claimed that the Jets schedule got any easier today. The point still stands that as a Bills fan you should not be talking shit to anyone. Completely forgettable franchise over the past 20 years. The Bills haven't seen the postseason since Clinton was president and you're calling the Jets a sad franchise. Hilarious.

Pocket Jet likes this.
  2. pjshortall

pjshortall New Member

3. Truth4U2

Truth4U2 Well-Known Member

Oh well, it could have been worse, we could have been blown out while wearing these goofy threads!

[​IMG]

4. MaximusD163

MaximusD163 Well-Known Member

Orton had a pretty underwhelming game. His stats only look better because of 2 huge plays by Watkins.

EDIT: In fact, Orton had a worse completion percentage, less completions, and less yards than any game as the Bills QB so far. So I was right. Damn you're an idiot.

5. pjshortall

pjshortall New Member

Is this really worse than the Kotite years? Ive only beeen a jets fan since the end of the testaverte era and this is definitely a low point for me.

no question rex gets fired at the end of the year. Ill miss him because he is the heart of the team but he does share some responsibility for going backwards on offense the past 4 years.

Its all on JI now. A much as I hate what he has done to us this year he at least knows its his ass on the line next year. Nothing like a pink slip to focus the mind.

just wish we could pink slip woody.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  6. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Point taken here. Nowadays with the salary cap, and parity, the teams are much closer in talent too. Obviously something is very wrong here. It's mind boggling watching how badly they've played, and performed as a franchise.

My brain hurts thinking about Wouldy Johnson making decisions regarding this team. It's horrendous

NYJetsO12 and Pocket Jet like this.
  7. LiterateStylish

LiterateStylish Active Member

C'mon, I hate to have a trolls back but this is a silly argument.

What does the last 20 years have to do with RIGHT NOW?

Didn't this whole forum hate Pats fans saying that during the AFC Championship runs?

Cmon.

8. Kris 15

Kris 15 Well-Known Member

Fine, let the troll have his fun. I'm just venting.

9. twown

twown Well-Known Member

I wonder if this is the first time a team allowed more than 4 points per completion in the Super Bowl era.

10. foreboding

foreboding Member

BrowningNagle said:
    The jets have won the last 4 games vs Buffalo @ home averaging 35 points per game in those games. As sad and pathetic as this offense has been the last four years, a freaking joke in this league, they still have managed to put up that much in their victories against the Jill's.

Buffalo is also a good matchup for these jets. They have a horrendous play caller, are missing their two best players, have a shaky offensive line, shaky rushing defense, and a quarterback that sucks too and is about as mobile as a dead moose. Oh and buffalo traditionally chokes about mid season, right about now, after their dumbass fans start thinking this could be a different year.

But other than that, yeah, no reason to be confident.

Dead Moose ate the Jesters alive today. Bills did not even play that well on offense and crushed them...

OOP Dead Moose to Watkins.

11. BigGreenUgly

BigGreenUgly Well-Known Member

Bills fans, show some class ...act like you've been here before......oh wait.....you haven't

rammagen likes this.
  12. Bills over Jets

Bills over Jets Well-Known Member

Haven't been there? Bills have won 3 out of the last 4 vs. the Jets. Blow outs in the last two.

And is a Jets fan really begging for another team to show class? Lmao!

13. 1968jetsfan

1968jetsfan Well-Known Member

This was by far the most embarrassing game I can remember as a Jets fan. Forget if we should have won the game or not....

The really sad thing is the game wasn't as close as the score indicate, and they lost by 20 points. 6 Turnovers by the QB's (plus two fumbles by QB's that were recovered by the Offense)...it was just embarrassing....

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  14. BigGreenUgly

BigGreenUgly Well-Known Member

It was sarcasm......I meant about being 5-3.....and in a position for a run at the playoffs...

15. Bills over Jets

Bills over Jets Well-Known Member

Gotcha. Yeah, we'll see how they play. They have some tough games down the stretch to close out the year. I think they play the Broncos, Packers and Patriots in the last 4 games, so if they want to make it in, they'll have to continue winning the games in the middle of the season.

16. BuffaloBills06

BuffaloBills06 Active Member

The last 2 games we're 2-0 against the Jets outscoring you guys 80-37.............still couldn't understand why you guys were so confident in a win........you guys are tailor made for us!

17. BigSnacks54

BigSnacks54 Well-Known Member

You beat Geno smith..... sweet!

18. BuffaloBills06

BuffaloBills06 Active Member

Robert Woods - 3 rec 50 yds 1 TD
    Scott Chandler - 1 rec 12 yds 1 TD
    Eric Decker - 7 rec 40 yds

Your #1 WR averaged 5.7 yds per reception .......yuck!

19. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

My GF said while watching the Pitt game "wow those costumes are ugly" and I was about to say they are "uniforms" but then thought she was right.

_

20. nyjetsknicks247

nyjetsknicks247 Well-Known Member

I guess you didn't see who we have playing qb......also known as the worst QB in the nfl

Also chandler didn't do shit all game